All Comments on 'Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 06'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
honeybreehoneybreealmost 15 years ago
Yes, your forgiven because this was GREAT!!!

What a tangle web this turned out to be, wow! If this story was live action, I would get front row seats for it! This chapter was shocking, emotional, and funny all at once wonderful job. The plot is so good the mistakes doesn't matter and to be honest I didn't notice any. Poor Joel and his car, the person went Jazmine Sullivan on it and I understand Skyler's relationship with her mother and her past better. Great update, can't wait to see what is next.

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkeralmost 15 years ago
Amazing

As always. Thank you for the story. It was everything i wanted and so much more. You are quickly becoming addictive and i'm starting to enjoy stalking you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AWW...

....DAMN!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 15 years ago
You are so lucky that this was a good update....

....because leaving us hanging like that is really cruel. I hope that Joel can hold his own in a fight because it looks like something is about to get cracking. What I don't understand is why it made since not to tell Joel what was going on? I mean if Mikeal ruined his car, then he apparently wants to hurt Joel too. Shouldn't he have gotten a heads up? Now if he gets his butt kicked, he doesn't even know why. Loved the update though. Don't be too long with the next one.

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldalmost 15 years ago
c'mon

dude that's fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Drama

Lots of drama and misunderstandings. Hope Joel finds out soon that it's not Skylar that's doing all these things to him. Loved the update.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 15 years ago
Evil

you are so evil damn leave us hanging like this , but hot damn its good ~softsmile~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awww...

u r so wrong for that lil mami (groans out loud) Hope you elaborate more on Lacey & Gaelan's story. Naw, scratch that, just 'The Gaelan'. He sounds really really hott hehe...

storylover1308storylover1308almost 15 years ago
WHAT??????

OMG, u are too good, I can't wait for the next chapter. Im loving this story. You are an amazing writer keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you need to update like now

that was so unfair to leave it like that. She should have told him so that he could be on the look out for her spycho ex boyfriend. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

OMG that was so good, but you are killing me with cliff hangers. You've got to update soon. I am on the edge of my seat. Oh and please make sure Mykel(?) gets his ass tore off.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Good...

I love the cliff hanger and the anger that is pulling them apart and drawing them to each other. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahhh Snap!

It's on now!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Oh Lawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are all bugging like hell because of some red headed twat!!! Isn't anybody looking her way? No!!!! You know why?!?!?!?!!? Because "Mr. I'am the hottest piece on the planet cock and balls" discounted her to such a degree that it isn't occurring to him that she would be hateful enough to jack up his most prized possession. Really does serve him right, but not Skyler. It is just so wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nooooooo!!!!

Lol.. Thanks for the cliff hanger :( but I will get over it ugh lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous