Julia and Mr. Page

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll wake you at eight, if you're not already up," he said.

She looked at him, wondering if there was anything she could do to make him want her, and saw the same fatigue in his face that she'd seen the night before, as if he'd aged ten years in a single hour.

"Are you all right, Sir?" she asked.

"Get some sleep," he said.

She woke at seven in the morning, dressed, showered, and went down to the kitchen, which she explored till she had found what she needed for coffee and a simple breakfast of toast and scrambled eggs. She had everything ready when he appeared around eight. It was difficult to tell whether he was pleased with her initiative, but he ate some of the breakfast she'd made.

When they were finished, he said, "You can go home now. Come back on Friday at six o'clock, and bring enough clothing for the weekend."

"Yes, Sir," she said.

He saw her to the foyer. There was a tote bag by the door, which he picked up and handed to her.

"There are instructions inside," he said. "Follow them exactly before you return."

"Yes, Sir," she said.

"Do you have taxi fare?" he asked.

She hesitated, calculating what she needed for food against the amount remaining in her bank account. "I'll take the subway, Sir," she said.

"Here," he said, reached into his pocket, and pulled out some bills, folded and clipped. He extracted two twenties and handed them to her. It felt strange and wrong, somehow, to take money from him, but she took it anyway.

An embrace or a kiss - on the cheek at least - would have made her feel better, but he made no such gesture, and she didn't think it her place to initiate that kind of contact. She glanced at him once more, left the house, and walked to Park Avenue to hail a cab.

Back in her apartment, she opened the tote bag. Inside was a leather pouch containing three silicone butt plugs in different sizes, and another containing a blue silicone dildo shaped like a penis. There was a bottle of lubricant and an envelope, which she opened to find a note written in a careful hand - she supposed with Mr. Page's gold fountain pen:

Practice oral sex with the dildo until you can insert it all the way. You can find guidance on the internet. To train your anus, begin with the smallest plug (you must use the lubricant), and when you are comfortable with that move to the next size. Your goal is to be able to wear the largest one for an hour at a time.

Curious, she carried all this to her bedroom, along with her laptop. She stripped, lubricated the smallest butt plug, and eased it into her. She was pleased that it didn't hurt at all, but felt good.

Wearing the plug, she opened her laptop and Googled "practice deep throat." She watched a couple of videos, read several web pages with interest, and then set to work. She lubricated the dildo (water-based, unflavored, non-toxic), tipped her head back, stuck out her tongue, and eased the dildo in until she felt her gag reflex start to engage. She paused, waited, got control of herself, and tried again. She soon realized that Mr. Page hadn't penetrated her all that deeply in the morning: she had a lot to learn before she could deep throat like the women in the videos.

She lay on her back with her head over the edge of the mattress so her mouth and throat were aligned. She imagined Mr. Page was leaning over her, thrusting into her, and soon found herself very turned on. She paused and inserted the next size butt plug. It hurt, but not nearly as badly as the waxing had hurt that morning.

She lay down again, inserted the dildo, and enjoyed the dual sensations of the dildo and plug. If Mr. Page's cock was in her throat, maybe that was Eric, the handsome young architect, in her ass, and they were using her body together. She massaged her sex with an open hand and after a few minutes inserted two fingers.

It was Mistress Ai now, with a strap-on dildo in her pussy, Mr. Page in her ass, Eric's cock in her throat, all using her body, caring nothing for her shame or her dignity, but just pleasuring themselves in her gaping holes.

She came hard with an orgasm that left her trembly and spent.

7. Friday night

Julia spent the next week practicing with her dildo and butt plugs and reading and writing. After she'd sent Mr. Page a little selection of her stories, she got an idea for one unlike any she'd written before, about a young couple who live by panhandling in the subways. The man deserts the girl, and she has to make decisions about how to survive. Julia wasn't sure how the story would go, but she liked the premise and worked hard on a catchy opening scene.

By Friday, January 16, she could take the dildo all the way up to the flared base without much effort, and she had succeeded in wearing the biggest butt plug for an hour. She allowed herself plenty of time to get to Gramercy Park, and she walked around the neighborhood, overnight bag on her shoulder, until a few minutes before six, when she rang the doorbell of Mr. Page's house.

The door was opened by a striking woman in her forties, dressed in black pants, a black blouse, black boots, and a black leather jacket with steel studs. She had multiple ear piercings and a pierced eyebrow with a stainless steel ring in it. She gave Julia an appreciative look and said, "Mr. Page has outdone himself this time."

Julia, who was used to compliments, smiled and said "Thank you."

"Well, you'd better come in," said the woman, and when Julia was safely in the foyer and the door closed, she said, "I'm Suzy Lombardi. Mr. Page calls me Mrs. Lombardi, but you can call me Suzy. I'm his housekeeper, and no, I've never fucked him. I've got a fuck-toy of my own at home."

"Please call me Julie," said Julia, who was taking an instant liking to Suzy.

"Mr. Page wants you to undress here in the foyer," said Suzy. "I'll take your clothes and bag for you."

Wondering if she'd ever get over her self-consciousness about being naked, Julia took off her dress (in obedience to Mr. Page's instructions, she had worn no underwear) and her shoes.

Suzy said, "He wants you to wear this," gesturing towards a small table where, Julia saw, there was a metal butt plug with a jeweled end, a small bottle of lubricant, and a hand towel. The plug was the same size as the biggest one Mr. Page had given her.

"Okay," said Julia, sure now that she was in for a good bit of humiliation.

"You don't want me to watch you putting it in," said Suzy. "I'll wait just the other side of that door." She disappeared into the hallway beyond the foyer.

Julia squatted, lubricated her anus and the plug, and inserted it, wincing at the momentary chill of the metal. She dried her hands and joined Suzy on the other side of the doorway.

"Do you know what he's going to do with me?" she whispered.

"Sorry, no," she whispered back, and led her into the living room, where Mr. Page was sitting with Mistress Ai and Eric. The men both wore suits, Mr. Page's charcoal and Eric's a light gray that went well with his scrumptious deep brown skin. Mistress Ai was wearing a magnificent white silk kimono with pink flowers.

Julia stood in the middle of the room, tingling with excitement but unsure what was expected of her.

Eric stared and said nothing. Mistress Ai tilted her head, smiled, and said, "No hello kiss for me?"

Julia glanced at Mr. Page, who was looking on with interest.

She said, "If Mr. Page permits it."

"You may kiss Mistress Ai," he said.

Julia stared at the Japanese beauty, still unsure.

"Well?" said Mistress Ai.

Julia said, "How would Mistress Ai like to be kissed?"

"What kind of kiss do you like best, Julia?" asked Mistress Ai.

Julia thought about this. It had been exquisitely pleasurable when Mistress had kissed her on the lips and exciting in a different way to kiss her feet, and Mistress had hinted at another kind of kiss, scarier and more intimate. But the kind of kiss was beside the point.

"I like the kisses that Mistress takes for herself," said Julia.

Mistress Ai rose from her chair, smiling warmly, and said, "That is an excellent answer, Julia. Arthur is fortunate to have you for a sub."

She reached behind her and undid the wide sash, which she pulled off and dropped on the chair behind her. She opened her kimono, peeled it off her shoulders, and let it fall into a shimmering pool behind her.

She was naked now, slender and graceful, skin white and flawless, breasts small with tiny nipples. A colorful dragon tattoo wound sensuously over her shoulder and opened its mouth wide above her right breast. Julia stared, awestruck.

Mistress Ai stepped towards Julia and traced the outline of her mouth with a slender finger. "Such pretty lips," she said, "pink and shapely. They are made for kissing."

She took Julia's hand and drew her back to the chair she'd been sitting in. She put her delicate hands on her shoulders and, exerting almost no force, pushed her to her knees. She lifted one foot and placed it on the chair's arm: now Julia could see, just in front of her between Mistress's parted legs, her black pubic hair - soft, straight, and trimmed short - and her smooth pink labia.

Until a week ago, when Mistress Ai had mentioned cunnilingus, Julia had always been fastidious about her own sex. She had masturbated occasionally, but hadn't enjoyed her own taste and smell. She hadn't licked or sucked the fingers she touched herself with, and she'd always washed thoroughly afterwards. But since last week, she'd masturbated daily, and she'd licked the wetness from her fingers, knowing she'd soon have to do it and trying to learn to like it.

Mistress Ai put a hand on her head, fingers in her hair, and pulled her forward, saying, "Kiss me, Julia."

Julia tipped her head back and gave Mistress Ai's sex, a light, tentative kiss. It was so scary up close, and the smell and taste were stronger than on her fingers. She wanted to get up and run. But Mistress Ai held her firmly in place and said, "Use your tongue, Julia, or I may think you're not happy to see me."

Julia's stomach gave an unhappy little lurch as her tongue slid into Mistress Ai's warm, slick cleft. But Mistress sighed "Oh," a sweet breathy sigh, and just like that, Julia's whole body sang with happiness and arousal. She breathed deep: Mistress's odor was musky and clean, not filthy, and she wasn't slimy, but wet with living passion. Julia eagerly lapped it up.

All too soon, Mistress Ai wound her fingers into Julia's thick hair, pulled her head away from her, and looked into her face. "You kiss well," she said, and pushed her onto her back on the floor. She knelt over her head, pressed her open pussy against her mouth, and humped her - while Julia, drinking in her salty wetness, felt her sexual temperature soar.

Absorbed in her sensations and emotions, Julia was about to reach for her own pussy when strong, sure hands (they had to be Mr. Page's - she could sense a confidence in them that could only be his) gripped her ankles and lifted her legs. She felt a man's warm thighs against her bottom, and a cock slipped into her wet vagina.

This was a thousand times better than the fantasies she'd been having all week with the dildo in her throat and her fingers inside her. Mistress Ai was riding her face faster and harder, and Julia's cheeks were drenched with her juices. Mr. Page was already thrusting hard, battering her mound, making the butt plug move inside her and stimulate her anus.

Mistress's fingers were still in Julia's hair, and she was crying out, a high-pitched, rhythmic cry of approaching orgasm - and then a soft scream as she ground herself hard into Julia's lips and tongue, again and again, for a full minute it seemed, till finally her body relaxed.

Mistress Ai climbed off Julia's face, knelt beside her, kissed her, and petted her hair. Julia could see now that it was Mr. Page between her legs as Eric, still seated, looked on with interest. Lost in his own sensations and oblivious to her, the older man fucked her. Julia loved watching him, still in his gray suit (did he never get naked?), and the thought that he was taking so little notice of her and cared so little about her pleasure aroused her and somehow made the sensation of him inside her all the more intense.

She could feel her own orgasm building and was almost there when Mr. Page arched his back and came, panting. This, Julia thought, was the disadvantage of having a lover who wasn't attuned to her sensations: she wouldn't always get to come.

Within seconds, Mr. Page was pulling out of Julia, and Eric was handing her a towel to catch the drip.

Mr. Page stood and put himself away. Zipping up his pants, he said, "So much for the appetizer. Julia, go to the kitchen and ask Mrs. Lombardi when dinner will be ready."

Mistress Ai was putting on her kimono, but Julia knew better than to ask to dress. She went back to the kitchen and said, "Hi, Suzy! Mr. Page wants to know how dinner is coming."

"I don't know why he cares," said Suzy. "He won't eat more than a bite. Well, tell him fifteen minutes."

Fifteen minutes later, they were all seated at a small, square dinner table. Julia was still naked, and her butt plug was uncomfortable to sit on. She was between Eric on her left and Mistress Ai on her right.

Eric had said very little tonight: perhaps he was shy. Julia tried to engage him in conversation, but he seemed tongue-tied. Instead, Mistress Ai dominated the conversation, delivering news and leading discussion about people known to everyone there but Julia, who was fidgety and bored.

She was relieved when Mr. Page finally pushed back his chair and said, "Let's return to the living room. Mrs. Lombardi can bring us coffee or drinks to enjoy with our after-dinner entertainment."

Someone, probably Suzy, had placed a futon in the middle of the living room floor. Mr. Page said, "Stand on the futon, Julia." Then he addressed the group. "I gave Julia two homework assignments last week. One was to train her anus to tolerate a large butt plug for a full hour. Since she put in a plug of that size when she came in tonight and has been wearing it ever since, I know she's completed that one. Bend over and let everyone see your butt plug, Julia."

She bent over to show Mr. Page her plug. Then she turned slowly so the rest could see. She was pleased with the little rush of embarrassment she got displaying her ass with the obscene jewel in it.

Mr. Page said, "The second assignment was to learn to deep throat a dildo I gave her. Did you do that, Julia?"

"Yes, Mr. Page," she said.

"Alas, I forgot to ask you to bring the dildo back so you could demonstrate your new skill. You didn't happen to bring it, did you?"

"No, Sir," said Julia. "I'm sorry."

"We'll have to make do. Eric, I know it's a lot to ask, but would you mind letting Julia suck your cock?"

"No problem, Arthur," said Eric, and stood up.

If Mr. Page preferred to have sex with his clothes on, Eric was more like Mistress Ai, who had undressed to play with Julia before dinner. Unhurriedly, he stripped off jacket, tie, shoes, pants, and everything else until he had on nothing but a gold wristwatch. He had a fine body, well muscled with a narrow waist: his skin was dark with copper highlights. He held his penis in his hand and stroked it as he ambled towards Julia. All his dinnertime shyness was gone now: naked and with a stiffening cock, he was in his element. To Julia he seemed an Adonis: she thought she'd never seen a body so beautiful.

He stopped at the edge of the futon. She got to her knees in front of him and admired his cock: the shaft was a rich brown, like his body, and the circumcised head was lighter, with a hint of pink. She took him in her hand, lifted him, and licked the length of his shaft, from his balls to the very tip, where she teased his slit before taking him in her mouth, so slowly, the dark head disappearing between her pale pink lips, then the corona, and the darker shaft.

She took him slowly, wanting to draw out the pleasure for both of them, and for Mr. Page and Mistress Ai, who were watching closely. It was a solid minute before her lips reached the shaved base of him and she stuck out her tongue to lick his balls.

Mr. Page clapped his hands and said, "Very good. But it's one thing to deep throat a dildo, or Eric when he's standing still. It's something else entirely when a thing is in motion. Eric, you know what to do."

Eric pulled out of Julia, bent down, and kissed her briefly. He said, "Lie down, babe," and guided her so she was lying face up, with her head off the end of the futon and tilted back.

Crouching over her, Eric inserted himself into her mouth - as slowly as she'd taken him before, till he was deep inside and her nose was pressed into his balls. Then he withdrew a couple of inches and pushed in again, slowly at first, but faster after a few repetitions, out and in, longer strokes, and harder, till her mouth was filling up and overflowing with drool that ran into her eyes, over her forehead and into her hair. Faster and deeper, he was fucking her now, the wet noise of cock in her throat loud in her ears, and she couldn't help making a weird quacking noise that startled and scared her.

But what a feeling, being taken like this! His hands were on her breasts, kneading her nipples, firm balls bouncing as he fucked her, brown asshole flexing an inch from her eyes as he strained into her. Down below, her hand found her pussy and she rubbed herself hard.

The butt plug was moving in her ass - someone was pushing and pulling it, fucking her with it, and finally pulling it out of her. Hands grasped her ankles and lifted, and a warm cock pushed into her ass. It was Mr. Page's cock - what else could it be? - she could sense the sureness of the man and his control in the way he held her and thrust. This was painful despite her being stretched by the butt plug. She couldn't speak to protest, but only hummed around Eric's big cock.

After an excruciating moment of stretching, the friction of Mr. Page's smooth skin in her sensitive anus became pleasurable. His rhythm and Eric's were working together now: when Mr. Page thrust hard into Julia below, jolting her whole body, she felt it in her throat; and likewise when Eric shoved into her throat, it pushed Mr. Page deeper into her ass, magnifying the sensations there.

Someone pushed her hand away from her pussy and thrust into her there - it had to be Mistress Ai's fingers, though Julia couldn't see anything but Eric's smooth and muscular ass. She reached for her nipples and massaged and squeezed, waves of sensation crashing in her body as all her erogenous zones were stimulated.

She didn't know how long it was before Eric came, spurt after thick spurt, filling her mouth to overflowing - a trickle escaped and ran over her cheek. When he climbed off her, she could see Mistress Ai with her fingers in her pussy and and Mr. Page fucking her ass. She swallowed Eric's semen; and the sensuality of that, and the sight of Mr. Page and Mistress Ai, and the stimulation of her pussy and ass made her come - an even bigger orgasm than what she'd had masturbating for Mr. Page the week before.

Julia stared at Mr. Page, whose hooded eyes roved over her face, taking in her beauty but not seeing beneath the carefully made up skin: at this moment she had no interiority for him; she wasn't there. Good, she thought. Later they could talk about life and literature: at this moment she wanted to be his toy.

He pulled out of her ass, the sudden contraction of her sphincter a jolt of pleasure, and with a few swift strokes his semen arced over her belly and splashed on her breasts, on her chest and neck. He stared at her briefly before he stood up. As he was putting himself away and zipping up he said, "How's work on that new office building coming, Eric? Where was it again? St. Louis?"

1...345678