Julie and Her Teacher Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well uh, mom and dad are waiting in the car." Mr. Johnson said to Ryan.

Donnie and Ryan said their goodbyes and Mr. Johnson shook hands with my parents. But when he said goodbye to Donnie, Donnie just kind of coldly nodded at him. Then he turned to me.

"I'll see you in class Mrs. Henderson." He said and I smiled back.

After they left we all laughed and went back to eating. Donnie still looked a little tense though and I started feeling guilty about that. What my parents would do if they found out about me and Mr. Johnson definitely ran through my mind, but I hadn't considered what my brother's reaction would be. All my life hes told his friends to stay away from me because they're too old for me, so I couldn't even imagine what he'd do if he knew not one of his friends, but his friend's older brother, who's also my teacher was sleeping with me. Having lost my appetite, I just played with my food the rest of the night.

The drive home seemed longer than the drive there. Even though I hadn't eaten that much, I felt full and exhausted and just wanted to go to sleep. As I was brushing my teeth, I wondered if Mr. Johnson would call me. Then right when I spit out the water I heard my phone ringing from my bed. I quickly wiped my face with a wash cloth and ran over to it. Just as I suspected, it was him.

"Hey." I said

"Hey...so uh...wow. What just happened?"

"Yeah...that was some surprise."

"Yeah. I can't believe our brothers are friends!"

"I know. I didn't know you had a little brother."

"Yeahhh. He's a little punk." He said more to himself. "Damn, what are the odds that we'd run into each other?"

"Well...my parents make us all go out to dinner every saterday and theres only so many decent restaurants in the area for you to take your parents to. Which was really sweet by the way. And cute."

He laughed at that.

"So you have a good relationship with them?"

"Yeah I guess. We had the usual fights during my immature teen years but I grew up and we've always been pretty close. Ryan on the other hand didn't, so someones gotta be the bigger man and make the "Hey, how are ya?" phones calls, organize visits, give them a place to stay, that kind of stuff."

"Yeah." I said, understanding what he meant.

"Yeah...lately though they've been on my ass about getting married and settling down and stuff. Been getting on my nerves a bit."

"Oh, I see." I said, trying not to let it show how much I hated the thought of him getting married to someone else or even being with anyone else period.

It was silent for bit as that last statement sunk in.

"Well..." I said for cheerfully. "You got to meet my parents."

"Yeah, they're nice. It was uh...a little awkward though."

"Gee you think?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah but it was different for me than it was for you. You haven't done anything wrong. But me...they looked at me like they could trust me, like I was a...fellow guardian of you. When little did they know all I wanted to do was rip off your clothes and take you right there on the table...make you squeel my name."

"Oh my god!" I said shocked and we both laughed.

"Yeah and make that brother of yours watch. Is it just me or was he acting cold as fuck to me?"

"Uh yeah...I kind of noticed that too. He probably just picked up on how I was acting and thought I had a crush on you or something. He was just looking out for me."

"Yeah well I got enough people who would kill me if they ever found out about us, I dont need another." He said angrily.

He tried to lighten the mood with that statement about taking me on the table, but I knew he still felt guilty.

"Tonight was the exact reason why a relationship just wouldn't work. I want to be able to shake your father's hand, not worry that he'd hit me with it if he ever caught me with you."

"I know." I said sadly.

It was silent again.

"Anyways..." He said more cheerfully to change the mood. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing. Just got ready for bed. I'm laying down."

"Me too. Just laying in bed, watching a little t.v..."

It sounded like there was more he wanted to say.

"...what are you wearing?"

"Todd!" I scolded.

"Mm I love when you say my name."

"Yeah I remember."

We both laughed at that, remembering when we had sex on his desk.

"So..."

"I'm wearing a light pink, silk nighty."

He groaned.

"But usually I just sleep in a tank top and my thong."

He groaned even louder and I laughed.

"Fuck! There's nothin' I want more than you in my bed right now."

"Me too...my bed suddenly feels really lonely...you know, I actually thought you were lying to me last night when you said your parents were in town."

"Lying?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, like you didn't want me to come to your home or something."

He laughed.

"Oh no baby, I want you so bad right now."

"Hmm...good to know."

"It's so hard right now."

"Really? Jeez, that was fast!" I laughed.

"Baby it's been hard ever since you said hello. Next weekend your coming over and I'm not letting you leave."

"Well...till then, I guess." I said laughing and also implying that I wouldn't have sex over the phone.

He groaned in frustration.

"Alright...well, sweet dreams. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. Night."

"Night."

I hung up and snuggled into my bed. It was hard to fall asleep after that conversation but eventually did and indeed had some sweet dreams!

*****

I slept in really late Sunday and then did some chores around the house. At night I just relaxed and tried to prepare myself for what was going to happen on Monday with Mr. Rogers. I was glad we hadn't talked about it last night but I knew we would have to tonight. He called me around nine. He of course asked me if I was sure I wanted to go through with it and again apologized. But other than that there wasn't much to say about it so we changed the subject. We spent the next hour just talking about anything. It reminded me of when we would occasionally talk after class. But this time it made me kind of sad because the longer we talked, the more I liked him and the more it hurt knowing that we can't be in a relationship. When I went to sleep that night, I wondered if that was on his mind too.

*****

The moment I opened my eyes Monday morning butterflies filled my stomach. Fortunately, it made it easy to wake up. It was nervous energy but energy none the less. I skipped breakfast knowing I wouldn't be able to keep down any food. When I got dressed I made sure not to dress attractive. I didn't want to give Mr. Rogers any more joy than he was already getting. I put on an oversized t-shirt but didn't want to be too hot so I paired it with some jean shorts.

When I got to school I had a bitter sweet feeling. Even though I was pissed and scared about seeing Mr. Rogers, I couldn't wait to see Mr. Johnson again. The anticipation I felt made me realize how much I missed him. I found myself holding my breath every time I saw someone that resembled him as I stood next to the lockers with a group of my friends waiting for the bell to ring. Unfortunately, not only did I not see Mr. Johnson, I saw Mr. Rogers. And even worse, he started walking up to us. He stood right next to me and crossed his arms.

"Morning Carter, Amanda, Michael, Allison...Julie." He said nodding his head on each name and then smirked and elbowed me when he said my name.

I tried to murder him with my eyes. Apparently he wasn't aware yet that I had been informed of his little plan, because when I gave him that look, understanding flashed through his eyes as he realized that I knew and he laughed slightly. He started talking to Carter about something sports related but I wasn't listening. I was too distracted and pissed at how close he was standing to me, on purpose I'm sure. When he said bye to everyone he winked at me. I wanted to slap the look off his face but I knew I couldn't. I was really dissapointed when the bell rang and I didn't get to see Mr. Johnson. I really needed a big hug from him.

It's funny how when you want something to go by quickly, it goes by slow and when you want it to go by slow, it goes by quickly. My first two classes were like safe havens and I wished that they would go on forever. But of course they went by in the blink of an eye. When the bell rang, signaling it was time for P.E. I literally jumped. I knew the sound of that bell wouldn't be as bad as the sound of the last bell of the day, but at least then I would be with Mr. Johnson and would feel more safe. At this moment however, I was all alone. In no hurry to get there, I walked as slow as I could to the locker rooms. But when the bell that meant you have fifteen seconds to get to class rang, I quickened my pace a bit. I was walking down the hallway that led to the locker rooms when all the sudden I felt something tightly wrap around my wrist and was tugged into a janitors closet. I was about to scream but was relieved when I looked up and saw it was Mr. Johnson.

"Oh my god, you scared the crap out of me! What are you doing?" I whisper yelled at him as he closed and locked the door.

