Judy and Uncle Find Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the bed shift again and his fingers traced the outside of my pussy. I felt his thumbs spreading me open and I knew he could look into my core and see how wet I was. "You have a beautiful pussy Judy. It's so wet. So tight when I fuck it. It's such a turn on to see you splayed open like this and know it's just for me. This is my pussy!" He leaned forward and ran his tongue up between my open lips from bottom to top and across my hard clit. I shuddered with excitement. He held me open and licked me two, three, four times driving me wild. I felt an orgasm begin in the pit of my stomach and he licked me again, only this time he stayed at my clit and sucked on it, running his tongue across it. My body stiffened and pulled against the restraints as a massive orgasm overtook me. Fireworks were going off in my head as my body shook. I barely noticed that he stopped licking me and the bed had moved. The next sensation I felt was he head of his hard cock as it pushed its way past my outer and inner lips, splitting me open. My vaginal muscles were tight, but he forced his cock deep into my womb. I could feel every ridge, every vein along its side as it slid deeper into me driving all the way in with one hard thrust. When he bottomed out he pulled right out again, waited a second and slammed into me again!

I'm sure every woman knows that exquisite feeling you get when your man first shoves his cock into your pussy. Well, Jason was giving me that feeling in spades while I was cumming. Plunge in, pull out. Two or three times he did it intensifying my orgasm so much I felt my world going black. He kept fucking me like that and then he just began to slam deep into me and pulling almost all the way out. Then he added something new, he slapped my upturned ass! SMACK! "My pussy!" he kept repeating as he plunged in. SMACK! "My pussy!" Finally, I heard him holler; "YESSSS! I'm cumminnnngggggg! Ahhhhhh!" With one final push he buried his cock into me as deep as he'd ever been, past the ring of my cervix and I felt his cock throb as he was painting my insides with his hot cum.

That's all I remember. I must have passed out from my orgasm because my next sensation was Jason lifting his weight off of my body and his softening cock being slid out of me. I felt empty. Both of us were breathing hard. The vibrator was still going in my mouth and I tried to gulp down air around it, my chest heaving. I could feel the mixture of mine and Jason's cum leaking out of my splayed open pussy and dripping onto the mattress. Jason got off the bed for a second and then I heard the 'click, click, click' of him taking more pictures of me. At that point, I just didn't care. I had been thoroughly fucked. I had offered myself to him and he had taken me. My ass was tender where he had spanked me and my pussy was sore for the abuse. He turned the vibrator off and pulled it out. My jaw hurt from being stretched for so long. It was a good hurt. He released my legs and they just fell to the mattress. I had no control over them. When he released my arms I grabbed him and pulled him onto me and mashed my lips against his. Our tongues dueled while we kissed.

He sat up and rubbed his hand up and down my body, paying close attention to my breasts and looking me over. Then he looked at me and asked; "How do you feel? Are you O.K.?"

"Wow. That was intense. I think I blacked out from the orgasm I had! I feel well and truly fucked!" I smiled up at him and tenderly began rubbing his arm. "Did you enjoy your gift?" For my answer he reached down and tenderly held my face between his hands and gave me one of the most sensuous kisses I've ever received.

To be continued.

12