Judy and Uncle Find Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still living at home with my parents at that time and they had some awfully strict rules. I felt trapped and wanted to escape. I wanted to move out on my own, but I couldn't afford it with the jobs I had at the time so I decided I needed a better education and enrolled in the local college. That's where I met Gary. We had a couple of classes together and started talking and we hit it off pretty well. He asked me out and we became an item. My parents really didn't approve of him, but my aunt and uncle Don seemed to like him.

I felt closer to Gary than any of the other guys I had dated up until that time. He was tall, handsome and strong. He listened to me, expressed interest in my thoughts, was kind, generous and wasn't always pushing to get into my pants. Looking back on it now, I guess I was subconsciously comparing him to my uncle Don. The parallels between the two were pretty close. But I'm getting ahead of myself here.

Gary and I had been dating for a short while and he came over my parents' house one evening when they weren't home. We started making out and were really getting into it. Gary had been kissing me for a while before he finally began to unbutton my blouse and kiss his way down to my cleavage. I threw my head back and held his head there while he kissed me in the valley between my breasts. When he came up and kissed me on the lips I took the opportunity to open his shirt and run my hands across his muscular chest. He used that time to open my bra and as the cups fell away he bent down and took a nipple and began to suck on it. We were really getting into it and I wanted to know what kind of equipment he was packing in those pants, so I unbuckled his belt and opened his zipper. When I reached inside I was surprised at how big he felt compared to the other boys I'd been with and I immediately thought of the size of uncle Don's cock.

He had managed to undo my pants at the same time and he stuck his hand in and started to rub me while continuing to suck on my breasts and run his tongue across my hardened nipples. My breathing became ragged as I got more and more turned on. The more turned on I got the more I wanted to see what he had instead of just feel it. I pushed him back and got off the couch on my knees between his legs. I reached up and grabbed his pants and underwear by the sides and began to pull them down as he lifted his butt off the couch and helped me. When his pants were finally around his ankles I looked up at his hard cock and sucked in a deep breath. It was almost like I was seeing my uncles hard cock all over again! I reached up with my hand and grabbed it, my fingers barely being able to touch. With my hand holding it in the middle, there was still more than an inch of hard cock above and below my hand! I began to stroke him and as I did a drop of pre-cum appeared out of the tip. Gary grabbed my face and began to lower my head down towards his hard cock. I stuck out my tongue and licked that drop of liquid off his head. He threw his head back and moaned.

That's when all hell broke loose. We were so involved in what we were doing we never heard my mother pull up into the yard. When she opened the front door and walked into the living room she caught us red handed, so to speak. As Gary and I scrambled to get back into our clothes she began screaming at us. "What in the hell are you two doing? IN MY HOUSE! Get dressed right now. And YOU!" she yelled at Gary, "Get out of my house!"

I really got into trouble that night after Gary left. All sorts of questions, accusations and yelling at each other. I finally got my mother to calm down when I explained that even though I was over 18 years old I was still a virgin and we hadn't ever really done anything more than she had caught us doing. I told her that we really cared for each other and that we just got carried away. Again, I explained that I was still a virgin and viewed what I was doing as a way to satisfy Gary without going "all the way" with him at this point because I just didn't feel ready to. Besides, I told her, if I was going to do it, would she rather I did it in the back seat of Gary's car or in the comfort of my own house? She seemed to understand some of my argument and even agreed not to tell my father about what she had seen. She still wasn't very happy, but she at least heard my point of view and understood it to some degree. I guess you could say we ended the night with a truce.

I didn't see Gary for a few days after that, trying to let the dust settle a bit. We were nervous and it was quite a while before he decided to come back over to the house. We took things a little slower for a while. After a couple of weeks, things were pretty much back to normal. That is to say that we were almost inseparable. We went out together all the time and then usually wound up parking somewhere secluded to have a hot make out session. We both wanted to go further, but going to my house to continue was pretty much out of the question because of what had happened. My mother, especially, would be watching us like a hawk. His house was almost the same. His parents almost never went anywhere. They were really nice, simple country folk. They were hard workers but didn't have much money, so they stayed home most nights. Then about a month after my mother caught us at my house his parents decided to take a trip to see some relatives at the other end of the state. They were going to be gone for four days over the weekend so Gary was supposed to stay close to home to take care of things.

We went out that Friday to one of the local steakhouse chains for dinner. It was nice, but loud. We left there and went to go hang out at his house for a while and watch some T.V. We were sitting on the couch and of course, we started to make out. It got pretty intense because this time, we knew we wouldn't be interrupted.

Gary and I were really getting into our kissing and fondling of each other. He had begun by reaching under my blouse and squeezing my breasts as we kissed. I was rubbing his chest and finally reached up and unbuttoned his shirt to get better access. Turn about being fair play, he undid my blouse, slipped it off my shoulders and dropped it on the floor. We kissed, our tongues dueling until he began working his way down. My cheek, then along my jaw, to that super sensitive spot just below my earlobe were all places that felt the tender touch of his lips. He reached around me and was fumbling with the clasp of my bra, so I pushed him back a bit and undid it myself while he took his shirt off. We sat for a moment looking at each other, our breathing a little labored.

"You have beautiful teats Judy. They are just right. A perfect fit in my hands." he told me as he reached for them. He hefted them in his strong hands and ran his thumbs across my nipples making them pop up and harden like erasers. Squeezing my right breast, he leaned forward and took the nipple in his mouth and ran his tongue across the very tip. I moaned. He began to pinch and tug at my other nipple while continuing to suck on my breast. As he was leaning in to my breasts he kept putting pressure on me until I finally tipped over and wound up laying on the couch with him leaning over me. I reached up and grabbed his head, holding him against my breast and kissed the top of his head. What he was doing was sending little jolts of electricity from my distended nipples down to my groin and it was definitely turning me on more and more. I felt myself getting pretty wet between my legs. Gary looked up at me from between the valley of my breasts and said; "I love you Judy. I want to give you pleasure tonight. I want to hold you in my arms and run my hands all over your body." He slid up my body, his hard chest muscles rubbing against my hardened nipples. The heat he radiated wrapped me in a blanket of warmth as he began to kiss me. I felt secure in his arms and relaxed. He was melting me and he knew it. I wrapped my arms around him as we kissed and slid them down his back. I reached into his pants, slid my fingers under the elastic of his briefs and across the tops of his cheeks.

Gary climbed off me and stood next to the couch. I thought he was going to drop his pants to make it easier for me to get at him but instead he reached down and picked me up. He carried me through the house, kissing me passionately until we were in his bedroom. Gently he laid me on his bed, he lay next to me and we continued to kiss. He reached down and slid his hand into my pants, fingers sliding through the sparse hair, curving down and around, sliding across my clit, through my valley and separating my lips. "Oh Gary!" I gasped. He was laying is such a way that I could only rub his erection across the outside of his pants. Both of us were panting by this point like we had run a sprint.

While Gary continued to slide his fingers across my labia he began to kiss his way down. He stopped at each breast, running his tongue across the nipple and around the areola and worked his way back to the center. Down lower he kissed, sliding his tongue across the underside of my breasts and down further still! He pulled his hand from my pants causing me to whimper at the loss of his fingers sliding across my hard little nub. He rolled himself over and lay between my legs, spreading them a bit. I looked down at him and he slip up my body, his rubbing across mine until our lips met. Immediately, he began to work his way down my body, kissing and licking. Grabbing my breasts and squeezing them until they almost hurt, he took each nipple in turn and gently bit down on it until I moaned out his name. "Gary, what are you doing to me? I've never felt like this before."

Down lower he slid, kissing and licking. His tongue played in my navel for a moment, tickling me while sliding his hands along my sides. Lower he went until his progress was halted by the tops of my pants. He kneeled on the bed, keeping his face close to my belly and began to unbuckle my belt and undo the snap. When he reached for the zipper he looked deep into my eyes as if to ask for permission. I stared back at him and with a slight nod of my head he worked the zipper down. Never taking his eyes off mine, he reached up and began to tug at my pants. I lifted my hips and the pants slid lower. He slid back some allowing my pants to go lower and finally he had them all the way off.

Leaning down, he finally lost eye contact with me but he just sat there for a moment looking over my quivering body. I started to feel a little self-conscious because I still had my panties on and I knew he could see the huge wet spot that was on them. "You're beautiful." Was all he said before he began to kiss his way up my legs. He slid his hands up along the outside of them as he alternated kissing each legs inside. When he reached the apex of my legs, he stopped and inhaled a deep breath. "Mmmmm. Judy, you smell good enough to eat!" He pressed his mouth against my cloth covered pussy and licked my slit from top to bottom. I could feel his hands on my hips grabbing the top of my panties and begin to tug them down.

I lifted my hips to make it easier for him and hissed; "Yes Gary. Oh, yes." I could hardly get enough air into my lungs. I knew what he was going to do, and I was so looking forward to it. I could hardly wait to feel his tongue burrowing deep into me. He didn't disappoint me.

When he finally had my panties completely off he began to kiss up my legs again. Only, this time, his hands were on the insides of them and as he worked his way up he was spreading them wider as he went. When he finally reached the top, he began to kiss all around me, never actually landing a kiss on my pussy. I wanted it so bad, yet he kept teasing me. I lifted my hips in an attempt to get his attention and he slid his hands down grabbing my ass and used his thumbs to spread my lips. Any pretense of being the least bit shy at this point went out the window when I felt him looking deep into my depths as his breath sent chills up my spine. "Please Gary. Stop teasing me!" I begged him. He relented and slammed his face into my pussy, his tongue sticking out and diving deep into me. I instantly started to convulse with my first orgasm of the night. "Oh shit! Unnnnnngggggh!" I gasped as the spasms rocked my body. He kept at it, spreading me open more and driving his tongue deeper and he began to suck my juices out of me.

As my orgasm subsided Gary kissed me gently all around my pussy and he'd occasionally dip his tongue into my vagina causing me to gasp. As my breathing returned to normal, I pulled him up and we kissed. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue and it seemed to turn me on even more. We kissed deeply and passionately for a few more minutes and then I roller him over and we traded places. I had seen his cock when we got caught at my house, and I had tasted his pre-cum. I wanted to feel that cock exploding in my mouth and taste his cum this time and I couldn't wait.

As we were kissing I started to undo his pants. Belt, button and then zipper were undone in record time. I wasn't going to take the chance of someone walking in on us this time before I could get a mouth full of his cum! I slid is pants down and had them off in a blink of an eye. Kneeling between his legs I looked up his legs, noticing how hairy he was and that the hair all but disappeared at the top of his thighs. I looked at his maleness and again was struck at how similar it looked to Uncle Dons. His scrotum was hanging down between his outstretched legs, resting against the cheeks of his ass. His hard cock was resting against his stomach but I could see the dark vein running up the side of it. I knew how big it was because I had had it in my hands before, but I didn't know how much I really wanted it until this moment. I knew I wanted to feel it deep in my throat. I wanted what was kept warm in those testicles and scrotum. I wanted to feel to slam into the back of my mouth, filling it almost to overflowing and slide it around with my tongue before I swallowed it. As I was picturing all of this in my mind and looking at my boyfriend Gary laying there with an expectant look on his face, I knew deep down inside of me, that no matter how wrong it was, I was really wishing it was my Uncle Don laying there.

I leaned forward and began to slide my breasts up the sheets between Gary's legs putting a little friction on my hard nipples. When I was close to the top I reached up and took his hard cock in my hand and began to stroke it. As I reached the apex of his thighs, I stuck out my tongue and licked Gary's scrotum and then up the underside of his shaft. He threw his head back and I could hear him sucking a breath between clenched teeth. "Ummm.", he moaned as I continued to lick his shaft. I kissed my way back down to his scrotum and took one of his testicles in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, sucking gently. Then I licked up his shaft again until I reached his frenulum, that little spot just below the crown that contains so many nerves. Gary grabbed the sheets and lifted his hips as I flicked my tongue across that sensitive area. Continuing to flick my tongue across his nerves I started leaning forward and I slowly slid my teeth across the head of his cock, picking up the big drop of pre-cum that he had secreted. It was warm and salty sweet. I knew I wanted more.

