All Comments on 'Joyce and the Drifter'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Surprisingly touching

Figured this would be another typical IR story but although the sex was there it was attached to a very touching and human story. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

You have done some great writinfg. Its funny, reading the story, I have passed through that area, and I find it intriguing to actually be able to recognize an area. Have passed that church and area while traveling from Ohio to Vermont. Keep up the good work.

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you and a note about the story

Thanks to all that read and comment on my stories both in public and private.

PLEASE NOTE... there was supposed to be a note at the start of the story explaining that this tale took place in upstate New York in the late 1960's - but it somehow got clipped off, perhaps a victim of a bad last check that also left a couple of minor but annoying typos remaining that I thought I fixed.

Anyway that time period is why some of the language is dated. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Joyce and the Drifter

very good story it had me on the edge...........

gordo12gordo12about 10 years ago
Enjoyable

Even though you want to kill the father yourself

3*

daddys_sex_toydaddys_sex_toyabout 10 years ago

I absolutely loved the story , but I really think it would be even better if you said how big Isaac's dick was. The bigger the better I absolutely love big huge black dick.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Loved this wonderful story

Thank you for writing it, great detail. She just blossomed with all his attention.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 6 years ago

a five all day long. loved this story and the perfect writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best

Been reading Literotica for a long time. One of the best stories here. The author gets clearly the idea that LITerotica (emphasis added) comes as much from context as from content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

I actually cried some. This is one of the best pieces I’ve read on Literotica. It wasn’t exactly what I was looking for, yet I couldn’t help but read it to the end. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous