Julian & Sabina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, in my best Houdini more, I scooted down and out from below her while she remained kneeling in a state of cunnilingual bliss, and I hopped on my knees behind her and grabbed her hips, pulling her back onto my raging erection. As she clutched the headboard, I grabbed my waving stiff dick and placed the head directly on target -- and pushed -- in. She was so fucking wet that there was little resistance -- only the tight slickness of her pulsing hole.

Within two or three pumps I was fully ensconced and I let out a roar of approval. As she bent forward and offered her ass up in the air to me, I began to pound into her, banging to the hilt with each downward, inward stroke. The slurpy thwacking sound of wet flesh on wetter flesh began to become our tempo -- our rhythm. With my hands on her hips, pulling her back with each thrust, I pumped my thick cock into her with relentless repetition, accentuating each pump with a grunt. I could hear a wailing moan emanating from some deep dark place within her and knew that she was finally finding a submissive pose where she could just enjoy having the shit fucked out of her. I felt her make subtle adjustments with her hips to allow me to go just a little deeper and just a little harder.

"Oh Sabina," I wailed. "You feel so fucking good."

"Oh God, Julian. Fuck me! Don't stop! Oh fuck! Harder! Oh -- that's it -- right there! Oh fuck - don't stop, Julian. Please!"

But I did. I needed to change. We needed to keep fucking, but in a new position. I apologized, but told her I needed to get back in her -- fast. She was almost desperate for my cock -- needing to be filled and pumped -- grabbing my glistening dick and begging me to shove it back in. She flipped on her back, spread her legs wide, and I sunk in completely in one deep push. She gave forth with an almost animalistic groan as her legs wrapped around my waist and I began to pummel her with cock.

I pushed up on my arms, anchored my knees, slightly spread for good leverage, and began to thrust into her with an intensity almost verging on violent. I looked down in amazement as her big soft tits bounced and jiggled wildly with my rhythm -- swirling in fleshy circles, her nipples practically doing cartwheels.

And it was at that moment that I knew we were going to come together. I could feel her responding to this position and the intensity of our fuck. I felt like my cock was so deeply rooted in her, eliciting the most bizarre grunts and squeals from her as my ass flew into the air and came crashing down to fill her with hard meat on each descending thrust. We were sweating and grunting and thrusting, her hips lifting to meet mine, and I felt an orgasm begin to build so deep -- girding itself, ready to release.

She was totally on the edge and just needed a push to tilt her over the tipping point.

"Oh fuck, Sabina. I'm gonna come in you, baby. I'm gonna come!" I screamed.

"Oh, God, Julian! Me too! Fuck me! Fuck......."

And I did. I came -- and I know she could feel it. I do not have subtle orgasms. When not confined by cunt I will shoot ropes of cum straight over my shoulder when really turned on. And when I'm tight within the slick slippery flesh of a hot pulsing pussy, I know that each shot can be felt by my lover -- splatting against her vaginal walls. I could feel Sabina's frantic, almost desperate, need and the noises she was making made no mistake that she was rapidly sliding into a pre-orgasmic state. Her breathing became erratic, the noises she made pure involuntary grunts of passion and need.

And as I spasmed and spurted, I felt Sabina's pussy clench as she went silent for a second and her body stiffened and shook. She let out a loud wail as I did the same; both of us verbalizing the intensity of our climax as I emptied myself into her deepest place in a pulsing release of semen.

Suddenly it was as if we'd fallen off a cliff. We were both sweat-soaked and breathing like we'd just finished a marathon. I lay on top of her, my dick still stiff and still impaled deep inside her. As our pulse began to return to normal and the intensity of our mutual orgasm began to wane slightly, I gently extracted myself and flopped onto the bed next to her. I reached up to touch her lovely face and saw her smile.

"What the fuck, Julian?" she said with a huge smile. "What was that, baby? Holy fuck."

"So you liked it?" I asked, as if I didn't know the answer.

"God. I know it's been awhile, but man.... That was so good, Julian," she cooed as she leaned forward for a kiss.

We retreated back toward a gentler kiss, a post-coital kiss; full of meaning and thanks and warm feelings.

"You are amazing, lady. Absolutely amazing. What's the topic of our next paper?"

She laughed and cuddled. I was sure she might have some sudden doubts about what had just happened. She'd just fucked an elder colleague and the sudden meaning of what had just transpired might freak her out. But she seemed to roll with it nicely. She had, after all, been having an affair with another older professor in California, so this post sexual state was surely something that was not new to her.

"Well, I guess I needed sex more than I thought," she opined. "God, that was good."

"It sure was. And you could have fooled me about being out of practice. You were definitely on top of your game, Sabina."

"Yes, well, it helps to have a good lover as a partner, Julian. And that you are."

She cupped my flaccid manhood and gave it a loving squeeze, seeing if there might be any life in the old boy. Her soft touch was enough to create a slight stirring which was not lost on her.

"I think we might have to nurture him back from the dead," she joked. "I do believe a little mouth to cock resuscitation is in order," she offered, as she scooted down to take my cock into her warm wet mouth.

It wasn't long before I was back at attention and she pushed me onto my back and climbed aboard for a long gentle ride. It was magnificent to watch her as she moved in a slow back and forth grind -- relishing the feel of my cock deep within her, and loving the feel of her fuck. Her breasts hung so full and lush, swaying with her rhythmic movements. I held my hands aloft so the tips of her breasts flowed in and out of my palms, feeling so soft and supple. I thought I might have died and gone to heaven.

We each had another orgasm before the night was over: she came from a fervent eating of her pussy with extensive digital probing, and I came in her mouth as she administered a slow, soft and extremely wet blowjob -- complete with deep moans and plenty of saliva.

At some point we both realized the time and the fact that we had a plane to catch in the morning. She finally extracted herself from the bed and gathered her clothes together -- they were strewn all over the room -- and put herself back together.

"So what happens now, Julian? How do we go back to class and faculty meetings and collegial rapport after a night like this?"

"I don't know, Sabina. Honestly, I'm not sure. But it's happened and, I have to tell you, I hope it happens again. I don't want this to be a one-night stand. Let's just take it slow and we'll figure it out as we go along," I stated quietly as I stroked the soft skin of her cheek.

"Okay," she replied. "I can do that. I'm a big girl. We'll deal."

"Yes," I responded. "We will."

I walked her to the door as she prepared to head back to her room. We were standing right where we'd been when she first arrived and, suddenly, it felt just as it had earlier; no words were needed or required. We kissed again -- softly, slowly, and easily. It was a kiss that had promise for tomorrow; and the day after tomorrow, and the day after that.

"I'll meet you in the lobby tomorrow at 7," I said, bringing reality back into the equation.

"Good night, Julian," she replied. "And thank you," she said in the softest whisper as I opened the door.

I gave her a gentle grazing kiss on her soft lips as she stood in the doorway.

"Good night, Sabina. Sweet dreams."