Judy's Misadventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess some would say that I should have declined to take the money. Genie and Angie smirked as Julie and I stuffed our stacks of $100 bills into little clutch purses designed to be sexy rather than carry a lot of cash. Angie added, "a working girl has to carry bigger bags than you sluts. Maybe you can get expandable bags you can keep inside your little 'fuck me' purse."

On the way out, Gorrig pulled me aside and said, "You were an merchant tonight, one who seemed to enjoy the services she was paid to perform. You will be a well-trained, obedient pet in the future for that is your proper place." I did not know how to respond to such an outrageous remark except to say, "Good evening," but then a question came to me, "Your philosophy of absolute male supremacy seems to distinguish between the daughters of privilege and women who were not born with a silver spoon." Gorrig smiled and said, "The distinction is less important than you think." I glanced at Angie and wondered what he meant.

12