Judy Gives into Her Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Relyt2
Relyt2
16 Followers

She took me into the bedroom, she laid down on her back. I bent over her and was licking her cunt. I felt George stick his cock up to my ass and I thought oh no this will not work. I heard him spit on his cock and he pushed it into my cunt. I came instantly it felt wonderful. I put my hands on her tits and was squeezing them. George was pushing in and out real fast and I could feel that big cock getting ready to explode inside of me. When he came I could feel his warm cum hitting deep into me. I squeezed the muscles of my cunt together, I wanted every drop of it inside of me. We were all three drained and that's when my cell went off, of course it was you.

"Everyone I have to go or get a divorce. This has been great."

I got off two times while she was telling me the story. We both slept the rest of the day and yes we did go on our tours. You might say we had a very interesting honeymoon.

Relyt2
Relyt2
16 Followers
12