Joyride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me." She said again and stared into soft black eyes full of nervous energy.

Valerie saw a small tear slide down her lover's cheek and watched Tina's mouth as she finally began to speak.

"I love you." Tina said sincerely and was relieved when Valerie forcefully pulled her head down and raped her mouth. Tina backed her toward the bed, never breaking the kiss, and stayed with her when she fell backwards onto the mattress. The hunger and need was so thick you could have cut it with a knife and their hands began frantically grasping and kneading at the other's flesh. Tina whimpered when Valerie placed her tiny palm in the middle of her tan chest and pushed her away to break the contact so she could look into her eyes.

"I love you too." Valerie said and Tina could see her feelings written all over her face.

"Then why'd you stop me?" She asked with a small smile.

"Because I'm ready to be fucked." Valerie said plainly and watched a baffled expression fill Tina's face.

"I was working on it, Val." Tina explained and watched as the redhead shook her head in denial.

"I mean really fucked. I want you, Tina. Make me yours." She begged and when Tina still looked puzzled, the tiny woman pulled her ear to her lips and whispered to her.

"I snooped while you were in the shower and I know that you're equipped. So go to the nightstand, suit up and let's get this show on the road."

Tina thought it was the most lewd and loving request she'd ever heard and smiled broadly at the temptress beneath her. She kissed her roughly and then bathed each of her nipples with her tongue until they grew to an unbelievable hardness before dragging her body off Valerie's and heading to the nightstand. She had never used the strap-on before, and was thrilled that the wanton redhead suggested it. Clarissa had been revolted and wouldn't even listen to Tina's explanation about why it interested her or filled a need she had, which she realized now spoke volumes about the failed relationship.

Tina must have been more aroused by the thought of making love to Valerie this way than she'd initially thought because a thousand tiny tingles danced across her skin wherever the cool leather harness touched it. She fumbled with the buckles a bit when she made the mistake of looking toward the tiny redhead who was her staring back hungrily and squeezing her own nipples as she waited. Tina finally managed to get everything fastened and in the right place before turning toward her lover. The greatest sense of satisfaction swept through Tina as she watched Valerie's eyes grow wide moments before a crooked smile dawned her lips.

Tina crawled up on the bed between the prone woman's legs and kissed her again, slowly this time. She was patient and exploratory, partially out of nervousness and partially out of the love she felt that made her want to kiss the tiny redhead forever. When she pulled away and looked down at Valerie she knew she'd never feel more wanted than she did in this moment.

Valerie must have been feeling the same thing for she stroked her fingers down a proud jaw and whispered, "Make love to me."

Tina could only nod and moved down to test her lover's readiness. She kissed over her outer lips before sliding her tongue inside and tasting the sweetness that was Valerie for the first time. The redhead was extremely excited and shivered a bit beneath Tina's tongue. Satisfied that she was ready, Tina positioned the large dildo at her lover's slick entrance and slowly ran it up and down the slippery length several times, causing Valerie's head to turn quickly from side to side as the hard plastic brushed over her excited clit.

Tina guided the bulbous head toward her lover's entrance and pressed forward ever so slowly. Valerie was unbelievably tight and Tina could tell she was in a bit of pain when the head slipped inside. Tina stilled immediately and waited for her lover to relax. Apparently Valerie had a high threshold for pain or recovered quite quickly because she was reaching for Tina's hips and urging her to continue. This was a good idea at first, but all forward progress halted as Tina bumped into her hymen and a loud grunt flew into the air. Valerie's discomfort was written all over her face and Tina blanched at the pain she was causing the slight woman.

"I'm sorry baby. If I could take the pain for you..."

"Do it!" Valerie commanded almost harshly, snapping Tina from her comments.

She didn't even allow herself time to think before her hips thrust forward firmly and pushed through the stubborn membrane, effectively ripping it to shreds. An animal wail flew from Valerie's lips and each woman went still immediately. Tina felt a sympathetic tear slip down her cheek as she fought to control her body that was screaming for movement, as the base of the fake cock pressed against her excited clit. She mastered her urges though and remained still until she felt Valerie grow calm beneath her. She waited until the tiny woman's hips rolled upward to increase the penetration before she allowed any movement from her own hips to ensue. Tina ever so slowly eased the remaining hardness inside her trembling lover and watched as Valerie's expression shifted from intense concentration to one of utter abandon as pain blurred into pleasure deep within her. Tina began slow deliberate strokes in and out of the smaller woman and while her body wailed for more pressure she continued the laboriously slow movements until Valerie begged for more. She was a little timid in the asking, at first, but the more Tina gave the more Valerie wanted.

"Oh, yeah baby. Faster!" The slight redhead proclaimed encouraging her to pick up the pace. And while it was awkward at first, Tina persisted and developed a fluid motion that gratified her aching clit in the most inconceivable way as well as causing her lover to writhe as her own pleasure increased with each passing stroke. Tina systematically increased the depth and speed of her penetrations until they were both quaking with the unmistakable desire for release. Tina's back and legs ached from the unfamiliar motion, but her insides thrilled with every passing movement and the sweet torment continued to drive her.

"Unbelievable!" Valerie exclaimed in a whisper as the hard member pressed against things inside her she'd never known existed and bright flares of light passed across her closed eyelids as Tina rhythmically stroked her insides.

"You are so beautiful." Tina whispered as she looked down on the gorgeous woman squirming beneath her. Red hair was fanned carelessly about her head which was tilted slightly up and to the side, giving Tina a stunning view of her gorgeous neck. Valerie's large milky-white breasts rose and fell with her erratic breathing and her tummy tensed off and on allowing tiny shadows around her abs to show up when flexed.

"I..." Valerie attempted to say something, but was unsuccessful as her mounting pleasure drowned any voice she may have once had.

Tina smiled and drove purposefully into the quaking woman. She was so close to losing her mind that when Valerie's pussy tensed around her fake cock, the resistance sent such intense waves of pleasure through her she instantly recognized the sensations that signified the beginning of the end and was powerless to stop what had been set in motion.

"Oh God, Val..." Tina murmured and thrust forward twice more before the tiny redhead shouted her name and arched off the bed completely surrendering to the passion they shared. Tina then let go of her own restraint and found her hips thrusting wildly as her own climax surged through her with such force that it robbed her of breath and all grasp of time and reality. When she finally forced her eyes open again she was amazed to see Valerie's face blank and half smiling from the ecstasy still coursing through her veins. Tina leaned down to kiss her lover and was shocked that there was no life in the full lips beneath hers. She had effectively loved the smaller woman into a pleasure induced semi-coma and was more or less alone, save for the lifeless sweaty body under her. A rolling laugh surged up from deep in her belly and it took all of her remaining strength to contain her joy and not startle the sated woman into a panicked state of wakefulness at such raucous noise.

Tina gently removed the large member from Valerie's pulsing sex and collapsed on the bed beside her. She took awhile to gather herself and regain her facilities as the fair skinned woman slept soundly beside her. Tina spent a half hour watching her sleep and felt more content and complete than she ever had, before finally rising from the bed and removing the cumbersome strap-on. She then went to the closet and pulled two heavy blankets out before resuming her place beside her sleeping lover and covered them both. She carefully snuggled close and draped her arm and leg over Valerie's limp body before closing her eyes and sighing contentedly.

"I love you Val." Was the last thing she said before her body gave in to deliciously dreamless sleep.

It was well past ten in the morning before Valerie stirred and she wasn't the least bit concerned when she saw the alarm clock beside the bed. She turned to study the olive skinned woman draped over her and took her time taking in her little sleep habits. Tina's eyelids were half open revealing narrow slits of unfocused black irises as she breathed deeply against Valerie's shoulder. Her gorgeous lips were closed, but there was a tiny oval in the center that remained open and Valerie couldn't resist the urge to press the tip of her pinky against the opening. She almost laughed when the tan woman's nose wiggled and wrinkled before growing still again and Valerie wondered if she'd ever be able to leave her in the morning to go to work. Her heart was singing and she knew she was finally home. No matter where she went or what she did from here on out, as long as Tina was by her side she'd be home and that was all that mattered in the grand scheme of things. Her urges got the best of her then and she leaned forward and pressed her lips to the sleeping woman's and she felt them twitch a bit under hers. She gently traced her tongue along them and an almost inaudible moan issued against Valerie's lips stirring her desires instantly. She immediately thought, It is definitely true love that allows one to be so sexy in such an unconscious state.

"I love you, T." Valerie whispered against the sleeping woman's cheek.

"How much?" Tina whispered without opening her eyes, much to the astonishment of the red haired woman.

"I thought you were sleeping."

"I am, but I'm right in the middle of this incredible dream where the most gorgeous little redhead professes her love against my sleeping lips and I respond to her. Hold on a sec, I want to see what happens next." Tina teased, still with her eyes closed.

Valerie decided to take charge of the 'dream' and rolled atop the lean woman beside her. She captured the sleepy woman's lips in her own and kissed her deeply.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. This dream keeps getting better by the second." Tina moaned.

"Wake up sexy, and I'll show you a waking dream you won't soon forget." Valerie promised and watched Tina's olive eyelids flutter open.

Tina's hands smoothed up Valerie's back and stopped suddenly when the phone rang. She groaned and closed her eyes again; unaware that Valerie was reaching for the handset.

"Hello." Valerie said huskily and Tina's eyes popped open nervously.

"Sorry. Tina's right in the middle of a wet dream, can I have her call you back later?" She cooed and Tina reached frantically for the phone.

Valerie pulled away with an incorrigible smile on her lips and finished the conversation. "Okay, David. I'll tell her you called. Thanks for calling and have a great day!"

"That was my business partner you little tart."

"I'm doing him a favor and keeping you out of his hair for the day." Valerie quipped confidently.

"He might be free of me for the day but you my dear are going to pay." Tina promised and kissed her soundly.

"Bring it on, baby. No price is too high."

"Then stay with me." Tina asked, somewhat apprehensively.

"I thought I just said I was keeping you occupied today." Valerie laughed.

"Forever, Val. Stay with me forever." Tina asked seriously, her eyes locked intently on Valerie's face.

"That's a long time, honey. But I've had my mind made up since last Tuesday. I'll be here for you forever if it's what you want." Valerie promised solemnly.

Tina's heart swelled so that she thought it might burst and she smiled up at the beautiful woman over her. "That's exactly what I want."

"Then that's exactly what you shall have." Valerie agreed and smothered Tina's mouth with her own. Their lovemaking was sweet and slow that morning and they spent the entire week learning everything they could about each other. Whenever they weren't talking or sleeping they were making love with such reckless abandon they both feared their lust would drive them to insanity. But the general consensus on this particular fear was, what a way to go!

The following Saturday's motorcycle race held high stakes, mainly to dictate who would be the most active participant in that weekends sexual exploits and it was a trend that continued the length of the summer until the first snowfall where rock, paper, scissors competitions in front of the fireplace, were held in their stead.