All Comments on 'Julie and Her Teacher Pt. 03'

by sumbody777

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_danceover 9 years ago
Excellent story

Love it. Keep writing.

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
Too many grammatical errors lowered the rating.

I've been a teacher and can understand his feelings toward Julie. However, I could not give this story a higher rating because of all the grammatical errors. You need an editor to correct such errors as Todd calling Julie "Mrs." Henderson, and not knowing the difference between the possessive "your" and the contraction "you're." Don't publish part 4 until it is properly edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my favorite

I love your story. I honestly keep coming back just to read your stories. This one in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your editor is NOT doing his job!

So MANY grammar, spelling, capitalization etc mistakes! I can't ignore them! You didn't capitalize "English" or "Friday". You had probably ten sentence fragments. Are you British? You used the word, "smelt" which is definitely a British word. "Re" is not a word, unless you're singing, "Doe, Re, Mi"! The space between " re" and "dressed" was incorrect. You made the same type of mistake twice.

As I said before, the silly mistakes took away from the story, which was about a C- average. Part 1 and 2 were okay, but part 3 was crap. I didn't like the plot with Mr. Rogers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this

I love these stories keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT

I know you havent updated in years, but please!!! I just loved this story so much!! I really wanna know how it ends!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous