Julia's New Patient Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a good boy!" Julia's cums were getting stronger and more frequent... "I think- oh! You- you'll fuck Mommy's tight pussy very soon. But, first..." Now she pointed the cock at her face. "Let's take care of something important...." She cupped his balls with the fingertips of her free hand, tugged upwards, and gave her son's prick a final, expert stroke.

Suddenly, with a cry, James was erupting. Julia tried to adjust, but the first convulsion shot against her cheek.

James looked down to see the second jet of cum shoot out of the end of his cock straight up into his mother's mouth. "Oh, Mommy!"

Julia closed her mouth around the glans. She was suddenly aware of James' hands on the back of her head, forcing her down. The cock was jerking and spewing as he forced her down, down the entire length of his tingling penis. As she got to the base, Julia opened her jaw wider to accommodate her son's convulsing cockhead against her smooth soft palate. His cum was so copious that it filled her mouth and flowed out all over her lips and chin, and then down over his balls. From above, Julia was dimly aware of her son moaning and yelling. He wasn't letting her up, and she couldn't breathe. More semen came shooting out.

After a minute, Julia's throat felt the cock's convulsions ebb, James' grip on her head ease and relax. His cock, however, was still big and hard. Julia, finally getting a breath, gently eased the wet, sensitized prick out of her face.

Julia looked up at James, her mouth and chin covered with thick, white ejaculate. She caught her breath. "What a good, good boy you are..." she whispered, wiping spit and escaped bits of cum from her face, and then applying it all over his testicles and his prick. "Thank you. You shot off really hard, didn't you? You are such a good boy... thank you for sharing."

12