Joyce and the Drifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he..."

"That time with your Daddy? That don't count," Isaac declared. "That's not love. I don't know what it is but love ain't it."

"I want you to," Joyce said, looking around before unbuttoning her blouse and opening it up, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. "Still want to?"

"Yes Joyce. More than ever," Isaac said as he led her back to the campsite with both of them shedding clothes along the way.

"Can we at least try these?" Joyce said as she fumbled with the condom before Isaac took it from her and ripped it open.

Joyce was already down on her knees, tugging his pants and briefs down before grabbing his flaccid cock and pulling on it.

"Even scarier in the light," Joyce said as she milked the rubbery hose before licking the crown, and by the time Isaac got the rubber out of the foil he was nearly hard.

"Squeeze it tight down near the stump," Isaac said as he brought the latex up to the tip of his cock and tried to roll it down his now stiff organ but the thing split down the side when it went over the ridge of his glans.

"Sorry honey. They're probably old too and that don't help none," Isaac said after a second attempt got the sheath half way down the length of his cock when it too ruptured.

"Don't matter," Joyce said as she fell back onto the sleeping back and kicked her shorts off her feet. "Hurry - before I chicken out.'

Isaac knelt between Joyce's impossibly long legs and reached up to grab her threadbare panties which were unable to contain her bush which peeked out the sides of the underwear. Peeling them down and off, Isaac ran his hand through the dense jungle, feeling the moisture around the opening as he pushed a finger in before bringing his cock to the entrance.

Joyce was on the back with her legs in the air, gripping the backs of her thighs as she felt the knob of the black man's huge cock push into her fold, her neck muscles and veins bulging while she bit her lower lip.

"Relax honey," Isaac was saying as he pulled the tip out and spit in his palm, wiping his saliva on the head of his tool before bringing it back between the lips of the girl's sex.

It wasn't lack of moisture that was keeping him out but the incredible tightness of her pussy, along with her nerves combining to make entry a challenge despite the rubbery nature of the purplish glans.

"It's okay child," Isaac said. "Just relax. You and me gonna make sweet love together."

"I know," Joyce grunted. "Trying."

"Don't try," Isaac explained as he pressed forward. "Let it happen. There we go. See?"

"Omigod!"

Joyce's scream was more a garbled groan as the head of the black man's cock popped inside of her nearly virginal sex, and Isaac tried to ignore the tears trickling down the sides of Joyce's beet-red face while he tried to ease a little more of his thick manhood inside.

"Nice," Isaac sighed as he just made tiny pushes in and out of the vice-like opening. "We did it baby. How's that feel? You okay?"

"Don't stop," Joyce pleaded as a little more of the ebony flesh eased into her.

Isaac looked down at the erotic sight of the end of his cock, wet with the juices of the teen's pussy, dipping in and out of the dense bush while above it most of the vein-riddled shaft was throbbing.

"Isaac," Joyce was saying, her hands no longer on the backs of her thighs but gripping his biceps as her eyes rolled back a bit in her head.

"That's it baby - cum for me," Isaac grinned as she arched her head backward and her mouth opened in a silent scream while the already tight orifice contracted around his tool.

"Ooh!" Joyce moaned as her body shuddered while the old black man began moving a little faster, thrusting a more and more of himself into her.

Faster and deeper Isaac went while his dangling sac slapped into her crotch, his sweat raining down on the pale torso below him. He was going to cum soon but thought Joyce might be on the verge any second as well so he held back as long as he could until he felt Joyce's fingers dig into his arms again.

After he felt her pussy contract and then relax around him he gave a couple of deep thrusts before pulling his cock out of the girl and wrapping his fist around his throbbing cock to stroke it slow but hard.

"Aw!" Isaac cried out as he looked down and watched the ropes of milky seed spurt out onto Joyce's stomach and chest, even reaching up to her collarbone before he finally stopped cumming.

It wasn't much of a birth control method but even though there was little chance of him shooting live rounds at his age, he felt a little better about it and Joyce seemed to enjoy being sprayed by his hot seed.

"Maybe it will make them grow," Joyce suggested after looking up at Isaac who was suspending himself over the teen with his wiry arms as her hands rubbed his semen over her flat chest.

"That was so good honey," Isaac said as he finally began to catch his breath, his limp cock now fully drained. "I hope it was for you too."

"It hurt - at lot at first," Joyce admitted after Isaac rolled off to her side, and as he did Joyce moved onto her hip and cuddled up next to him, her pale hand running over Isaac's sweaty ebony skin. "Stopped hurting though. Betcha it won't hurt as much next time."

"Next time?" Isaac chuckled as he watched Joyce's fingers sliding down his body. "I'm all for a next time but remember I'm an old man."

"Maybe tonight?" Joyce asked hopefully as she lifted the weighty snake from between Isaac's legs and examined it, the flesh and blood more like Jello now as it wobbled in her grasp.

"Are we making a date?" Isaac asked as Joyce blushed.

"Guess so," Joyce admitted while pulling on the limp hose still moist with her fluids, and after stretching it out and getting one last pearl of seed to appear in the tip let it rest on his stomach. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure child."

"This is probably stupid but I've only seen two of these," Joyce admitted as she let her hand lightly stroke the underside of Isaac's manhood from the stringy roots at the base all the way up to the crinkled edge of his foreskin, and as he gripped the crown and pulled the rubbery hose or as far as it would stretch she asked, "Is your thing big or normal sized?"

"I don't know child. I suspect it's on the larger side but I never spent a lot of time looking at other guys. Why?"

"Just curious."

"Not a stupid question honey, and I don't think that not seeing a bunch of them before is anything to be ashamed of," Isaac said. "I think it's sweet."

"I'm going to have to get back home before Daddy misses me," Joyce said as she slowly rose and stretched her androgynous frame.

"Better go splash off down at the creek," Isaac said as he rose to join her. "You smell like you just made love."

"I like the smell," Joyce said as she hugged the old black man. "Thank you."

"Thank me? For what?"

"For making me a woman. I was afraid I was going to die without ever making love."

"Well child, you were a woman before that but the pleasure was all mine," Isaac said before grabbing Joyce just before they emerged from the woods. "Hold it. Company."

"Omigod," Joyce giggled as a couple of people in canoes were paddling slowly by, and as they huddled in the brush she added. "That was close."

"Bet we're having more fun then they are," Isaac opined as he wrapped his arms around Joyce from behind, his weathered bony hands cupping and softly caressing Joyce's tiny breasts while nibbling on her neck.

"Making me tingly," she giggled as her pointy little nipples popped out, and after they watched the boaters disappear around the bend Joyce stepped out and splashed some water on the front of her body.

"Missed some," Isaac said as he pointed to a string of semen hanging on her bush, and after Joyce got rid of that evidence she hopped back onto land to quickly dry and dress.

"I'll try to make it back with a little lunch or dinner," Joyce said before leaving. "Not sure when though."

"I'll be around," Isaac said. "I'm in heaven back here so why would I leave?"

"I love you," Joyce said before turning to leave. "Sounds stupid but I do."

"I like the sound of it. I love you too child," Isaac said. "Nothing wrong with loving someone. Enough hate in the world as it is. Be careful you don't get caught."

***

"Didn't hurt hardly at all that time," Joyce declared as the flames from the fire danced over their sweaty naked bodies while they basked in the afterglow. "Kinda lost my head there for a time."

"Too busy doing the same thing to really notice," Isaac said, although in fact he remembered every moment they were rolling around on the sleeping bag.

Joyce on top at the end, riding his cock with her arms flailing around, clutching at her titties as she bounced up and down on his rod. That was the end for Isaac, since seeing a woman squeezing her own breasts had always been one of his favorite sights, and when he came he came inside of the teen.

Now the lanky girl was on top of him, their drenched bodies intertwined. There had been talk of going down to take a dip to cool off but they were too busy enjoying the moment to get up right now, although Joyce eventually rolled off to Isaac's side.

"What was tonight like?" Isaac asked.

"It was great," Joyce declared.

"No, I mean what did you do tonight," Isaac asked. "I mean from the time late this afternoon when you brought me the sandwich until you came back after dark. What did you do?"

"The usual," Joyce mumbled.

"What's the usual?" Isaac pressed.

"You sure you want to hear it?" Joyce asked, and after Isaac nodded she added, "Not sure you want to hear it."

"Maybe not but I feel like I have to," Isaac admitted.

"Not ashamed," Joyce said before correcting herself. "That's pretty sad isn't it because I should be. Used to be."

"I don't judge - at least not you child."

"Well, I made supper. Meat loaf and mashed potatoes."

"Looking forward to it as a midnight snack," Isaac said of the little package in the aluminum foil Joyce had brought with her when she had returned.

"Didn't come out all that great and didn't have much extra," Joyce explained apologetically. "Then after dinner I did the dishes and cleaned up a little. Then me and Daddy watched Hogan's Heroes. You ever see that?"

"You got a television?"

"Little one. We get a couple of stations from Utica if the weather allows.

"Yeah, I've seen the show. Not bad. They even got a brother in it."

"Then after the show was over Daddy went to the bathroom and told me it was time for bed," Joyce said while toying with the silver curls on Isaac's chest. "You sure you want to hear this?"

"If you would rather not I understand," Isaac said. "But I think a part of you wants to."

"Never told nobody about this. I was going to tell the preacher a couple of times - every Sunday I'm tempted to but with Daddy there I always chicken out."

"You go to church with your father?"

"Every Sunday. Day after tomorrow we'll be there."

"The family that prays together..." Isaac mused. "Never mind. Go ahead."

"I get ready for bed. Brush my teeth and put on my stuff."

"What stuff? Sexy stuff?"

"Omigod no. Don't have anything like that. My bra and my pajamas. Gotta wear the bra."

"Then what?"

"Daddy's usually in bed naked. If he's on his stomach I know he wants me to massage him," Joyce explained. "He works so hard - I know what you're thinking but anyway he does really work hard to keep the place halfway afloat - so I rub his back and his shoulders and his legs."

"Then?"

"Then he rolls over and I massage the rest of him."

"That's it?"

"No. I mean, you know."

"No I don't honey."

"I - oh gee," Joyce said before shaking her head and taking a deep breath. "I suck on his thing."

"This happens every night?"

"Yes, just about," Joyce said before quickly adding. "I brushed my teeth before I came back here."

"And that's all that happens, not that it isn't enough?" Isaac muttered.

"Pretty much, except for that one time I told you about," Joyce said while watching Isaac's reaction. "And once in a while..."

"What?" Isaac said, and when Joyce hesitated he kept pressing. "What about once in a while?"

"Knew I shouldn't have said anything," Joyce mumbled. "Finally make a friend and I screw it up."

"Hey child, I told you I'm not a judge," Isaac reminded her. "I think you want to tell somebody. Somebody that you trust will not judge you and that's me."

"Every once in a while - it ain't that often - I think Daddy gets to missing Mama and maybe my sister," Joyce said slowly. "Those nights he has me take my pajamas off and he puts his thing in my bottom. That way he don't have to look at my face or my boobies."

Isaac let out a large exhale as the words hung in the stifling night air, dead still save the crackling of the fire and the sounds of the nocturnal creatures of the night.

"Isaac?"

"I'm here honey. I'm sorry."

"Still like me?"

"Still love you. I just feel bad for you."

"Don't hurt when he does it. Daddy ain't built like you," Joyce explained. "Part of me not wanting to tell you that was I was afraid you would want to do it that way too."

"No honey, that's not me," Isaac said. "Can I get a hug before you go?"

"Sure," Joyce said happily, and as they embraced they kissed, a long kiss that didn't seem to have an end, and then they were getting up and Joyce was putting on her pajamas and Isaac his boxers.

"You going to let me give you a bath tomorrow, aren't you?" Joyce asked as they made their way through the woods.

"You make it sound like you're doing me a favor," Isaac chuckled. "I'm the one that's getting the treat."

"Both of us are. Now Daddy leaves for the city around 10 or so. When I see the pick-up truck go then I'll be coming get you."

"I'll be watching for him to leave. I'll be at your door by the time he's down the road," Isaac said.

"This is going to be fun," Joyce said as she gave Isaac a kiss good night.

"Sleep tight child," Isaac said as Joyce went into the farmhouse, or hell-hole he mused while turning to go back to his tent.

***

"You like bubbles?" Joyce said as she held up a box of Mr. Bubble. "Got this for Christmas last year."

"Ought to save it for yourself," Isaac said as he looked at the sad gift.

"This is for me," Joyce said as she watched Isaac undress while sprinkling some flakes under the water faucet.

"Don't look too close Joyce," Isaac said as he stood naked in the bathroom, which was as utilitarian as the rest of the place, neat and clean but not fancy in the least. "Not very pretty in the light of day."

"You are to me," Joyce said as she knelt on the worn rug in front of the tub and reached out and grabbed Isaac by the dick and pulled him to the tub. "Your thing is so neat. I remember when I first saw it and I was thinking, these things double in size when they get stiff I think so what in the world is this gonna look like then?"

"Not mine. What you see is what you get," he sighed as Joyce brought the cock to his lips and licked the tip hidden inside the shroud. "What you doing now?"

Joyce giggled while she peeled back the foreskin and sucked on the plum before letting her lips slide about halfway down the shaft.

"This is a nice bath," Isaac said as he ran his hand though Joyce's hair.

"I'll finish after you get all scrubbed up."

"And I need this too," Isaac said as he stepped gingerly into the warm water. "I keep as clean as I can but even so I wondered how you could take it."

"Made me tingly. You smell like a man," Joyce said. "I ain't much for perfumes anyway. Going to take this off so I can do your bath right."

"I remember a couple of days ago when you used to be ashamed of your body," Isaac noted as he watched the teen take off her blouse. "No bra any more either I see."

"Don't need one, except for when - well - I don't need one," Joyce said as she looked down at the diminutive swells on her chest. "You seem to like me okay in spite of everything."

"Because of everything, and I like you a lot more than okay," Isaac said as he eased back in the tub. "This is nice."

"I'll start at this end," Joyce said as she started to scrub Isaac's feet. "Want me to trim your nails after?"

"Child, you can do whatever you want to me," he declared as the girl washed between his toes before moving up.

"Your dick is hard," Joyce said as she worked her way up the old man's body, her hands and a washcloth scrubbing his nuts under the bubbles.

"Not if you keep playing down there," Isaac chuckled as the tip of his manhood appeared above the water line.

"I'll be careful," Joyce said as she scrubbed up Isaac's stomach and chest, and when he lifted his arms she lathered up his armpits before getting him to lean forward so she could wash his back until finally telling Isaac to stand up.

"Bend over a little," Joyce instructed, and when he did her soapy hands scrubbed the crack of the ass.

"Ohh!" Isaac moaned as Joyce got very intimate with her cleaning. "Get it good."

"Like this?" Joyce giggled as Isaac jumped when her finger dipped inside of him briefly before

announcing it was time to rinse him off.

Joyce attached a rubber hose with a sprayer on the end and after unplugging the tub turned on the water to get the soap off of him.

"Never got service like this before," Isaac declared as Joyce got the soap off of him before helping him out of the tub. "Want me to give you a bath now?"

"No time," Joyce said glumly while making a face. "Got to dry you off."

Joyce started at Isaac's feet and worked her way up, using the threadbare towel to dry his slender legs before drying his balls and cock for a very long time.

"Got to make sure you're all dry," Joyce declared as she dried under the long foreskin of his cock which was standing almost straight out from his lean body, the vein-riddled monster seeming to throb visibly under Joyce's touch. "It's almost as big as my arm. See?"

Joyce had put her elbow in his pubic hair and made a fist, chortling at the way her knuckles were barely past the end of Isaac's cock in that pose, before resuming her drying.

"Upsy-daisy," Joyce exclaimed, and after Isaac raised his arms she worked the towel briskly through the coarse hair that filled his armpit, even leaning forward to give the fur a kiss. "I like the way your hair feels."

"I like yours better," Isaac declared as he reached over and stroked the hair under Joyce's arm, which caused her to make a face.

"Want to shave mine?" Joyce asked as she raised her arm higher. "Daddy's got a safety razor in the cabinet. I never shaved my armpits before."

"I haven't either," Isaac said. "It don't bother me none either way, and it's so soft I kind of like the feel of it. Plus it makes you look older."

"Guess I better leave it," Joyce decided. "If Daddy ever noticed I was shaved he would wonder what was up. Sometimes late at night he does what you did before, you know? Unbuttons my top and reaches under my arms to stroke it and kiss the hairs. He thinks I'm asleep but I'm a light sleeper. I like it when you do it though."

"Do we have time for - you know?" Isaac asked, and with that Joyce led him out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, where a neatly made bed made Isaac shiver.

"Not much time," Joyce said when she looked over at the clock.

"Don't need much," Isaac said as he put Joyce on her hands and knees at the foot of the bed.

"Please don't," Joyce said at first, but Isaac's hand went past the tiny fur-ringed orifice to the one underneath, and after finding her very wet brought his cock up to the entrance.

"Oh!" Joyce moaned as Isaac slide his throbbing member into her pussy, and soon he was rocking in and out while standing at the end of the bed with Joyce's bony hips in his hands.

Beyond the slender girl on all fours in front of him, Isaac looked at the past on top of a dresser; pictures of a man and a woman long ago, and then a picture of three and then all four of them.