All Comments on 'Judy Ch. 01: Work Experience'

by The Mouse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
needs fixing

The story needs serious fixing. The author doesn't know the first basics of this kind of writing as evidenced by not using the standard slang terms associated with such stories. Take 'spunk' totally wrong as its 'cum' for semen/orgasm thus proof positive author isn't up on proper terms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo.

Ignore the response from a Yank who has never explored the literary world beyond his borders. He should appreciate that it's different strokes for different folks. You keep writing in your own style and in your British grammar and spelling. It works.

I hope for a rapid posting of the next chapter!

The MouseThe Mouseover 8 years agoAuthor
Cultures

Maybe I should have pointed out that this story, as all my stories are (unless specified) is set in the UK - Scotland in this case, to be precise, as that's where I'm from, but others from elsewhere in Britain. I would hope that the story is strong enough to overcome minor differences in language and slang; the latter, of course, varies between generations, and even cities within the same country, at any given time, never mind different countries. I perhaps should also add this story was written quite a few years ago now.

My main aim in submitting my stories is that people who read them enjoy the story, such as it may be and, particularly, the sex scenes within. If not, then I have have failed in my quest, which truly does sadden me a great deal. I thoroughly enjoy writing these stories, and can only hope that others do so at least as much as I do. I'm not out to win any awards or accolades; indeed, I don't think many of my fellow writers are, we mostly do it because it's inside us and needs to get let out!

Sorry for going on a bit; I hope part 2 meets peoples' expectations more.

Time4astoryTime4astoryover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

I thought your story was incredibly sexy and unlike another another commentator, love that it was written in ENGLISH rather than American, it makes a nice change, though of course I'm biased being english myself! (no insult intended to our American cousins, but you do mangle our wonderful language, lol). I also love that it's set in scotland as I can imagine Judy speaking in a soft, lilting scotish accent which I've always found a turn on.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Almost written in UK rather than USA English

Although I thought an ass was a four-legged animal with long ears, genus equus. It is in my part of the world.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
juicy

" Wordy"?...Well, yes, that is the medium after all.

And i heartily thank you for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your Words

are like "mouse squeeks!" They just add color to an awesome tale!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Mouse@The Mouse
Lover of sex, I mostly write about what excites me. It's easier that way!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES