Joyce and the Drifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaac was stunned not only at Joyce's almost rabid assault on his cock but also because she was so good. She would only come up for a quick breath once in a while, spending those seconds jerking his cock vigorously with her fists before putting her mouth back on him.

She would retract the foreskin and lick around the ridge of the head and then let her tongue slide down the underside to his balls before going back to bobbing up and down. It was so good that despite Isaac having a lot of self control he could feel his orgasm roaring through him.

"Gonna cum girl," he gasped, but after realizing she hadn't heard him managed to get his cock out of her mouth just in time. "Aargh!"

Joyce's hands grabbed the saliva soaked cock and jerked it as the cum began to spurt out, first a little spritz and then a series of blasts that sent ropes of cum a couple of feet in the air before splattering on his chest.

Joyce kept milking as the spurts became more like lava rolling out of the gradually softening dick and then it was over.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Huh?" Isaac asked, still in a daze.

"Didn't you want to shoot in my mouth?" Joyce asked, looking a little hurt.

"Oh. I wasn't sure/"

"I don't mind it," Joyce said as she let go of Isaac's manhood and brought the back of her hand to her lips to taste the sap that was hanging off her hand. "Tastes kinda good."

"Maybe next time - if there is one that is."

"Whynot? Didn't I do it good?" Joyce asked.

"Good? It was fantastic but I didn't want to assume anything."

"I thought you liked me," Joyce said.

"I do child. You're the only person I've met that I cared about in so long that I can't remember," Isaac said. "It's just that I learned long ago not to take anything or anyone for granted."

"Say, you want to go down to the creek and take a dip?" Isaac suggested. "I'm kinda sticky."

"You cummed a whole lot," Joyce said as they got up from the sleeping bag.

"After what you did to me I think you drained me dry - and don't tell me you only did that once before too."

"One guy, but I have done it a lot," Joyce admitted.

"You don't need the flashlight," Isaac said. "Save the batteries. The moon is so bright out that it's like Yankee Stadium out there."

"Hope nobody come by," Joyce said as they reached the water and dipped their toes in.

"At this time of night?"

"Me and my sister used to come down and skinny dip a long time ago," Joyce admitted as they went out to the knee-high water.

"Only one of us is skinny dipping right now," Isaac said. "And honey, you can take your top off."

Joyce looked around and then at Isaac before unbuttoning the pajama top and hanging it up on the branch of a bush above the creek bed. Still wearing her bra, Joyce stepped out to where Isaac was and reached down and splashed some water on herself.

"Water's cool," Joyce commented.

Isaac watched as Joyce was fiddling with the water and realized what Joyce was so modest about. It wasn't the fact that she was trying to hide the fact that she had hair under her arms, because that was no surprise given her downy legs but her shame was about what Isaac saw when Joyce bent down and the padded bra bowed open for a second.

"What about the bra honey?"

"I'd rather keep it on, please?"

"That's up to you babe. I'm never going to pressure you about anything," Isaac said before adding. "Just so you know though, when you bent over a couple of times a minute ago I saw everything you've got."

Joyce made a face and looked down but Isaac reached over and took her chin and raised.

"Nothing to be ashamed of honey," Isaac assured her. "People come in all shapes and sizes - colors too. You're beautiful, and before I leave here I'm going to have you believing it."

"Maybe you will," Joyce said. "You've made me feel better in one day than the rest of the world has since Mama passed."

"Then that will make this trip of mine the best I ever had," Isaac said, leaning over and kissing Joyce as he spoke.

"Had enough swimming?" Isaac said as Joyce started walking to shore, her tiny butt barely jiggling as she walked, and it was then he saw the faint red marks on her pale back.

"Be right back."

Isaac watched as Joyce went over to where the blouse was hanging, and after looking back over her shoulder she finally reached back and unhooked her bra, letting the straps slide off her shoulders and hanging the harness next to her top before walking back to the middle part of the creek with her hands replacing the cups of her bra.

"Glad you came back," Isaac said with a smile and he looked at the girl who was shaking, and certainly not because of the temperature of the air or the water. "I'm very proud of you pretty lady."

Isaac was being honest because it was obvious how self-conscious Joyce was about her breasts, and the old black man figured she had gotten teased a lot about her body in her 18 short years. Her breasts, still shielded behind her shaky hands, were barely swells on her scrawny chest. That fact was already clear to Isaac when she had bent over before but he didn't care a bit.

