All Comments on 'Julie and the Cherry Patch Ranch'

by SissyJane

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot story

Great story sissy. I'm hard and stiff in my panties reading it. Loved how "she" got all dressed up and fucked. Maybe we could write a story together.

Neon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pure Bliss

I'm a TX and CD. I'm straight and repelled at the touch of male. Therefore, I don't think much of the gay sex found in this category. However, as I crossdress I dream of being fucked by a femdom with a strap-on. Your story makes my dream come true.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
wonderful experience

This is similar to my recent experience with a Dom Mistress. It wasn't in a Ranch setting but in her private home. I arranged a session and it went very much like in your story. She helped me dress very sexy, she had many outfits for me to try on and model for her, she helped me put on make-up to look pretty for her, she fed me her dildo strap-on cock to suck, and then she fucked me with it. I loved it so much I'll be going back to her regularly (probably every month or so). Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was the best story I have ever read. Thank you very much you cute little sissy. Just like me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous