Judy and Uncle Find Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each spasm of my intense orgasm pushed more of my girl cum out of me. I was drenched so much it felt like I had peed. Gary kept pulling on my nipple as he began to kiss his way up my body. He latched his mouth onto my other breast and sucked the nipple hard. Leaving there, he worked higher up and began to kiss me. As he was sliding up me I could feel his cock, hard as a rock, sliding up my thigh. All I could think of was what it would feel like if it was in me. Gary must have had the same idea as he began to slide his big cock along the lips of my pussy. Pressing down on me with his body helped to push it between my slick lips and it was getting drenched in my juices. Back and forth he slid it, spreading my wetness and running the crown across my clit, sending little jolts of pleasure through me. I was delirious with pleasure as I could feel myself getting excited again.

I reached down and grabbed the cheeks of his ass, pulling him tighter against me. His cock was driving me wild. "Ohhh! Ohhh! Yesss!" I panted into his ear as he kissed my neck. I started to lift my hips to try and get more pressure as his cock slid over my clit, but this changed the angle of penetration that his hardness was slicing through my wetness with and I could feel the head of his cock at my opening. I gave no thought to the consequences of my next words and breathing heavily into his ear while squeezing him tightly I told him; "Fuck me Gary. Fuck me! Make me your woman!"

He kissed my cheek, breathing hard in my ear. "Are you sure Judy? Really sure you want this?"

I nodded slightly and spoke between ragged breaths; "Yes Gary. I'm so turned on right now, I have to have it. I want you to be my first. I love you! Please fuck me and make me a woman. Your woman!"

With that, Gary lifted himself up off my body and reached between us to grab his hard cock. She slid his knees up slightly spreading my legs wider and aimed the tip of his big, hard cock at the center of my opening. As he began to press downward his cock split my lips and began to stretch my virgin pussy wider than any finger that had been in there before. I tensed up and bit my lower lip. He continued to press into me until the whole head of his manliness was in. He stopped for a second, throwing his head back and moaned. "Shit, girl. Your pussy is so tight!" He pulled back a bit and started in again.

Even though he only had about two inches in me, I felt as if I were being split in two! "Wait! Stop!" I hissed at him. "You're so big, it feels like you're breaking me in half!" He stopped and I had to pant to catch my breath for a moment. I nodded to him and he pulled back out until just the head was in and began to slowly slide back in, going further than before. It hurt, but it was a good hurt! I could feel every inch, every bump and every vein of his cock as he slowly pressed into me. Two more inches and I had him stop again. I sucked air between my teeth and was trembling as I caught my breath. While I got used to him we kissed. He pulled back a bit and started to slide in again, but he didn't stop this time. I felt a tearing pain as he pushed past my shattered hymen and he continued to push until our pubic hairs were tangled together. He stopped and stayed there watching me and waiting for me to relax.

I don't know how to describe all the things I was feeling at the time. Excited, of course. Scared, a little. Loved, yes. And then there were the physical feelings. I felt pain at being stretched so wide by Gary's hard cock. Nothing that big had ever been that deep inside me. It made me feel stuffed, but in a good way. The pain of losing my cherry was intense for a moment, but as we lay together is began to go away. I could feel the mixed juices of my blood and vaginal secretions being forced out of my womb and running down the crack of my ass to pool on the bedsheets. I could feel all my muscles tensed up when he first went in and then as we lay joined together, I began to relax a bit. Gary could feel it too because he soon began to slide back out of me.

As he was backing out I began to feel an emptiness that I didn't really like. I wanted him back inside me. I locked my legs around his and whispered; "Fuck me. Pound that cock back into me. I feel so empty without it in me!" He did. He pulled back until he was almost out and then slid back in, a little faster and a little harder than before. "Yesss!" I hissed into his ear. Then back out and in again, faster and harder than before. "Yess! Fuck me!" He continued to slide his cock in and out, gaining speed and pounding me harder with each stroke. Any pain I felt at the beginning was replaced by a euphoric feeling as his cock slid deep into my sopping wet pussy. He reached for my hands and pinned them above my head and fucked me, hard!

Each time he bottomed out in my pussy he would grunt and lift his head. "Ohh!, Oh!, Oh!" he'd say. After a few minutes I had a hard time breathing, I could feel the tension building and I knew I wasn't going to last long before I came from his long hard cock pounding into my virgin pussy. For both of us our breathing was getting strained, sweat was pouring from our bodies. Then Gary leaned down on me as he kept pounding my pussy. Now, when he buried himself deep into me our pubic mounds would rub against each other and it would cause more friction on my hard clit.

Gary slid his arms under my shoulders and grabbed them to hold on as he flexed his hips driving just a bit deeper into me. "Fuck. Ohhh. Ummm. I'm cumming!" I shouted out. "I'm cumming... Ungghhh..." It felt like every muscle in my body contracted at once. I could feel my cunt clamp down on Gary's hard cock as he slid back out and he had to force his way to bury it back into me.

This must have been too much for him because he pushed himself up off of me with his arms and slammed his cock into me and held it there. "Ohhh!! Here it comes!" He slid almost all the way out again and slammed back into me. I felt him get bigger and then he started grunting; "Ohhhh! Ummm, Ummm, Ummm!" Each time he grunted I could feel his cock twitch and then a warmth would shoot into me as he unleashed rope after rope of gooey cum deep into my womb.

We both began to relax after our release. He lay on top of me holding himself up on his elbows as we caught our breath. We began to kiss passionately and I could feel his cock shrinking until it finally slipped out. Immediately, I could feel our combined fluids leaking out of my stretched pussy and pushed Gary off of me. I rolled out of the bed and cupped my hand over my matted pubic hair and ran to the bathroom to clean up. I was in there for a moment or two when Gary sauntered in with me. We made out for a bit, showered and then went back to bed. We made love again and then he took me home.

It wasn't until later that night that I gave any thought about protection and the fact that we hadn't used any. The following week I made an appointment to get birth control, but unbeknownst to me, it was already too late. My little girl had been planted in my womb the night I lost my virginity. I never gave it another thought after that. I was on the pill. Gary and I made love often after that. I was enjoying life. I was active in the college sports programs, worked a couple of jobs and had a great boyfriend and lover. Life went on. I just couldn't figure out why I seemed to be putting on a little weight. I also kept getting cramps, but I attributed that to working out and the sports. Then one night at my job the cramps got to be too much. My boss sent me home and my mother rushed me to the hospital. I wound up giving birth to my beautiful daughter Jamie that night. I was in total shock!

My parents were pretty upset with me, but they took it better than I thought they would. I, on the other hand thought my college life had ended and that I would never complete my degree. How could I do that with a baby to take care of? I thought that way until my Uncle Don and his wife visited me in the hospital. They explained that the college had a nursery program and that I could put my baby in the daycare there while I attended classes and completed my degree. That calmed my nerves and instead of feeling sorry for myself and thinking all my plans had gone out the window, I started making alternate plans. In the end, it all worked out. I did get my degree. I got a decent job and moved into my own apartment with my baby girl. Gary was still my steady boyfriend and he was, and still is, a really good father to our daughter. We talked about marriage, but I kept putting him off for one reason or another. I just couldn't commit. Eventually, after about 3 years together, we split up. It was a mutual agreement and we are still good friends. He takes our baby girl every other weekend and one night a week.