Isaac put his hands on the sharp shoulders of Joyce, his ebony hands gently rubbing the pale lean blades as he drew Joyce close to him. His arms embraced the trembling teen and as he did her hands came down from her breasts and came around his back.

"That's my girl," Isaac sighed as he felt Joyce's stiff nipples against the hair on his chest, and they hugged silently in the moonlight until Isaac let her go.

If he hadn't gotten a sneak preview earlier, the old black man probably wouldn't have been able to hide his shock upon seeing how flat-chested his new friend was. Joyce's breasts were no bigger than ping-pong balls and the aureolas her little nipples were on were about the diameter of quarters, even smaller than his own.

Isaac stepped around Joyce, ignoring the sharp rock he landed on along the way to hug her from behind. Isaac burrowed his face under Joyce's brown hair and kissed her neck while he brought his hands from around her front of her hips, up her flat stomach and up to her breasts.

Isaac felt Joyce's body shiver as his hands slid up and began to massage the tiny buds, and much to his surprise he found the feel of the girl's almost non-existent breasts very sensual. In fact, despite Joyce's body being pretty much the exact opposite of what he was usually drawn to, the androgynous teen was really arousing to him.

"You're a sexy lady, you know that?" Isaac purred as he nibbled on Joyce's shoulders and heard Joyce's breath chattering as his hands rubbed her breasts while he tried not to think of the scars below his kisses which he feared had a story of their own. "You know I'm not telling tales now either, don't you? You can feel what you do to me."

"Isaac," Joyce whispered as she became aware that the limp penis that had been against her butt crack pointing down when their creek embrace started was now becoming hard and was pointing upward as it was crushed between their bodies.

"Sexy sexy lady," he growled while nibbling all over her neck, and he felt the teen's hands on the top of his head as she reached up and back to touch him.

That stretching made her breasts disappear completely but that didn't stop Isaac from continuing to massage her chest, and judging from the girl's reaction it was clear that the diminutive size did nothing to dampen their sensitivity.

"Want to make love to you honey," Isaac sighed as he bit her neck lightly while letting his hands slide off of her nipples and slip over to let his thumbs briefly stroke the lush tufts of hair that were nestled in the deep pockets of her armpits, something that he had noticed seem to arouse the teen, before going back to her nipples.

"I can't," Joyce gasped. "I ain't that kind."

"I don't think you're any kind. You're just lonely like me and see something you want just like I do."

"Can't."

"Sure you can," Isaac purred. "Want you so bad, and I think you want me too."

"Not tonight," Joyce said - begged. "Please?"

"Tomorrow?" Isaac asked.

"Maybe, it's just that I'm scared."

"I won''t hurt you baby," Isaac said, pinching the pointy nipples lightly while continuing to make the girl shiver with his kisses. "I'll be so gentle. You want to it too. Tell Isaac you want me."

"I do - it's just that..." Joyce said before breaking away from Isaac's embrace, but only long enough to spin and go down to her knees in the creek, the cool water going up to just below her breasts.

With as much enthusiasm as she had shown back at the camp, Joyce seized the semi-turgid black pole that was swaying in front of the old black man and brought it to her lips.

"Oh Joyce," Isaac moaned as she handled the stiffening hunk of manhood like a pro, her mouth straining as wide as she could to accommodate the thick cock while trying to swallow more and more of him with each slide down the rod. "So good."

The stars above looked no different than they had the night before to Isaac, but as the old black man stood in the middle of the Cincinnati Creek and looked upward in between peeks down at his young friend, he was stunned at how much things had changed.

The skinny girl hadn't even been a stranger to him yesterday. Neither of them knew the other existed this time yesterday, and now this daughter of some back-country redneck was on her knees giving him head that was beyond incredible.

Even the thought of her father appearing on the shore, enraged at seeing his daughter on her knees before this black drifter trying to take close to a foot of his big black cock down her throat, wasn't enough to make Isaac any less excited because as he reasoned, if you gotta go...

"Oh honey!" Isaac groaned as he looked down and saw his cock looking up at him, a pearl of pre-cum visible on the tip of the purplish head which was partly exposed as the foreskin rode down.

Joyce was holding his cock upright as her head bowed under the monolith so she could lick his balls. Her tongue lapped at the wrinkled hairy pouch in between taking each nut into her mouth and sucking it, with Isaac watching the pearl of pre-cum become a trickle of seed.

"Oh darling you're going to make Isaac cum," he moaned, surprised that he had been able to keep from cumming this long because the girl had been sucking his cock for - who knows how long?

This got Joyce to get back to his cock, grabbing the vein-riddled shaft in both fists while taking him into her mouth. She seemed possessed, with her fists savagely pulling and pushing the stump of his member while her mouth sucked what her hands didn't cover.

"Cumming!" Isaac cried out as his knees buckled, but this time he didn't interfere but instead just cradled Joyce's head as he came, letting the ropes of his seed spurt into the teen's throat while she continued to jerk him hard.

Joyce was still yanking and sucking on his cock as it went limp in her hands until finally Isaac reached down and helped the girl to her feet.

"You are something else," Isaac said to the red-faced girl who seemed embarrassed now that it was over.

"Kinda chilly now," Joyce said as coming up out of the creek had left a lot of wet skin exposed to the air.

"Let's get on in then," Isaac said as he wrapped his arm around Joyce's shoulder and walked into shore with her.

Joyce grabbed her bra and pajama top from the branch and let the older black man help her up onto shore and back to his campsite.

"Got a towel here," Isaac said as he pulled a worn grey towel from the tree it was hanging from and gave it to Joyce. "I can drip dry."

Joyce was only wet from under her breasts down but before she started drying she quickly put her bra back on.

"Gonna break you of that before I'm done," Isaac said of her modesty. "You're going to be showing off those breasts of yours when I get done here."

"Itty bitty titty committee."

"Say what?'

"That's what me and a friend of mine called ourselves back when I went to school," Joyce explained. "Hers grew though. Mine never did."

"They're beautiful," Isaac declared as he watched Joyce run the towel through the wide triangle of hair that guarded her sex, hair that had felt so soft against his cheeks, and the taste of her was still in his mouth as he watched Joyce finish drying and put her bottoms back on.

"Gotta get back now. Going to be light soon," Joyce said.

"I'll walk out part of the way with you," Isaac said, slipping on a clean pair of boxers along with his sneakers, and despite Joyce's protests he insisted.

"Don't want to say goodnight to you just yet," Isaac confessed. "This is the best night I can remember in a long time."

"Really?" Joyce asked as the narrow path began to widen.

"You kidding?"

"Me too," Joyce said. "I'm glad I barged down there and found you."

"This will give me a chance to find out where you live," Isaac said as he took Joyce's hand in his when the path became a sloping field. "You mind me holding your hand?"

"No. It feels nice. My house, it ain't much," Joyce admitted.

"Don't have to be much, as long as you're happy," Isaac said.

"Who said I'm happy?" Joyce asked.

"Why? Because you're poor? Hell, money don't mean that much."

"No, I don't know anything but poor so that don't bother me. It's just that I want to - I don't know. Maybe catch up with my sister and get away from here."

"Your Daddy - he whip you?" Isaac asked, and when he felt Joyce's hand tighten in his he explained, "I saw the marks on your back."

"Only when I deserve it," Joyce said glumly as she pointed to a little farmhouse with faded white paint. "There it is up on the other side of the corn."

"What's a girl like you do to deserve that, if you don't mind me asking? Mess around with boys?"

"Me? Gosh no. Except for a game of spin the bottle with I was real little, tonight was the first time anybody ever kissed me."

"You have to be kidding. That's crazy. So what gets you whipped?"

"I dunno. Talking back. Getting drunk."

"You drink Joyce?"

"No, I meant Daddy getting drunk. I think being ugly gets me switched sometimes."

"Oh. Being ugly?"

"I ain't as pretty as my sister. She was really cute."

"So are you."

"Really well built too, if you know what I mean," Joyce explained.

"What that got to do with him?" Isaac asked.

"Better stop here," Joyce said as the house got closer. "You want the flashlight?"

"No, I'm fine. I don't understand..."

"We'll talk tomorrow," Joyce said.

"Okay. Hope you don't get caught."

"Daddy will know I wasn't in bed, but he's used to me not being able to sleep so that won't matter."

"What does he do? Check your bedroom during the night?"

"No. Isaac? Could you kiss me again? Like you did before?"

"Of course," the old black man said as he wrapped his wiry arms around the long and lanky lady and brought his lips to hers, not letting go until Joyce did.

"For somebody who doesn't get kissed, you learn fast," Isaac said. "What do you do, climb in through your bedroom window?"

"Don't have a bedroom," Joyce said without emotion.

"Don't have one? Seems like a big house."

"It is."

"Well why don't you sleep in a bedroom?"

"I do," Joyce said. "Daddy's bedroom."

"What?" Isaac hissed. "You sleep in your father's bed?"

"Yeah. Told you I'm the woman of the house," Joyce said, and when she saw the horror on the old black man's face she quickly added, "Please don't judge him. He's not a bad man. It's just that he's lonely and ain't got nobody else."

"You mean you and him..."

"No, not really. Guess that's one of the benefits of being ugly," Joyce said, and then after averting her eyes from Isaac's she muttered, "Shouldn't have said anything. Ruined a great night and got you mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you child," Isaac said. "I'm just - confused."

"Then I can come back to see you again?"

"Of course honey."

"Good. Gotta go," Joyce said as she gave him a kiss and skipped towards the house.

"Oh man," Isaac mumbled to the darkness after Joyce disappeared. "Oh man."

***

Isaac was fishing on the bank of the creek the next morning when company arrived, and after Joyce gave him a timid wave he shook his head and got to his feet and ambled over to the lanky teen. Wrapping his arms around her, he gave her a kiss that was designed to make it clear how he still felt about the girl.

"Catch anything?" Joyce asked.

"I sure did, and she's a beauty," Isaac said before giving her a kiss that had Joyce making noises as she returned the passion plus some.

"Still hot," Joyce said about the temperature that was climbing to the uncomfortable range even though it wasn't noon yet.

"Getting hotter here," Isaac mused. "Do you know if there's some place around here where you can take a shower, like around a public campground? There's one up north at Eagle Bay but I've never been around here before."

"Don't think so," Joyce said before her eyes widened as something came to mind. "Daddy goes down to Utica and Rome tomorrow to dump off some produce - usually takes him a couple of hours because he stops someplace for a bump and a beer on the way back. If you want you could come up to the house and take a bath."

"Sounds risky," Isaac said.

"I guess but - I don't care."

"You mean he won't kill you though if he ever saw me in his house with you," Isaac noted.

"Don't think so because he would come after you first and that might give me a chance to clobber him," Joyce explained with only a little bit of humor in her voice. "I could even help you. Wash your bath and your fun things."

"That right? You ever give a guy a bath before?" Isaac asked, and right after he spoke he realized he shouldn't have from the look on Joyce's face. "I'm sorry."

"No need to be," Joyce said as she looked past the old black man and up the creek. "I guess things are different out here in the sticks than in the big city."

"No, I suspect people are the same all over," Isaac replied. "I take it when you were talking about yourself yesterday, the guy that you had been with before was your father."

"Yeah but it wasn't really - I mean he only put it in me for a few seconds and then he stopped. Said I was too ugly and he couldn't stay excited around a woman with no breasts so after that he only has me do - you know - to him."

"He wasn't like this always," Joyce said in trying to justify what her father was doing when she saw the pained expression on Isaac's face. "When Mama was alive we were all so happy and stuff was normal. Then when Mama passed Daddy changed. he turned cold and angry and that when my older sister got moved into Daddy's bedroom."

"And your sister left? Didn't like it?"

"Pretty much. Sandy wanted me to come with her but I was only 14 and was in school and being a normal kid so I stayed," Joyce said. "Figured Daddy needed help around here."

"And you got moved in to play his wife?"

"You're mad at me."

"No child, I'm mad at the world," Isaac said as he held the slender teen and squeezed her tight. "I could never be mad at you. I just wish there was something I could do."

"There is," Joyce said as she reached into her back pocket and pulled out a few square foil packets. "Daddy used to use this when he diddled my sister. I want you to make love to me."

"Child, I don't know..."

"Oh."

"No, I mean those things? I'm not sure they will work on me, but we can try."

"Why?"

"Kinda tough to get them on, and then they rip," Isaac explained. "You know, I'm an old man. Not sure if I can, you know?"

"Heck, you got hard twice last night," Joyce recalled.

"No, I mean that when a man gets older he isn't able to father, and even when I was younger my wife and me couldn't get her pregnant although I don't know which one of us was the problem," Isaac said. "But I sure would like to be the first man to make love to you."