All Comments on 'Juicy J'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Background

I found this a great story and will check out the others. If I may make a suggestion, I'm a big fan of girl on girl, especially sisters, so how about a tale with Jessica and Lily?

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
wow.. it was worth my time

great job...i was hoping hafmex would be live chatting with j and while she was talking at her cam to him , he would hurry and sneak into her cam room.. and confess he was hafmex.. i wanted mom to be his first pussy, mouth etc.. but it all turned out good

tw_holttw_holtover 9 years agoAuthor
to jedd11

I'm not sure what Jessica and Lilly did when they were younger. They had a pretty wicked mother though, so maybe they did stuff to each other as an act of rebellion. The companion piece to this story, Lovely Lilly, explores a little more of their family life. It should be on this site in a day or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great story of family fuckers

Like every family should be. Grandpa fucks his two baby girls, Lily and Jessica. Big hunky Jake is fucking his mother Lily. And, best of all, 18 year old Effren is fucking the living shit out of his mother Jessica. Why the hell shouldn't they? Family penises belong up family vaginas. Take Effren and his mom. Like with plenty of boys, his own mother's vagina gets him harder and hotter than any other ever could. He loves thinking about it, stroking it gently, sticking a finger to two up inside and exploring around. Effren's so thrilled to inhale the sharp musky aroma wafting from his mother's vagina deep into his young lungs that he jams his head right up between her thighs, where it last was 18 years before, and slurps away like there's no tomorrow. When the boy shoves his fat penis up into his mother's vagina, he blisses out. Like lots and lots of moms, Jessica's just as infatuated with her son's penis. When it's soft and just hanging down over his balls, it's so damn cute she could cry. And when Effren's penis is big and hard and reaching for the sky, her vagina runs like a river. She just has to have it up between her legs, up inside the same vagina her darling baby boy came out of, where his precious penis is safe and protected and loved. Baby boy fucks his mother, he fucks her with all his energy and strength and youthful enthusiasm. Effren's big young cock gives his mom one great cum after another, till he unloads his heavy teenage balls and shoots her a huge twatful of creamy semen. Just where a boy's semen belongs--up his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 9 years ago
Great Story

Rubbed myself raw, Have to remember to use more lotion when I get caught up reading a multi pager.. Very good read.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great read

Good read, but the whole "I don't speak Spanish" thing seemed out of place.

navelmannavelmanabout 9 years ago
juicy yeah

Definitely one of your best. Wish a little more description of the father daughter could have been given and the affair between mom and son also seemed rushed. I love yoyr stories for the buildup as much as the sex. But then thank u. Rated5. Going to read the next one.

mschack63mschack63over 8 years ago
Three stars

Found my self getting bored

Like watching porn, sex gets boring. It's the everything else that takes it over the top.

MoosexlMoosexlover 8 years ago
Great writing

This story had me hooked! I completely loved it! My favorite part was the day before their date and they were being very flirtatious with each other. Like I said I LOVED the story; I hope you get to do a sequel for it!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Another 5 star story

What can I say but another brilliant story. I would like a sequel especially with Sandee as she was the one really who groomed and guided him for his mother to enjoy...

deucemageedeucemageeover 7 years ago
Awesome story

It's a shame that I can only give this story a vote of 5! Because it is definitely a 10!!!

I will read this story again sometime!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is another great story from this author. The emotional epiphany when the son discovered who Juicy J was believable and logical. The intimacy and passion between mother and son was beautiful. Mother and son both owe Sandee a thank you for teaching the son how to make love and have sex. Having read The Challenges" series, it is good to read that Lilly and Jessica and their father finally got together. 5 star story.

Knight98Knight98almost 2 years ago

So fucking hot and sexy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice story although I'm not into father and daughter sex I think you should have continued with more and maybe mother and aunt become pregnant with his child their still young enough gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous