Joyride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've made your point, dammit." Tina swore making Valerie wait just a moment more, for the personal satisfaction of wielding the most delicious power over the writhing form beneath her.

Yes, I suppose I have...Valerie thought and licked a flat tongue over the outer ridges of Tina's sex.

"Fuck!" Tina cried out in a rather long expression and her body was so tense, she looked as though a falling raindrop could shatter her into a million tiny pieces.

Valerie had played around long enough and could no longer resist the temptation of tasting the gorgeous creature for one more second. The tan legs on either side of her face opened wide granting her admittance to the most delicate of gourmets as she dove headlong into her precious dessert. And it was precious, Valerie decided as her tongue shot past all visible reaches and touched Tina within bringing forth a hearty shout and a great deal of quivering. Her tongue danced between those sugar walls for several long moments, enjoying the perfect mix of sweet and tangy, before withdrawing and charting the length of Tina's slick pussy. Her chosen route was interrupted several times as the excited woman's hips jerked wildly beneath her hot mouth but it mattered naught to Valerie. She'd just tasted heaven and pressed on determinedly as Tina reacted to her touch with uncontrolled jerks and spasms. Valerie couldn't have designed a more perfect scenario and took her time teasing Tina's eager hole in turn with her revealed clit. The constant switching was driving Tina crazy and Valerie loved knowing she could bring that out in a woman.

"You're killing me." Tina rasped as her body jerked hard upon the wet contact of Valerie's tongue on her clit.

"You'll survive." Valerie quipped cheerily and ran two fingers inside her wet pussy to punctuate the seriousness of her promise or perhaps shatter it to pieces.

Tina felt as if she were drowning in physical pleasure as the talented redhead caressed her seamlessly from one zone to the next. She didn't have a long résumé of lovers, but she knew a good cunnilinguist when she was lying beneath one and that's exactly what Valerie was. She brought her to the brink of orgasm and let her fall away from it so many times that Tina lost count and while she was desperate to let go, she was just as willing to let the amazing torment last forever. She was completely expecting to begin another tragic descent, when the lines of reality suddenly blurred and two more fingers flew inside her filling her mind with bright shooting stars. Soon to follow was the pointed tongue dancing hard circles over her clit and suddenly the tidal wave that had been gaining strength since the moment she'd straddled her bike that morning came crashing down on her with such ferocity that Tina feared her consciousness was hanging in the balance. She jerked with such force that her muscles ached and her bones almost creaked. It was the most bliss she could ever remember experiencing in all her twenty-seven years and she rode it until her body collapsed, of its own accord, against the down comforter.

Valerie was licking her lips and feeling more satisfied with her lover's reaction than she had upon her own release, which was a very new experience for her. In all honesty she loved to please her partners, but had always enjoyed getting off more than she did getting others off. She knew it was selfish, and was happy for the change but was barely surprised by it since she'd been out of her element from the first time she'd locked eyes with the exotic woman now quaking beneath her. She placed feather light kisses along a twitching abdomen, slowly working her way up to Tina's dreamy face. Valerie nuzzled into her neck and wrapped herself around the sweaty woman and it felt so damn good she knew she'd be staying awhile.

Tina was fighting to regain control of her droopy eyelids as well as her rapid heartbeat and having a helluva time, when the tiny redhead curled around her and snuggled in. Genuine closeness was a very near second to great sex and she was touched by the loving caresses being traced over her shoulder as she came down. She finally found enough strength to wrap her arms around the smaller woman and kissed the top of her head lovingly.

"Don't get a big head, but that was absolutely the most amazing sexual experience I've ever had." Tina said into the red tresses tickling her lips.

"Unbelievable?" Valerie asked smoothly.

"Yes, love, it was unbelievable."

"Me too." Valerie agreed and felt her eyelids grow heavy.

They fell asleep in a loving tangle of tired limbs and did not wake until nearly six that evening. Tina began to stir slowly and was irritated to wake up covered in goose bumps as a chill raced through her. What the fuck...? She wondered as she saw the stockings she was wearing and suddenly remembered her rendezvous with the mystery rider. She let her head fall back against the quilt and was flooded with memories of their lovemaking. Almost as soon as she smiled she sat bolt upright in the bed and looked around to find that she was alone. She was certain she hadn't dreamt the encounter and suddenly wondered where Valerie was.

"Red?" She called across the bedroom and received no response.

She got up and slipped her favorite fleece robe over her shoulders before looking in the master bathroom and finding it empty. How could she leave? Tina made her way downstairs and with every step she grew sadder that she'd been deserted. She could've sworn the connection she felt so strongly was mutual, but she instantly doubted everything. She was seriously pissed off by the time she reached the first floor and hated that someone would toy with her that way. Fun and games on the way to bed was one thing, but sharing an earth-shattering experience and hauling tail while she slept was another.

"God dammit!" She exclaimed and grabbed the nearest trinket she could find and threw it into the wall, effectively shattering the tiny crystal rose Clarissa had given her to bits and pieces. She would later recognize the significance of this destruction, but for now she was just lonely.

"What's biting your ass?" A jovial voice rang out from the kitchen and Tina's heart stopped. She quickly turned the corner to find Valerie at the stove wearing one of her favorite Rolling Stones t-shirt and fuzzy slippers.

"You're here." Tina said in astonishment.

"Where else would I be silly?"

"I, uh...I just..." Tina babbled and trailed off, not knowing what to say.

Valerie's smile faded and her face softened as she moved to stand in front of her.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. You thought..." Valerie didn't want to say it out loud for some reason and wrapped her arms around the taller woman's waist before continuing. "I just came down to make us some supper. You looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake you. I didn't mean to..." Valerie explained, but was cut off as Tina captured her mouth in a slow and loving kiss.

"I'm glad you're here." Tina said with a smile before adding, "What's for supper?"

"Your favorite." Valerie teased, having no idea what the tall woman liked to eat.

"Great, I'm starved." Tina played along and sat down at her kitchen table to watch the gorgeous woman cook for her. She moved fluidly from refrigerator to sink to stove, and Tina's nipples hardened as she watched Valerie's ass wiggle side to side as she whisked something in a stainless steel bowl. Her wild red hair was tied back in a high pony tail, giving her the look of a college student and surprisingly turning Tina on as much as the loose hair and flattering black leather she'd worn earlier.

"Breakfast is served." Valerie announced with much grandeur as she placed a gorgeously appointed steaming plate of food before the stunned woman.

Tina found herself staring at a fantastic omelet, fruit salad, buttered toast and a sprig of parsley. She felt as though she were seated at the finest restaurant in Richmond and was nearly afraid to dig a fork into the perfection before her.

"I thought you were a financial analyst, but this looks damn near gourmet."

"It is gourmet. Cooking is a hobby. Numbers are my livelihood. Eat up. You're going to need the energy."

"Is that so?" Tina asked in amusement, and took her first bite of the delicious omelet.

All Valerie could do was wink as she took the seat beside her and propped her feet up in the taller woman's lap. They ate quietly and exchanged knowing glances between shy glances and it felt so wonderful that it was almost a sad event when Tina stood to take their plates to the sink. She was dutifully rinsing them when she felt the belt at her waist come loose allowing her robe to fall open. Her hands froze in the sink and she nearly dropped the plate she was holding when full breasts pressed into her back in the same moment Valerie's warm hands crisscrossed at her chest and covered her own small mounds. And then everything went still. Before today it might've been awkward to stand at the sink washing dishes as someone held her so intimately, but in this moment with Valerie it was nothing short of perfect.

She and Clarissa had lived together for an entire year and Tina couldn't remember a single time they'd ever shared such intimacy over a quiet meal or stood this close at the sink. She almost wanted to laugh at what a waste of time it had been to cry over the mousy girl that bitched about all of her hobbies and friends. Clarissa was a pretty woman with impressive intellect and a good sense of humor, but she had a habit of using them both against Tina when she was in a foul mood and it only served to break her down over time. It irritated her now that she'd had such a weakness where Clarissa was concerned and her body grew stiff with anger.

"What's the matter, baby?" Valerie asked into her back.

Tina wondered how she knew, but was embarrassed and didn't want to talk about it so she ignored the question. This apparently wasn't good enough for the woman behind her because the small hands at her breasts started a tender massage and a gentle song was being hummed into her spine. It took very little time for Tina to relax as her anger was replaced with wonder at the way she'd just been read without a word or even a look.

It was a strange mess of emotions swirling in her that made her turn in the embrace and look down into those bright green eyes. Her stare was intense and to her surprise Valerie never looked away or blinked until a small smile touched Tina's lips. Then the shorter woman simply rested her cheek against the exposed skin of her chest and hugged her firmly. Tina's arms wrapped around Valerie's back and returned the warm embrace. The immediate sense of belonging was overwhelming and she was unsure of what to do next. Everything inside her heart was screaming, 'Tell her! Tell her, Now!' But her mind was screaming, 'Don't rush in like you did with Clarissa and screw everything up!', just as loudly. It was a nasty battle that raged within her and she knew there would be no resolve while the beautiful woman in question was wrapped so lovingly around her, so Tina released her hold and moved away to load the dishwasher. She didn't turn around for fear of what she might see in Valerie's eyes and was grateful for the interruption of her dog at the back door.

She carefully let herself out, led her dog to the middle of the yard in search of a tennis ball and ruffled his fur playfully cooing to him when she heard the back door open. Tina frantically looked up in fear when her dog's ears lay back and he bared his teeth with a growl. Jack was very protective of her and had hated the last two women she'd brought home. He had nearly taken Clarissa's hand off the first time she tried to pat him and Tina panicked as the first shapely leg landed on the deck. Tina then figured if she couldn't keep Valerie inside she'd restrain the upset animal, but her reach was too late and Jack raced up to Valerie and stopped to bare his teeth and growl as he coiled and readied himself to pounce. Tina opened her mouth to scream at him, but before any sound came out the shorter woman knelt down and opened her arms to the dog before speaking to him in a cheery voice.

"Well hello there, handsome. What's your name?"

Jack looked confused for a second, but then jumped at her and Tina screamed.

"Nooooo!"

She watched in horror as the dog toppled her lover onto her back and lunged for Valerie's neck. She bolted in their direction and stopped cold a few feet away to blink the tears from her eyes and get a clearer picture of what she was seeing. What she'd first thought was an attack on Valerie's jugular turned out to be Jack licking her all over her face and neck bringing a thousand tiny giggles from the smaller woman's lips. Tina's knees went wobbly with relief and astonishment. She suddenly felt weak from the intensity of the moment and moved to collapse on a lounge chair. Again the war raged inside her and she couldn't believe she'd been so scared. She didn't want to feel so strongly after one day and no real facts. It seemed impossible that a fire that burned so brightly now could last a lifetime and she railed against the idea of falling in love at first glance. She wasn't an overly conservative person in general, but for some reason when it came to the women in her life she was always hesitant and a bit reserved. It was something she'd always despised in herself and though she detested it she couldn't escape it or push it aside and so she sat alone brooding.

The sound of her dog and her lover frolicking happily in the yard before her was bittersweet and she suddenly felt like crying as desperation washed over her. She closed her eyes and tuned everything out, all thoughts, all feelings, and all sounds. She couldn't be sure how long she lay there, but she was startled to feel soft lips kissing over each eyelid before they moved down and softly kissed her lips. Tina heard her slippers shuffle across the deck and disappear into the house as a single tear slid from the corner of her eye running the length of her cheek and neck. She needed time and was afraid to ask for it so she simply sat outside alone for nearly fifteen minutes. She was just getting up to go inside when she heard the distinct sound of a motorcycle firing to life. Half of her wanted to run out and stop her, but the other half kept her rooted to the deck as the sound faded slowly into the distance and was gone.

She felt completely defeated and went inside to take a shower. It was sort of a sanctuary for her and she began looking forward to it as she ascended the stairs and entered her bedroom. She dropped the robe in the middle of the floor and stepped into the large glass enclosure and adjusted the water to her liking before plopping down in the middle of the tile floor. Hugging her knees close to her chest and lowering her head to them, she let the hot spray wash away some of the hurt and uncertainty she was feeling. She wanted to clear her mind of all things, but she could still feel Valerie's lips on her breasts, stomach, and most recently her eyelids and lips. Behind her closed eyelids she could see Valerie shaking her hair in the garage and removing her leather jacket. She saw her wiggling beneath Jack and laughing hysterically, and then saw her smiling at her over supper. She was everywhere and it was wonderful and awful altogether. Tina had just begun berating herself for letting her leave when the water turned cold and she had to get out. She pulled a towel around her torso and was just about to start seriously bitching herself out when she looked in the mirror and stared, as if transfixed, by what she saw. There was a message in red lipstick that read:

I'll wait patiently until you're ready.

But if you take too long...

I'll be demanding a rematch on your behalf.

Always race ready,

Valerie xoxo

Tina stood there and read it at least fifteen times before climbing into bed with a book. She cracked open The Lost World and was eager for the distraction. She had only read a few pages when she found her eyes crossing and making a mess of the little black letters before her. She straightened them out and began again, each time only completing a page or two before becoming cross-eyed again. Try as she might, this method of distraction was definitely not working and she decided to turn on the television. She crossed the room and switched it on, but instead of going right back to bed she found herself in the bathroom again staring at the lipstick covered mirror. She couldn't seem to move away from it for a long time but eventually plodded downstairs and poured herself a stiff drink. Downing the whiskey in one swallow was murder on her throat and she figured while it was already uncomfortable she'd toss down another big gulp and hopefully be able to sleep. She returned to her bedroom and buried herself under the heavy down comforter before staring blankly at the television. She must've sat through two hours of infomercials before finally nodding off only to toss and turn as her dreams wreaked havoc on her mind.

* * *

Valerie slipped into her apartment, immediately shedding her riding suit and heading for the shower. She smiled when she saw her reflection in the mirror and wondered if Tina had discovered her message yet. It had taken every ounce of willpower she possessed to leave the house and return home, but she knew it was the right thing to do and didn't waste much time on her decision despite the loneliness she'd felt ever since she left the driveway. She was a firm believer in fate and had waited all her life to see if love at first sight was indeed a reality or a mere figment of one's imagination. If you had asked her just last Monday she'd have confidently told you she thought it was a romantic notion that was more a matter of perception than a truly instantaneous connection. And however much she'd argued with her conscience about it all week, her heart had known the instant Tina's black eyes locked onto hers after their first ride. Her efficient nature had made her sit and organize her feelings all week, as the time slowly ticked past before their next meeting, and every time she and Tina had touched today Valerie was even more convinced that they belonged together.

Be that as it may, she also knew that a strong relationship took two and Tina was obviously not certain of her feelings. Actually, Valerie had seen that part of her was quite certain, but seemed to be overridden by another part of her that had its doubts. It was murder on her to be away from the exotic woman, but she was convinced that if and when Tina did come to her there would be very few lonely nights thereafter.

The hot water sluiced down her body, reminding her of Tina's hot tongue and she shivered in delight at the memory of their lovemaking. She had always treated sex as sport; largely because she'd always felt a certain amount of distance between herself and her partners, but that was definitely not the case with Tina. Valerie had never been as consumed by passion as she was today and she physically ached for it now. Tina's loving kisses and caresses had driven her mad with desire but more than that, Valerie had been desperate to return the loving attention. It really mattered to her that Tina knew how she felt and without having the opportunity to come right out and say it so soon, Valerie had hoped to convey it with her body. She quickly rinsed off and stepped out of the shower only to find that the phone was ringing. Her heart nearly sprang from her chest and she dashed across her bedroom, slipping and nearly falling on the hardwood floor as she reached for the phone.

"Hello!" She answered breathlessly.

"Hey, Sis. Are you running a marathon or in the throes of passion? You're breathing like a maniac."

"Brad." She said dejectedly.

"Well that's no way to greet your big brother. What's going on?"