Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this" she heard Joel say behind her, and before she knew it, she was thrown violently over his shoulder and toted down the hall into his room. He laid her onto his bed and stood over her as he undid the belt of his pants and placed it onto the bed. He then undid his pants and with one swift motion, kicked them off along with his boxers.

Joel sucked her toes slowly while caressing her feet. He sucked each toe one by one, letting them slide into his mouth while circling them with his tongue. He took long deep sucks while his hands massaged her feet. He then started kissing up her legs and calves, and slowly made his way up to her thighs. He gently licked and kissed the soft skin there.

"Spread your legs wider" he softly commanded.

He licked his way up and down her inner thighs, slightly nipping on her from time to time while using his hands to rub her thighs as he went. He licked and swirled his tongue around her clit before sucking on it. She felt the coolness of his breath covering her hot pussy. He pushed her legs back towards her head and started eating her faster and sucking her clit harder. His lips pressed up against her pussy, French kissing it with his tongue swirling inside of her. It went up and down between her nether lips, and the tip would every now and then hit her puckered hole. Then he started to finger her slowly but deeply, and she came on his fingers.

"Turn over" he commanded while lightly smacking her thigh. Skyler did after she came down from her high, and she shivered when she felt the leather of his belt trail her skin. From her neck, down to the small of her back, to the swell of her round rump. Skyler felt a sting when the leather connected with each cheek. She'd barely let out a hiss when she felt Joel's thick manhood part her swollen nether lips, knocking the wind out of her. He had taken her by surprise, but he gave her time to adjust...so she thought. When he didn't move, Skyler pushed back at him. He grabbed her hips to halt her movement.

"Joel what the hell..."

"Shh." Joel reached over and grabbed his tie. Skyler watched as he took it and brought it around to her face.

Ooh, he wants to blindfold meshe thought. She thought wrong. Joel positioned the tie around her neck, and grabbed the ends with his fist. He gently tugged, causing Skyler's back to arch more. He then began to piston in and out of her. Skyler thought she was going to lose her mind, along with her ability to breathe.

Between Joel's mind-blowing stokes, she tried to gasp for air, but it served no use. She was beginning to feel lightheaded and the blood that should've been pumping to her head was pumping somewhere much lower. Joel pulled tighter on the tie and pumped harder with his hips. If he didn't hurry up, Skyler thought she might pass out or even die. At least she would die happy, though. Joel must've read her mind, because he let go of the tie and let it fall before pushing her back down so that her head rest on the pillow. He didn't let up though. This allowed him to go deeper. Skyler began to unravel. The grunts and curses he let out, along with the cries and whimpers of hers began to drown out. Her head felt foggy and her ears rang before she laid limply o the bed. A few rapid thrusts later, Joel came. He rolled over beside her, rubbing her sweat-soaked back. He turned onto his side, throwing an arm across her. Skyler took his hand and kissed it before drifting off to one of the best sleeps of her life.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"Hey baby. Long time no hear."

"Hey Mama."

"How's everything going?"

"Things are good. School's good. Work's good. Good, good, good."

"Umm hmm. So what's this I hear about this boy?"

"Shit."

"What did you say, Missy?"

"Uhh...I said... quit...yea...". 'STOP IT' she mouthed at Joel as he ignored her and continued to play with her under the covers.

"Well, that little boy...what's his name? Michael?"

"Mikeal." Joel's movements stopped.

"Yea. He had the nerve to call here, telling me something about you and some white boy."

"Umm...I gotta go Mama. I'll call you back. I promise" Skyler said trying to rush and get off the phone with her mother. She didn't want to lie to her, but she didn't want her to find out like this, either.

"Well, alright. But, Skyler?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"What did I tell you about that? You messing around with these white boys. I ain't having it."

"Yes ma'am. I love you. Bye." Skyler hung up on her mother and turned off her phone.

"Who was that?" he asked firmly.

"My mother. Mikeal told her about us."

"So. Is that a bad thing or something?"

"Yea. It is. She kinda has this thing against me dating outside of my race."

"Oh. Okay. Whatever" he ignored her concerned look and placed wet kisses on her naked body. "She'll learn to love me" he said between kisses.

"You don't know my mother" she said staring up at the ceiling.

12