Julia's Sexual Adventure - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want... what you gave Steve."

"How did he know?" she thought. "Wait, he couldn't possibly know. He's bluffing".

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't play the innocent... Julia. I watched your house for the next couple of hours until Steve left. There's no way that you can explain how come he was there so long."

"He was... doing some... things for me." She hoped he would fall for that. Wrong.

"I bet he was. I suppose that was why you were in a bathrobe when you saw him out."

The small rock perched on chasm on which she was standing crumbled. She had no defence left.

"What do you want?"

"I told you. What you gave Steve; some pussy."

"No. I can't, not that."

"Well I guess I'd better go home and log on to YouTube then."

"Wait! Wait; look how about if I did something else like...?" She dried up.

He grinned evilly. "A blowjob?" he said. "It depends. It would have to be a good one."

Julia's throat and jaw were still a little sore from Steve's earlier invasion. But she felt she was painted into a corner here. She slid off of the sofa onto her knees and crawled between Jimmy's legs. He didn't wait for her to get there and began pulling his jogging pants and underwear down. She was slightly relieved to discover that he wasn't anywhere near the size of Steve -- either in length of girth. She figured that Jimmy's inexperience would be his undoing and was determined to make him unload as quickly as possible. She licked along the length off his shaft from his testicles to tip of his penis. He squirmed when she did this, but almost fainted when she opened her mouth and slid down on it. She just seemed to keep sinking down and down until almost all of his cock had disappeared.

It was so much easier than with Steve. She was even able to suck more powerfully. She could tell that Jimmy was close to coming already, so she bobbed her head rapidly and pretended to moan in enjoyment, hoping it would help.

Julia knew when he was coming. Apart from the grunting sounds he made and the swelling of his penis in her mouth, his hand grabbing her hair and holding her down on his cock told her. She was ready this time and besides, his ejaculation was a lot less than Steve's. She managed to swallow it all, without even choking. When he had finished spurting, she licked his dick like a lollipop while looking directly at him. She finally stood up.

"Well? Was that good enough for you?" she asked.

"That was bloody fantastic!" he replied.

Jimmy got dressed and she showed him to the door, but before she opened it she said, "Delete that video now, please."

He pulled out the mobile and pulled up the file. He turned the instrument towards her with his finger poised on the button that would confirm deletion.

"OK, but before I do, I want one more thing."

"No. We had a deal."

He turned the mobile away from her, looked at the frozen image and smiled. Then he looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "It's up to you."

She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, then opened them again and said, "Give me the phone."

"Not until you show me your pussy."

She wished that Steve was there right now. He would soon sort the little sod out. But in the meantime...

Julia took a deep breath before speaking, "All right you little bastard, I'll do what you want, but then that's it, all right?"

She unbuttoned her cardigan and then unfastened her trousers before pulling the front waistband of her panties down, hoping that would satisfy him.

Jimmy was shocked to see that Julia's pussy was bald -- what he could see of it, that is -- but it made him want to see it and touch it even more.

"Not like that," he said. "Properly. Pull them right down to your ankles."

Julia thought about turning away from him to do this, but then realised she would offering up her ass to him, so she remained facing Jimmy and hooked her thumbs inside the waistbands and then pushed them all the way down as instructed. She closed her eyes as she stood exposed to Jimmy's gaze, realising that for some bizarre reason she was getting aroused yet again.

Before she could open her eyes again and stop him, Jimmy's hand darted between her thighs. She grabbed at his wrist to prevent it, but his fingers were already pressing against her slit. He held out the mobile phone.

"You can have it if you let me have a feel."

Desperate to prevent the video from being seen by anyone else, she made a grab for it. His reactions were slightly quicker and he moved it further away from her reach. She took as much of a step as she could with the restraint of her trousers around her ankles and stretched for it. Her pussy lips parted and Jimmy's finger slipped in -- just as she grasped the phone. She tried to concentrate enough to hit the delete button but it was very difficult. Jimmy was pushing his digit in and out and at the same time was rubbing across her over-sensitive clitoris. She heard the confirmation beep, rather than saw what she was doing.

"I can't believe how wet you are. Sucking my cock must have really got you going. Open your legs a bit more so I can get another finger in."

Julia was beyond resistance already. Her knees parted, making her stand in an awkward stance, but giving him free access to her crotch. Realising that she was capitulating, Jimmy took his time and made sure he had a good feel.

"That smooth pussy of yours is soooo sexy! You're getting me hard all over again."

She dreaded what she assumed was coming next; he wanted to fuck her after all. But nature came to her rescue. The thought of yet another fucking pushed her over the edge and she started to come on Jimmy's fingers.

"Fucking hell!" he exclaimed, as he realised what was happening. "You're coming aren't you?"

Julia shook, but didn't answer him.

"Well? You are aren't you? Tell me."

"Yes. Yes, Jimmy I'm coming! You wanked me and made me come."

Jimmy lifted his fingers to his nose and sniffed. He grinned, grabbed back his phone and then walked out the door, leaving it open. Julia was still half naked and lunged to shut it before anybody else saw her. She crumpled on the floor and sobbed, hand clasped between her thighs, wondering what was happening to her.

*****

Later, when Julia had calmed down, she sat watching a DVD on television. She wasn't really paying much attention; her mind kept wandering. She couldn't understand what had happened in the last day. Sure, she liked having sex when her husband was alive, but it was... vanilla. But she enjoyed it nonetheless. Sometimes she would even come -- usually when there had been a bit of a build up and she was already feeling horny (or frisky as her late husband used to put it).

Perhaps it was a subconscious selection when she pulled the disc from the rack. It was a relatively old film from the seventies. She wasn't really into horror, but quite enjoyed thrillers. 'Don't Look Now' was a bit of both really. Looking at it critically, she felt that it hadn't aged well.

Julia's mind wandered again, thinking about what Joe -- her late husband - would have said about her recent behaviour. He liked it when she was a bit naughty, but surreptitiously stroking his dick through his trousers when nobody was looking was, well, tame compared to her actions yesterday.

Her attention was brought back to the screen. Probably, the one thing that most people recall of the film was the incredibly hot bedroom scene between Julie Christie and Donald Sutherland. At the time many people became convinced that they weren't acting.

Julia recalled that Joe used to like watching this film and usually became particularly randy afterwards. She used to expect to be taken upstairs when it had finished -- sometimes before! Knowing her husband's likely reaction to the film tended to get her turned on.

She closed her eyes, trying to shut out the inevitable feelings of arousal. But it was pointless; it was as if a protective cover had been taken off of a libido switch and now, with the lightest of nudges, it would flick on. She found herself fantasising that it was her legs that the actor was laying between.

Julia slipped her hand down inside of her trousers to check on her panties. As she expected, the gusset was already damp. She continued watching the sex scene and stroked her middle finger along her slit. The cotton material of her panties did little to mute the sensations.

The look on Julie's face on the screen at that moment caused Julia to crook her finger, pressing the cotton of her knickers deep into her pussy. It wasn't enough though, she needed more. Grasping at the crotch she pulled hard, expecting the material to give way. But it didn't. Instead the compressed strand of material spread her labia. She twisted her hand and pulled again and then realised that the rear panel was now squeezing between her ass cheeks.

Julia swivelled onto her side and plunged her other hand down the back of her trousers. She spread her fingers and grabbed each edge of her panties. The moment she pulled them together she formed a narrow string from front to back. She tugged with each hand in turn, stimulating both her pussy and anus. The wetness seemed to help.

The material stretched, yet still didn't give way. Her bunched hands had come clear of her trousers and she used a sawing motion that sent jolts through her body. She knew she was going to make herself come again and vaguely recognised that she had now lost count of the number of times she had climaxed in the two days.

The crotch of her beige coloured trousers was already stained from her love juices, but Julia expressed even more when she reached her orgasm. Even before her pussy had stopped quivering she was trying to pull her sodden trousers off, only to find that her knickers were actually buried between her labia. She pulled them off too.

For the rest of the evening Julia avoided any sexual thoughts, any temptations. She was determined to get a grip and stop from committing any more 'obscene' acts. Surely tomorrow se would get back to normal?

*****

12