"I just wanted you once all to myself before later on." He said and then forcefully kissed me. "You have his class right now, right?"

"Yeah." I said against his lips.

"Perfect. Your missing it." He said and continued kissing me while he walked forward and shoved me against the wall.

I'd never skipped class before but this happened so quickly that I wasn't thinking about anything except how much I missed him.

'Fuck it.' I thought.

With my adrenaline having spiked, I kissed him back with just as much force and when our tongues touched we became magnetic. His body was pushing mine against the wall so tight I could barely breathe. He tugged his tie off and broke the kiss to undo his shirt. With each button he did I kissed down his warm chest that I'd missed so much which elicited some sexy moans from him. He pulled his shirt down half way, stopping at his elbows as I pulled mine off in one quick motion. I could feel his erection stabbing me as he reached around to unhook my bra. The cool air hit my nipples hardening them.

"Aw baby!" He said before giving them each one quick lick and bite and kissing his way down my belly.

When he reached my shorts he quickly pulled them and my thong down at once, stood back up and immediately shoved his finger in me, so I wrapped one leg around him to give him better access. We stood with our faces close, him intently focused on my facial expressions and me whining in his face as he invaded me. Once he was satisfied, he left me to unbuckle his belt. I couldn't wait for my prize inside so I got on my knees to unbutton his pants and pull them and his boxer briefs down. When his dick sprang out and I was face to face with the big, solid rod I'd been waiting for, my pussy was suddenly drenched and aching for it's pounding. My tongue attempted a lick but instead lightly grazed it as he backed away from me, protesting. He shook his head and put his hands under my armpits.

"No. I need you now." He said as he stood me up.

He shoved his tongue back in my mouth and in a flash I was lifted into the air. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and was again banged against the wall. When he lowered me onto his dick I screamed into his mouth, so he went "Shh" against mine, reminding me of where we were which only heightened my arousal. I think my pussy was mad that it had to go four days without this champion cock, it was flowing out so much pleasure from every little nook and cranny, it was as if it was screaming "Yes! Yes! Finally!". At the moment I was pretty positive that his dick was the only one that would ever truly satisfy me. He was fucking me frantically and kissing me hungrily. At one point he synchronized his movements where for every hump of his dick he humped my mouth with tongue in perfect harmony as we moaned into each others mouths. I just clung to him and took everything he gave me.

When his mouth finally left mine, so did his grip of ass. The only thing stopping me from falling was his torso smushing mine against the wall. His hands instead went to my wrists and held them high above my head. His grip was a little too tight for comfort but I didn't care. In person this guy is refined and kindhearted, but then during sex he turns so animalistic. I'd never experienced anything like it before, but I could feel myself getting very addicted. He began kissing and sucking on the sensitive parts of my neck while I enjoyed the tickling scrape of his facial stubble and harsh fucking. I let my eyes drift shut and breathed in his sexy cologne. Then he brought his face back to mine.

"Look at me." He breathed.

I opened my eyes and we stared into each others as we panted in each others faces. He looked like he was studying me.

"Say my name." He breathed out almost desperately.

"Todd." I moaned meaningfully.

That seem to have lit some sort of fire in him because he sped up his pace even more. I could feel my pussy start to tingle and quiver as I began to cum. The greater my need got to cry out, the quieter I became as I did my best to hush all my moans, but when my pussy clamped around his dick and my climax roared through me, so did a high pitch scream. He quickly kissed me hard to muffle it and let my wrists go, returning us to our previous position. When he started grunting uncontrollably and thrusting in me so hard that it hurt, I could tell that he was cumming in me. I knew he wasn't wearing a condom but I didn't even care about the consequences. No guy had ever came in me before, so when I felt that searing hot seed of his shoot deep inside me, it felt so fucking good I just didn't have any strength to deny such a new and incredible sensation. Not to mention my mind was in such a lustfilled haze I was thinking clearly. So I milked him for all he was worth!

To be continued...

12