All Comments on 'Julia and Mr. Page'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Maybe 4 pages would have worked

But this just seemed to drag on and on and on and on. It lacked the cleverness of some of your earlier stories. In the end, I just didn't care what happened. It just didn't seem to matter how you ended it.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsabout 9 years ago
A delight

Even the lunges here and there were such fun. Enjoyed every bit of it - five stars.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 9 years ago
Oh, My!

This is such an incredible story! I love that you have a stable full of characters you can bring out and recycle. I hope Mr Page can somehow beat his disease and have a long, happy, kinky life with Julia! Brava, Serafina. FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Job

Loved the story. Thought the length was great. Keep on writing.

parawaparawaabout 9 years ago
Another good one...

More please. 5 * from me.

naughtyinsilknaughtyinsilkabout 9 years ago
dont just let it be for valentines

One of the best stories I have read on Lit in the many years I have been a member, and the first I have ever forwarded to a couple of former subs of mine.

Thank you for an entertaining tale with depth. If there is a sequel please don't rush, I would rather have quality.

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks . . .

to all who've read all the way to the end of this saga. And thanks for all the votes, comments, and favorites. I don't think this story will win the Valentine's Day contest, but it was fun to write, and the response has been gratifying.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 9 years ago
Well, it damned well ought to win the Valentine's Day contest!

And that's a fact!

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 9 years agoAuthor
Oh, Ham . . .

You're a love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
remarkable story

Ticks all the right boxes for quality power play ,

without having to rely on whips & chains & spanking games .

interesting & intriguing protagonists

entertaining & engaging writing

delightful ., truly delightful.

xxxhugsxxx

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 9 years ago

This story is both sparse and enveloping at the same time. Often hitting just the right note, with no wasted echo, and, at other points, being a large, heavy thing. I enjoy power play, especially when it isn't accompanied by what have come to be the trappings of the trade. This brought me that in spades.

There is also an intelligence in this writing that I really enjoyed. It's subtle, but always present. It's a good piece. I hope it does well.

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, AMoveableBeast . . .

and the last Anonymous, for the nice comments.

I entered this contest on an impulse. The result is that I rushed the story a bit--if I hadn't been in a hurry to enter the contest, I would have taken a couple more weeks with it, and it would probably have ended up shorter and more shapely.

Still, though the story hasn't done well enough to win, place or show (it's okay--I didn't expect to win), it's done very well, especially for a BDSM story. I wanted to explore questions of power and see if I could do it without the kinds of violence and coercion that are common in stories in this category, and it seems to me from the comments, the votes, and the favorites that readers have appreciated that.

I like Julia a good bit, and Mr. Page, and I'm working on another story for them. Look for it in a month, or maybe two or three: I'm not a fast writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thanks

I've found something more than just sex in it. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Eight pages but it felt rushed. Multiple chapters would have served the story better. Her conversion was too quick as if cartoon lightbulbs were lighting up. This was her story but I would have liked more information and clues to develop Mr. Page's character more. What drew her to him other that the objectification?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absorbing story

Full disclosure, I'm new to both this site and the world of bdsm. After reading a few stories here tonight, this one drew me in very deeply. The beginning moved a bit slow, but then I was quickly hooked. Having only seen glimpses of this world portrayed in the shallow light of vapid fetish, I hadn't considered that emotions and relationships of this sort can go to such deep levels.

I think you make have changed my life just now.

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anonymous

for that thoughtful comment. There's plenty in my BDSM stories that's fanciful or unreal, but I try to stay true to a couple of things that I hope readers won't forget. One's the importance of safety. My people always have their safewords handy, and if they don't, I'll make sure you know why. Same with safe sex. Another is that BDSM is all about relationships--not about simple dominance, certainly not about the infliction of pain, and not even about sex (not necessarily, anyway). Even if you're playing with strangers, it's still about relationships. Go, have fun, experiment, and above all stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

Most of the stories on this site, focus more on the act rather than the feelings. Your story has got me so involved with Julia.. Her thoughts were not only insightful but also believable.

I have always preferred monogamy in the stories I read, mainly cuz of the way group sex is described in other stories. You have written about group sex in such a way that I actually enjoyed reading it.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Breathtaking

It was cleverly done. Real life has a horrible habit of turning dark, like the point that Julia felt she might as well have let herself be used because that’s what the men in her life were doing to her.

Really enjoyed your story.

Tess

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

An old adage comes to mind, “if rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it”. Which by definition means it is no longer rape but consensual sex. In a D/s relationship using safe, sane, and consensual, as parameters there can be no rape. In the story, Julia thought she was getting raped, but changed her view and decided to enjoy it! AND ALL IT TOOK WAS FEW SECONDS! A vanilla person would say this is messed up, but a vanilla person would never understand what a submissive is. What a submissive feels or desires or wants. Julia was always a sub, only she didn’t know it. Your story brought her out of her cocoon out and into the light of a submissive life. I throughly enjoyed your story. I look forward to reading more. Maybe Mr. Page and Julia continue onwards, I wish them the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous