Julia and Mr. Page

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Page and Julia had their medical tests, and of course they proved to have no STDs. She renewed her prescription for birth control pills and wondered what sex would be like with a sixty-two-year-old man.

The contract was ready by Mr. Page's deadline, Friday, January 9. Mr. Page instructed her to come to his house in Gramercy Park at six o'clock to sign it. The house proved to be a three-story brownstone that took her breath away. If he owned that house, he was indeed filthy rich. She double-checked the address, not quite believing she had it right.

She rang the bell, and he answered the door himself, dressed elegantly in a tuxedo. She had only seen him once before, seated in the restaurant, and it hadn't quite registered how thin he was. He glanced at his watch and said, "Two minutes late. You'll have to do better than that. Well, come in."

He led her through a foyer into a spacious, neat, and bright living room with simple but elegant furniture, colorful and cheerful paintings and prints, and shelves full of books. She liked this room. Sitting on a sofa and chairs were six people - Ms. Kim and Noye (fully clothed for the occasion), three men, and one other woman. Julia was taken aback to see so many people here and stood in the doorway with her mouth open. Her arms and legs felt heavy and numb. She was more than a little afraid that Mr. Page would make her have sex with all these people.

But he said, "A contract like ours is not legally binding, Julia. It can't be enforced by appeal to the law, but only by a community of like-minded people. These people are here to witness and celebrate our contract."

Reassured, she smiled at the people. One of the men was about Mr. Page's age and rather heavy, one was probably in his forties, thin and elegant with prematurely gray hair, and a third was much younger, probably late twenties, and black, with a muscular build, a strong, handsome face, and dreadlocks pulled into a ponytail behind. Julia found herself briefly wishing this man could be her dominant instead of dry old Mr. Page. The third woman was Asian - Japanese, Julia guessed - only a few years older than herself and breathtakingly beautiful. Mr. Page didn't introduce any of them.

He said, "Everyone here knows that I am not fond of ceremony. I will sign the contract first, then Julia, and finally the witnesses. You understand, Julia, that when this is done you will be under my rule."

"Yes, Mr. Page," she said, feeling more than a little fluttery inside.

"Good," he said, reached into his jacket, and took out a gold fountain pen, which he uncapped. The contract, printed on plain paper, lay on a table in the middle of the room. It was open to the last page, which had spaces for the signatures of the dominant and submissive and those of the witnesses. Mr. Page approached the table, bent over, and signed the contract. He turned and handed Julia the pen, and she signed. Finally the five witnesses rose, gathered around the table, and passed the pen among themselves until all had signed.

The last of the witnesses handed the pen to Mr. Page, who returned it to his jacket pocket. He turned to Julia and said, "Take off your clothing."

Her evening with Ms. Kim and Noye had led her to expect something like this, though not so soon, or in front of so many people. Heat flooded her face. She said, "Mr. Page, I . . ."

"I do not advise beginning the term of our contract with an act of disobedience," he said. "Take off your clothing."

She was wearing a modest coral dress with sheer pantyhose, plain beige pumps, and a white bra and panties. She reached behind her and unzipped the dress; she pulled it off over her head and laid it on the table, on top of the contract. Mr. Page watched with a blank expression: she reached down to remove her shoes, one by one, and rolled down the pantyhose.

Standing by the table wearing only bra and panties, she gave him a pleading look, but he was implacable. "Continue," he said.

She reached behind her again, unsnapped the bra, and removed it. Trying not to look at the people in the room, who seemed a vast crowd, she pushed down her panties and stepped out of them.

"Turn," said Mr. Page. "Everyone wants to see what I have acquired. And look up: let us see your face."

She had no choice but to see the people as she turned slowly. Since she had to be aware of them anyway, she forced herself to look at them. Ms. Kim's smile was warm and reassuring, and the Japanese woman's look was appraising. The three men looked at her with frank desire - you would have said the youngest one undressed her with his eyes, if she hadn't been already naked.

"What do you think?" said Mr. Page to his guests.

"Well-formed," said the Japanese woman, whose speech was just faintly accented, "attractive shape and medium height. Her modesty is becoming: it makes her nakedness all the more appealing."

"Her hair is magnificent," said the young man.

"Smooth, beautiful skin," said the gray-haired man. "I would have one or both nipples pierced, but in a relationship of limited duration I don't suppose you can require that, or tattoos."

Julia hoped that was the case.

"I like her pubic hair," said the Japanese woman. "It's almost silky."

"I agree that her pubic hair is attractive, but I believe I'll have it waxed," said Mr. Page.

"Have you gotten a look at her cunt yet?" asked the older man.

She flushed at his choice of words, with a mix of embarrassment and anger, but made herself stay silent.

"I have not," said Mr. Page.

"Let's see then," said the man. "Make her spread for us."

"Perhaps another day," said Mr. Page, to Julia's great relief. "Dinner will be ready soon," he said. "Run along to the kitchen and help Inkei."

4. Dinner is served

"Yes, Sir," said Julia. She reached for her clothing, but Mr. Page said, "I haven't given you permission to dress."

"May I dress, Sir?" she asked.

"No," he said. "Now run along to the kitchen, there's a good girl."

She wasn't sure where the kitchen was, but it was easy enough to guess. She headed towards the back of the house and soon found it. A man was standing at a counter shredding lettuce. He was young, tall, rather pale, and entirely bald; looking more closely, she noticed that he had no eyebrows either. He was wearing only an apron, sandals, and a black collar.

He turned around, smiled, and said, "You must be Julia. I'm Inkei, one of Mistress Ai's slaves."

She said, "Mistress Ai is the Japanese woman?"

"Yes," he said.

"She's beautiful," said Julia.

"Yes," he said. "I'm very lucky to have the privilege to serve her."

"I'm not sure what Mr. Page wants me to do," she said.

"This dinner party is in your honor," said Inkei. "The submissives are always the center of attention at gatherings like this. But you won't sit at the table; you'll serve the dinner."

"But a server at a dinner party is supposed to be invisible," she said.

Inkei said, "You're not just a server, but a naked server. And I imagine your Mr. Page has more in mind for you than just serving."

"Like what?" she asked, wondering if begging on the street might have been a better idea than signing on as Mr. Page's sub.

"Hard to say," he said. "Page's reputation among subs is that he's a control freak: he's always finding ways to remind his subs who's in charge. Since he's got guests, I'd expect some display of his ability to control you. But I can't guess how he'll do it."

"So not all dominants are control freaks?" she asked.

"My mistress isn't," he said. "Don't get me wrong: she gives commands, and I love to obey her. But she gives commands to get things done - getting dinner cooked or having an orgasm - and not just for the pleasure of being obeyed. And instead of backing up her commands with threats of punishment, she relies on our desire to please her."

"And that works?"

"It does for me. If she enjoys this meal I'm preparing, she may reward me later. You've seen her: that will give you some idea of what it means to be rewarded by her."

"I can imagine," said Julia, though she wasn't entirely sure she could.

"If she decides to take me to her playroom tonight, or even her bed . . ." He sighed. Julia didn't think she'd ever sigh about sex with Mr. Page.

Serving dinner kept her busy for the next hour. Five of the guests sat at a big dining table while Noye knelt beside her mistress, who fed her from her own plate and occasionally gave her a sip from her wineglass. What they were doing seemed sexy and intimate.

Inkei had been right: she felt like the center of attention, almost as if she were dancing in the middle of the table. Everyone looked at her as she brought them food and drink, and some of them gave her encouraging smiles. She was afraid at first that they'd fondle her as she served them, but no one did. Overhearing their conversation, she learned the names she didn't already know. The older man was named Freddy, the gray-haired man Christopher, and the young black man Eric. She listened carefully to find out more about him and learned that he was an architect.

She and Inkei stole bites in the kitchen. He told her that his mistress gave all her slaves Japanese words as names: his meant "penis." she wondered what he was concealing beneath his apron, to earn such a name.

After she had served coffee, they called her into the dining room along with Inkei.

"Dinner was excellent, Inkei," said Mistress Ai. "I will reward you well for it later."

Inkei responded with a solemn bow, but Julia could tell the sun was shining inside him.

"And Julia has done well on her first evening as a submissive," said Mr. Page. "She deserves a reward for that. Come here, Julia."

He rose from the table, and she went to stand in front of him. He walked around behind her. She heard the clink of something metal. He seized one of her wrists, pulled it behind her, and snapped what she supposed were handcuffs onto it. Then he did the same with her other wrist: the whole operation took no more than a couple of seconds.

"On your knees, Julia," he said, walking around to the front of her again and watching as she carefully lowered herself to the floor. She was relieved that she managed to do this without falling over.

Mr. Page reached into his pocket and produced a handful of wooden sticks. He said, "The dominants will draw straws, and the winner will give Julia her reward."

"What will the reward be?" asked Eric.

"You must decide," said Mr. Page. "Perhaps you'll permit her to give you a blowjob. Perhaps you'll flog her or fuck her. As long as it's not among her hard limits, I'll permit it."

Julia's heart was beating hard and fast as she watched him move around the table, allowing each guest to draw. When they were done, they all held up their straws - Mistress Ai's was the longest.

The Japanese beauty studied Julia carefully. She said, "Have you ever had sex with a woman, Julia?"

"No, ma'am," she said, shaking her head.

"You may say, 'No, Mistress,'" said Mistress Ai.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," said Julia.

"It's a simple matter to give pleasure to a woman," said Mistress Ai, rising from her chair. "You simply do as she commands."

She came to stand in front of Julia, wearing an elegant wraparound blue dress and black heels, which she stepped out of with far more grace than Julia thought herself capable of.

Mistress Ai slid one foot forward: her nail polish was black, and each toenail had a delicate pink cherry blossom painted on it. She said, "You may kiss my foot."

By sitting back on her heels, Julia could bend over without losing her balance. But Mistress Ai's foot was about six inches out of reach. She had to shuffle forward on her knees, very awkwardly, before she could reach it. Intensely aware of everyone's stares, she briefly kissed Mistress Ai's instep and then sat up.

"You didn't show much enthusiasm," said Mistress Ai. "Perhaps my foot is not clean enough. Clean it for me; then you may find kissing it more agreeable."

Julia looked at her in confusion. How could she clean her foot with her hands cuffed behind her?

"With your tongue, Julia," she said.

Julia was hot all over as she bent down again and gave her instep a tentative lick.

"All over," said Mistress Ai. "Why don't you begin at the ankle and work down towards the toes?"

Julia had to shuffle forward a few more inches to reach her ankle. She worked back and forth, making switchbacks down her foot. It took a couple of minutes to get to the toes, which Mistress Ai spread, saying, "Don't forget to clean in between."

Julia licked between Mistress Ai's toes, grateful that they were scrupulously clean. When Julia was finished with that task, and relieved it was done, Mistress Ai raised her big toe and said, "Suck my toe, Julia."

How long would this humiliation go on? Julia stared at Mistress Ai's shapely toe with trepidation.

"Go ahead, Julia," said Mistress Ai in a soft, kind voice. "Just pretend it's a cock. I'm sure you must be an enthusiastic cocksucker."

Mistress Ai's words stung. Julia felt the humiliation in her body - her hot face, her breasts, belly, and down below, where she was suddenly aware of her bottom high behind her and her sex exposed to everyone's view. She wondered if Mr. Page would thrust into her from behind, and to her surprise found the prospect not unappealing.

This toe was as flawless as the rest of Mistress Ai - the skin white and without calluses, the nail delicately painted. Julia was shaken by its beauty. With a high whine, she moved forward, her mouth closed over Mistress Ai's toe, and she sucked.

With Mistress Ai's toe in her mouth, Julia took stock of her feelings. Though she couldn't see them, she knew all the people in the room were watching avidly and enjoying the sight of her crouching naked on the floor, hands cuffed behind her, a degraded thing worshiping a superior being.

Did they want her to be miserable? If so, this submissive was defying them: her heart was singing with happiness, and every cell in her body seemed alight with arousal. She could suck Mistress Ai's toe all evening, if she were allowed.

But after a short while Mistress Ai said, "That's enough, Julia. You may kiss my foot again, and see if it's more to your liking."

Julia loved Mistress Ai's foot now - she kissed it with feeling, at the tender spot where the toes joined the instep. Then she sat up and waited for the next humiliation.

Mistress Ai said, "What more would you like to do? What would give you pleasure? Would you like to give me cunnilingus?"

Julia didn't want to do that. She admired the beauty of other women - she'd been sneaking glances at Mistress Ai all through dinner - but the idea of kissing and licking her sex filled her with horror. And yet she realized that she'd do it without hesitation, happily. Why was that?

"I would like to obey your command," she said.

"That is an excellent answer, Julia," said Mistress Ai. "In obeying me, you obey your dominant. Stand up."

She managed to get to her feet without falling over, and, she thought, with a reasonable amount of grace. Mistress Ai stepped towards her, put her hands on her shoulders, and kissed her - a long, soft kiss that filled her with heat.

Mistress Ai stepped back, bent down, picked up her shoes, and returned to her seat.

"Is that all?" Freddy exclaimed, incredulous. "I thought we were going to be treated to some cunt-licking. Now look here, Arty. We've got three fine subs here, and my cock is throbbing: let's take 'em downstairs and play a while."

"Another day," said Mr. Page, stepping behind Julia to unlock her cuffs. "I'm afraid I must call it an early night."

"All right," said Freddy, grinning knowingly. "I get it. Well, thanks for the grub, and have a lovely night."

They all said their good nights to Mr. Page. Freddy, Christopher, and Eric glanced at Julia without saying good night, Ms. Kim and Noye hugged her, Inkei shook her hand, and Mistress Ai gave her a warm smile.

And then she was alone with her new dominant. He said, "Pick up your clothing and come with me," and led her upstairs.

"You may sleep in that room," he said, pointing to a door. "You'll find everything you need in there, and it has an adjoining bathroom. "My room is here," he added, pointing to a door on the other side of the hall.

So there would be no sex tonight. She was disappointed. She hadn't exactly been looking forward to sex with Mr. Page, but she was reconciled to the necessity of doing it, and she was resolved to do it well and with conviction, giving him a good experience. And having spent the evening naked, being stared at by strangers and near strangers, and finally sucking a beautiful woman's toe, she was keyed up. In short, she was ready for sex, and she didn't like it that her readiness was being wasted.

But she said, "Yes, Mr. Page," and started towards the door.

"Julia," he said.

She turned back towards him.

"Don't make any plans for tomorrow morning or evening," he said.

"Yes, Mr. Page," she said. She hesitated a moment and then said, "May I ask a question, Sir?"

"You may always ask questions," he said, "and I will decide whether to answer."

She looked at him. His face was pale and strained, skin stretched tight over the bone. "The game you had them play tonight," she said, "about rewarding me. I was wondering how far you would have let them go."

"It was head play, Julia," he said. "Mistress Ai and I decided in advance that would be best tonight. Later on there will be body play."

"So when they drew straws, that was rigged so Mistress Ai would win, Sir?" She smiled: the idea pleased her for some reason.

He was silent for a few seconds, as if gathering strength to speak. The fatigue in his eyes was almost alarming. "Every game you play with me will be rigged, Julia," he finally said. "Now get some sleep."

5. In Julia's room

The room Mr. Page had directed Julia to was a sort of guest room, furnished with plain but good quality furniture, with few signs of personality anywhere and inoffensive artwork on the walls. She laid her clothing on the bed and explored. In the closet she found a simple white cotton nighty. The bathroom was well supplied with new toothbrushes and a few common brands of toothpaste, soaps, and shampoos: not the brands she used, but good enough. The towels were white and fluffy.

She showered, put on her panties and the nighty, and went to bed, but sleep didn't come easily. She couldn't help imagining Mr. Page naked. What would he look like, being so thin and more than sixty years old? She wondered what he'd want from her. Would he lie back and demand that she service him, or would he be more active? Would he be as reserved in bed as he was at other times? She tried to drive the images and speculations out of her mind, but couldn't do it. She considered masturbating to help her fall asleep, but decided against it. Somewhere in the small hours, sleep stole over her.

She dreamed she was sunning herself out behind the family house. Her father, tanned and fit, was doing stretches by the edge of the pool while Rachel read on a chaise nearby. Julia said to him, "Am I doing the right thing, Dad?" He replied, "Microsoft 27.97, up thirty-seven cents, GM 38.02, down six cents, Bank of America 978.00, down eight dollars, DuPont 21.78 . . ." Rage roared up inside her. "Motherfucker!" she screamed, rushed at him, and shoved him into the pool. He flailed in the water, and she reached in to push him under, but he kept getting away from her. "Here, try this," said Rachel, and handed her a leaf skimmer with a long handle, which she used to poke him under.

A firm hand gripped her wrist. "No!" she cried, "he fucking deserves it!" She tried to shake the hand off, but it was clasping something around her wrist, fastening it somehow . . .

123456...8