All Comments on 'Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 08'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 14 years ago
YAY

I am sooooooo happy you finally posted. I thought it was funny and as always a wonderful read. Can't wait for the next chapter. And don't worry I'll be posting soon i hope.

innocent_angelinnocent_angelover 14 years ago
Love that song...

Robin Thicke is always a good mood setter. There is something about his voice that just makes you want to drop the undies everytime ;). Anyway, loved it,can't wait for more.

C_girl225C_girl225over 14 years ago
woohho

LOVE IT. more soon?? keep it up.

c8er2uc8er2uover 14 years ago
HAWWWT!!!!!

ooooh! me likey soooo much!!! I'm loving this story! kinda happended upon it when i saw your comment on my story, thought i'd check you out and SO frickin happy i did! such a cute story, i'm loving the fiestyness of Skyler! and joel is SUCH a cutie! (in my imagination anyways! ;) keep up the fabulous work!

Alexandra145Alexandra145over 14 years ago
Love It

I love the update and she is sooo right you don't know her mamma and the wrath a black mother can have is leathal and black guilt is soo much more deadly than jewish guilt. And I love that Robin Thicke song it is a definite mood setter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
playful

this couple are very funny together, i like the way u have made their relationship to be so relaxed together, tho', i can see it's calm before the storm isn't it?

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Learn To Live

Life as you accept who you are and the one that you love and want to be with, besides the racial barriers that many have erected. I will be glad when she has a backbone with her mother and stay with Joel who brings her happiness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous