All Comments on 'Joys of Travel'

by kokshur

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kokshurkokshurover 12 years agoAuthor
not a love story

I wrote this piece as a fuck story. simple setting. no intricate plot devices. I deleted someones comment who complained that he wanted to know eye colors (of all things) and wanted further development. I've done that in other stories. but chose not to in this one. the characters are me and you. we are attracted to each other. you know what you look like. i leave it to you, the reader, to decide what i, or my character looks like.(a me image that will get you hot) no names are exchanged. this is a story of pure animal attraction. a meeting of bodies, not a meeting of the minds nor a meeting of personalities. you and i will never get together again, but we will each remember this night.

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
Different

I liked ur story...this was the first story of urs I read...ur style in this story is very similar to sr71plt...keep writing more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very good story ....... just the way two guys would act the first time they ......... i know from expreience.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
true comment

it happened to me the same way only we didnt use any condoms it was bareback it drove me over the edge when he unloaded in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great fantasy

I travel quite a bit and have wished countless times for a scenario like this with a man or woman. Not too many words shared...straight to hot passionate sex...afterwards we go our separate ways. Maybe we meet again but most likely we won't and we're both fine with that. I'm too shy to try and make it happen so on I go with fantasy. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yep, travel is good, he came to my hotel room, I was in the small kitchen area. He moved behind me, I had prepared myself, hoping and here he was, lowering my shorts, fingering me, replaced by the head of his cock, aagh, I jerked forward, he pulled me back, opening for him my cum spraying the bench and floor as he fucked me, his warmth in me, I love travel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous