All Comments on 'Juggling Festival'

by chevellex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brain transplant for author failed!

Crap wimpy cuckold story by sicko author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Man,

You don't deserve to live, you wimp-assed faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent.

Hot and filthy. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Every married man's fantasy

watching other men fuck his wife. Even this poorly written account will give any married man woody, make him see his wife on a bed getting gang banged while he watches. There is nothing more exciting than a hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re: Every married mans fantasy

Man you need to come out of your moms basement every now and then and join planet earth. You've been spending way too much time on the internet's freak sites if you honestly believe most men want to watch their wives fuck other men. Seriously maybe like 2% of the male population would get off on that. Cuckoldry is considered a FETISH for a reason. It's because most people think this disgusting thing that seems to get you off if for people who are sick in the head. It is a FETISH because very few people like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry little dude.

10% of the male population may think this way, but 10% are also gay. -1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
every gay mans fantisy

no man want's to share his wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YES

I love it. I have shared my wife years ago many times and shared my best friends with with him. It is so HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Filthy bitch

I loved how dirty your wife is! I loved her taking a couple different cocks. I would love to see my wife get fucked like that and watch another guy come on her huge melons. HOT storytelling!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Not very good

My biggest impression? WTF is this shit about coffee? Has nothing to do with any other part of this tale. author must own S*Bucks stock! That was NOT the last oddly-sequenced aspect of this adventure! Hubby comes up with the voyeur-cuck desire fairly suddenly and without much of an advanced hint of his proclivity.

The setting is poorly described and the convention seems highly unorganized, with some very odd activities! The actual action seemed to be a lucky juxtaposition of coincidental comments. It was more likely to be another miss than a successful and energetic intro to 3-Some's!

3*

chevellexchevellexalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Two things.

1. Starbucks was mentioned, because there is an actual starbucks at this actual place.

2. I know it may have seemed like a jump into this, but it is a story spawned from imagination and fantasy between me and my wife.

3. With that said, I had originally written this for my wife, and for some reason decided to share it with you guys.

4. Funny how the majority of negative responses have to be made my anonymous people

5. I find it hard to believe that this could be such a terrible/dirty fantasy.

I know for a fact that some of you who are like "why would you ever do stuff with your wife AND let ANOTHER GUY do thing to her to, are the same dudes who would be giving high-fives to each other if your wife suggested a threesome in which you had two women.

6. If this were a real-life opportunity, I would have to turn it down, however, it is a very intense and dirty thought-increasing fantasy when it comes to my wife and I's sex life.

So that's that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shared Her With Her Friends

One of the things that works best about this story is that she already knew the guys and was attracted to them. Women like that sort of stuff. This was a hot, slutty story and having her covered with cum was very, very erotic! Keep writing!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Who the

Who the fuck ever heard of a juggling festival in NC? Who the fuck would take his whore to a juggling festival just to become a cuck?

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler11 months ago

The haters fuck up ratings! Happens to me too!! Lol. Like dark puritans with torches they come running. I bet they get very little loving, probably zero. Very sexy tale. I have the same fantasies though we’ve never brought them to fruition. Seeing another man’s cum on my wife drives me crazy in my thoughts. You described it well. Never mind the true cucks and their minuscule cocks! Lol. Their passion for life is negligible. Cheers 🥂 it’d be fun to party with you all.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Loved it. Sharing is caring. Everybody in this story got exactly what they wanted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous