Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please if you won't let me cum, please loosen my hands so I can get myself off with my clit." She was pleading.

"Oh, do you think it would be that easy, do you?" Zoe growled at her.

"No, wait! I had no idea she had ever needed to get herself off. Even when she is fucking some guy she never touches herself. She just lays there and lets a guy fuck her until she gets near and starts to grind back. If she is going to make herself cum I want to see it."

Judith was straining against the rope. Zoe had her tied up pretty good.

"If you just let him cum in me I'll be alright. You don't have to make me cum, just let me feel it in me."

"Judith," I laughed at her. "That would be an old trick. I've never seen anyone cum in you when you didn't cum yourself as soon as you felt the head of his cock twitch a little and the first spurt of cum hit your cunt walls."

"Okay, then. Just please untie my hands."

Zoe moved the ropes around. She still had the rope around each knee down to the front chair legs that held her spread wide open Judith showed no resistance as Zoe moved the ropes and retied them so they were under her arms and her armpits and then back over the chair and down to the rear legs. We sat on the edge of the bed to watch Judith.

"What the fuck are you doing? I'm not going to get myself off with you two staring at me. Go ahead and do it. I'll do myself while I watch."

"Looks like she needs a little jump start." Zoe gave a soft little laugh. "Suck her clit to get her started."

"Why me? Why don't you do it?"

"I don't eat pussy ... and, it's your wife."

I felt kind of obligated. I dropped to my knees at her open cunt. I was going for her clit, not her sloppy pussy. Judith put her hand over her pussy so I couldn't get to her clit. I tried to get my face in around her hand. When I would back off a few inches she would move her hand, only to cover up as soon as I tried to suck her clit between my lips. It was clit peek-a-boo. Zoe and Judith were both laughing at her game.

Then she stopped covering herself. I sucked hard on her clit and she held my head to her pussy mound. I worked it over good and then stepped back to watch my wife masturbate herself for the first time to my knowledge. She went right into it, rolling her clit under her fingers with a look that she might cum in seconds. Then a finger would dip into her cunt and back to her clit. Each the slickness from her twat made her clit shine.

It looked like Judith was enjoying us watching her finger herself. Even to the point of changing tempo so she wouldn't cum in spite of how bad she wanted to hit a giant orgasm. The wanton slut was showing some discipline.

Then Zoe made an unusual move. She got her knees on the chair arm right where Judith's were tied and knee walked up the arm to where her pussy was about a foot away from Judith's face.

"Here, I'll give you something to look at while you take care of your business down there. Can you smell me?"

"I go for a man's cock. I don't do women. So, you can back off, bitch." Judith snarled at Zoe.

"Well, just in case. I'll hang right her a few minutes so I can look down in your eyes while you cum."

A couple of minutes later Zoe moved up the chair arms a few more inches. If Judith leaned forward her face would hit Zoe's cunt dead center. A bit of Zoe's girl juices made a drip on Judith's chest just above her tits. Then another drop ... and another.

"You can lick that up if you want, whore."

"No, you can lick mine right out of my pussy. I'll bet you want to. I can finish on your face instead of my hand." Judith shot back.

The tension between the two could be cut with a knife. Maybe that was a bad choice of words considering my ass was throbbing from the gash left earlier by my wife. Judith started to convulse and make noises. She had her whole hand over her cunt, rubbing the fat lips around in a circle, then squeezing her clit, Zoe dropped down a little lower and Judith shoved her mouth on Zoe's cunt.

I could have fallen off the bed. My wife was going girl on girl right before my eyes. I moved around in time to see half of Zoe's little cunt sucked with Judith's mouth. I could see her fingers squishing in her cunt and the sucking sound of my wife devouring the juices from Zoe. The way she dripped on Judith's chest a few minutes early meant she must be drenching her mouth with girl cum.

"That's it whore! Suck my pussy like you are sucking one of the cocks you are so quick to drain of cum. Make me cum and maybe we will be good to you!"

My world was changing right before my eyes. Judith eating pussy. With her love for cock who would have believed it. She seemed to know just the spot to hit on Zoe and Zoe let out a loud scream and shoved her full cunt down on Judith's face. Apparently it caught Zoe by surprise. She almost half fell off the chair and laid on the floor. He pussy was cleaned and shiny from Judith's mouth.

Now it was my bride's turn to get loud and she was about to bring herself off for the first time ever in front of me. I moved within a foot of her steamy cunt and watch her hand blur against her clit. She arched her back and let out an obscene moan from her lips.

"Watch out or I'll drown you!"

Then it was a scream and wild gyration from Judith's ass in the chair. I focused on her sloppy slit. As she came fluid shot from her cunt opening and splattered to the floor. My wife just squirted as she was cumming hard at the action of her own fingers and hand. There was more than I could squirt into her even on my best night.

Suddenly the whole room was quiet. It smelled strongly like fresh fucked pussy cum, but it was quiet. I looked from one woman to the other. Neither were moving. I walked between them looking as if I was in some kind of surreal science fiction movie, with them frozen in time and place. If it was for their own cum draining from themselves there would have been no movement at all.

My mind could not handle it all. I laid on the bed and would like to say I dozed off. I might have fainted or I might have died and this might be what heaven would be like. I had to be asleep, asleep to be able to wake up and find the girls right where they had been when I lost track of everything.

Did I exaggerate? Hell, probably a little. I found it hard to comprehend. Zoe was still on the floor. It had to have been ten minutes or more. I looked at the clock. It was closer to an hour since Zoe changed the ropes on Judith. So, really? They've been totally out for forty five minutes?

I started to help Zoe up. She was breathing as if she was asleep, but still trying to catch her breath. I left her lay. Judith was still tied to the chair with her cunt fully exposed. A puddle of whatever she ejaculated shimmered in the gap between her pussy lips. I had to know what it was. It seemed it had to be piss judging by what I saw spray from her.

I dipped my finger, smelled, then tasted. It was her pussy taste. The same fluid she secretes when she becomes aroused and wet. I looked at Zoe again. There was a smile and some wiggle as if Judith was still eating her cunt. Must be one hell of a dream. I was satisfied she wouldn't see what I was about to do.

My face moved almost without my control to Judith's messy slit. I wondered if I could sample my wife without waking her up. I put my tongue in the opening and licked some of this thing so new to me into my mouth. It was slightly thinner what usually comes out of her when I had eaten her out, but with the same taste. It has to come from somewhere in her depths.

She stirred a little. I looked at her face with my tongue still in the little pool of her wetness. She blinked her eyes and looked around the room, then studied and remembered being tied to the chair. Then she look down at me. A smile covered her face. She tussled my hair with her fingers. The same fingers that had earlier driven her completely wild.

I ran my tongue up the left side of her gash, sampling the taste of this new goo again. Then back up the right side. I paused at the clit and sucked it into my mouth. It seemed half again its normal size. I got a hard rock in my face from Judith as I sucked her clit between my lips. When I nibbled with my teeth she closed her eyes and laid her head back. He hips made little circular motions. She tried to keep the noise she was making down to something that sounded like a hum.

She was near losing it when she pushed my forehead away. She was always like that. I wanted her to cum on my face many times and she always said she was afraid she might hurt me. I now realized it was more afraid she would spray me with her cum. Something, somewhat freakish, I had heard about, but never dreamed my wife could do.

I went back into the glistening pool entrenched in her slit. It seemed like a little more had been added. I lapped at her nectar. It was like nectar. I wondered how many men had experienced that with their woman. As I cleaned her out she grabbed my head with both hands and held be hard into her crotch. She used her hands to smear my face into her open cunt.

Then it started. The spray I had witnessed earlier started again. It started against my mouth I had open and at my nose. Had there been much more I would have drowned. Willingly drowned. Let that be my last breath on earth. It was forceful, but stopped as quickly as it started.

A lot had gone into my mouth that I had swallowed. My face was slick and the slickness extended to my chin and onto my chest. I wanted all I could get. I circled my tongue around my mouth and practically shoveled the rest with my fingers. Then I licked my wife clean of all I had missed. I needed to get up before Zoe figured out what was going on. I looked at Judy as I stood up. She winked at me. I head for the bathroom to wash away any of the evidence I might have missed. And, I didn't intend to miss any.

Zoe had me fuck her while Judy stayed tied in the chair. It didn't bother Judy a bit. She felt back in control, although still restrained by rope. Zoe was so wet herself she didn't notice when I short loaded her. Probably not even a half load of seed. She rolled out of bed to head for the shower.

"When I'm getting cleaned up for bed how about you lock your crazy cunt wife in her room. Leave her in there, then tie the door shut with the rope so she won't stab you in the ass again while we sleep."

Zoe stumbled to the bath. I walked over to Judith where she was still tied spread legged.

"I think we have about ten minutes." I put one finger across my lip.

"Just give me five of them, but give them to me hard. You know me, cum when you can. I'll be there."

I left her in the chair and pointed my cock in the general direction. I glanced off one side and went in deep. Probably not as deep as she wishes for, but deep enough to know she was getting a good fucking."

"Do you still have enough cum for me?"

"I short loaded Zoe. Held most of it back. She was so wet she will never know."

My wife grinned at me like a dog with a pork chop. I think she got the full five minutes. She started to cum, but quietly. I felt my sperm spurt and then sort of give a weak lunge from the end of my cock. I just gave Judith the kind of fucking she could appreciate in spite of all the men she had in her the past year or so.

I checked the bathroom. Zoe was still in the shower. I started to untie Judith. She quietly thanked me. I took her to the guest room. I started with a gentle kiss on the lips that got pretty heated.

"Listen, I understand you stabbing my ass. You need to make Zoe know you aren't going to hurt anyone. I trust you."

I closed the door. My well fucked little wife locked it from the inside. I put the rope around the knob and tied it across to the door across the hallway. I tied it hard because I figured Zoe would check on my handy work. I leaned my face against the door and spoke.

"Goodnight, Judith."

"Goodnight ... I love you."

They next morning I awoke with Zoe gone. I found her in the kitchen. Judith was still in the clothes she was wearing when I left her. It looked like a hundred guys had fucked her. I mean a hundred guys had fucked her, but not just last night.

"So, no rope this morning?"

"No, I've got this!

"Oh, shit! You can tie her up, but you can't shoot her!" I didn't even know Zoe knew we had the .357.

"Well, be working out some problems today." Zoe grumbled. "Won't we cunt?"

"Yes, I imagine we will, Zoe." Judith answered.

I nervously scooped up some toast, eggs, and sausage and headed to the door.

"I'll eat on the way to work. She you girls later."

There was a lot of doubt as to what I would find when I got home. I wasn't even sure I wanted to go home after they had a day together after last night's deeds. God, I hope Judith doesn't tell her about what we did while Zoe showered.

When I got home I did a couple of little chores while the two of them made dinner together. Things looked too good to be true again. I did my little chores off in the distance until they called me to eat. Both were friendly and very cordial to each other.

"I know you are too chicken to ask. But, we had a good day together." Zoe started.

""Yeah! Pretty good. You should have been here." My wife almost sang.

"Pray tell, what happened!" I mocked.

"I told your little wife here that I didn't really trust her, so I tied her to four corners of the bed. Then I straddled her face to see if she still would eat pussy. In case you were wondering. The answer was yes."

"Oh?" I asked. "Did you return the favor?"

"Well, maybe a little. Just to see what it was like."

"And, the verdict was what?" They had me hard as a rock.

"We both decided it was okay, but would prefer to get fucked or suck a cock." Judith answered.

"Good! Then I didn't lose either one of you?"

"No." Judith took it. "I told Zoe about some of our adventures. She'd like to try some variety herself, see what it is like to take on a really huge one."

I wasn't sure I liked the idea of that. But, it seemed I had part of my wife back and if Zoe wants to go king size she is going to do it with my approval or not.

"We were thinking maybe the three of us go someplace next weekend. Maybe out on Friday in on Monday. That should give us some time." Zoe had a sparkle and a hint of evil in her eye.

"Okay, where do you want to go?" I questioned.

"We were thinking Hilton Head. Lot's of rich men, hopefully some big cocks. I told Zoe about how it felt to get some guy to pay to fuck and she wants to give it a try. We figure Hilton Head should get us some big bucks. Might as well get paid to play if we can, fuck what we can find if we can't.'

"Okay, I agree. Next weekend it is." I was all for it.

Road Trip!

12