When I had the head of his cock in my mouth I began to swirl my tongue around the whole thing and then plunged my head down taking about half of his hardness into my mouth. Continuing to swirl my tongue so I would wet more of his shaft, I lifted up and then quickly back down taking a little more of him. "Oh shit!" Gary moaned. He lifted his head to watch what I was doing to him, and I looked up and smiled at him with his cock half way down my throat. Still watching his reaction, I pulled up and tongued the head and then slowly slid my lips down his hardness, taking him deeper and deeper until I could feel his pubic hairs tickling my nose. "FUUCK! That feels good. Oh God!" He continued to watch me as I bobbed up and down on his cock, speeding up a little as I sensed him getting closer to cumming. Finally, he reached down and grabbed my head and thrust his hips up driving his erection deep into my throat.

I could feel his cock swell and it cause me to gag a bit as I heard him moan; "SHIT. I'm cumming." He released me for a second, which allowed me to catch a quick breath and then he forced my head down on him again. His first shot of hot cum hit the back of my throat and I coughed. "Take it! Take my cum!" he yelled as he held me tight against him. He shot another hot load into me filling my mouth to the brim. His cum was starting to seep out around his cock and pool in his hair. I pushed up trying to get a breath and he softened his hold on me. I was able to swallow his thick cream and catch my breath for a second and he again forced my mouth down on his cock. He only held me there for a second as his orgasm began to wane. His hands dropped to his sides and his eyes were tightly shut. I bobbed my head up and down as he shot another two weak loads into my mouth.

He was breathing like a prize fighter after the seventh round as I slowly licked his cock in an attempt to clean him up. I worked down around his shaft, sucking and licking as I found more of his cum. I loved the taste of it and couldn't get enough. I vacuumed it out of his pubic hair and then took his balls into my mouth, swirling them around as his cock softened in my hand. When I stopped licking his scrotum I slid my tongue up his shaft and licked the little drop of semen off the tip. Gary sucked in a breath and reached down, pulling me up and we kissed as we held each other tightly. I had never felt more content in my life.

We must have dozed off for a while because the next thing I remember is waking up to a wet feeling between my legs. I opened my eyes to see Gary had rolled me off of him onto my back and he had worked his way down between my legs and was slowly licking my pussy. "Hmmm. That feels sooo good." I told him. He continued to lick me slowly and then I felt his finger enter me. "Ohh." I tensed a bit and widened my legs allowing him greater access. As he slowly licked up my slit he was sliding his finger in and out and pushing on the sides as he did it, stretching my opening. When his tongue reached to top he would tap my clit gently with the tip of it and send little jolts through my body. I knew I was getting more turned on as I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. With his free hand he reached up and began to play with my nipples, twirling, pinching and pulling on them. Then he stuck a second finger in me. Another "Ohhh!" escaped my lips. He rocked his two fingers from side to side as he slid them out, stretching me more. I could hardly catch my breath at this point.

One hand tweaking my nipples, his tongue sliding across my hardened clit and two fingers sawing in and out of my pussy were causing me to lose all control. I felt myself at the verge of a huge orgasm when he twisted his hand around and started to slide his fingers across the top of my vagina as they slid in and out. He was driving me crazy with what he was doing! There seemed to be one spot inside me that sent huge flashes throughout my body and it would cause me to tense up each time his fingers crossed that spot. Then it happened. He was pulling up on my nipple causing an almost pain like feeling to radiate from there. He concentrated on flicking his tongue across my hardened clit which shot waves of pleasure from there and then his fingers concentrated on that one spot inside me. It was like a ton of TNT had been set off in my body. My hips shot off the bed, my legs stiffened, my back arched off the bed, my fists grabbed at anything they could find and my eyes were clenched tightly shut. It was like I had been flung into space, my body felt like it was a giant knot floating along. When my first spasm ended, I flopped back down onto the bed. Gary's hand fell out of my pussy and I felt empty.