All Comments on 'Joy on Stage Part Ch. 01'

by OzEliot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty good, but

you made the scene a PG-13. Why? This story had great potential, but when you got to the sex scene, you made it a PG-13 instead of an x-rated scene. Why?

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
Nice build up.

I like learning about how a play is staged.

OzEliotOzEliotalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for being patient...

I appreciate everyone's comments, votes, and especially patience. This part is a loooon buildup, I realize. I know this part is very tame compared to what I have planned to follow. My inexperience with Literotica's submission process has led to a big gap between release dates, hopefully will not happen again, but the final two parts of this story are on their way and should post within a couple more days. The entire story is around 39,000 words, just shy of novel length and closer to a novella, and I wanted to put it all in digestible chunks for readers kind enough to spend time on it. Please come back and read the next two-thirds.

I can't promise anything for Michelle, but there are sex scenes on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice start

Nice work, no grammar errors that pulled me out of the story, believable characters (if somewhat 2 dimensional). I have been in a few plays, and worked back-stage on more, you gave us a good feel of the process without the boring repetition of the real thing.

All in all an excellent start. I'm looking forward to reading more. Thank you for your work.

BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 10 years ago
Loving the build-up

This is great. At the moment there's a lot of detail about Joy's home life that is probably slowing the tempo of the story a little more than would be ideal, but at the moment I guess I'm willing to trust it Will be relevant in the end.

Disagree with the PG 13 comment. For me an exhibitionist story is all about the tension, psychology and internal dialogue of the exhibitionist. For me explicit scenes are not a prerequisite of a good story in this category. I wouldn't say the same about a 'loving wives' story for example

Really liking forward to the second instalments already.

OzEliotOzEliotalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate the compliments and patience. I am working on finishing more stories, I have a few dozen incomplete stories and ideas at the moment, and I'm hesitant to upload something without a conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOzEliot@OzEliot
Longtime writer, longtime fan of "dirty" books. There's a reason normal people skip right to those parts, right? What's fantasy is fantasy, what's real is real. I'm a fiction writer. If it sounds like it's fantasy, it probably is. If it doesn't sound like it's fantasy... then...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES