Julie and the Demons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine but right now we must hurry. Still in her open-back exam gown, Julie follows quickly after. Charmaine leads her to a door, which opens to the outside jungle.

"Come with me, Julie. I operate a repulsor cannon in the trees there. You can help."

Running behind Charmaine, open gown flapping at her knees, Julie calls after her, "Do these attacks come often?"

"Not for a while," Charmaine tosses over her shoulder, "only occasionally. They don't seem effective. No one killed or injured so far."

A loud explosion nearby tosses a cloud of dirt and dust into the air. Julie must slow to a walk, it is raining dirt particles and clumps of ferns and she can't see ahead through the dust haze.

"Here!" Charmaine's voice from somewhere in the obscuring dust. Julie stumbles on ahead. Other explosions reverberate through the tall trees which surround the clearing. Bulky shadows emerge through the gloom, Julie feels her way among the large trunks. When she reaches clear air, Charmaine is nowhere in sight. Explosions continue to rock the area. An electronic cannon starts nearby, firing heavy bolts at the sky.

Julie looks up and is shocked to see three of the bat-lizards flying over, calmly, as though on patrol. She knows they are probably out to kill her, because of what she did to her handler. A chill runs up Julie's spine as the third one in the formation looks down through the branches.

Directly at her.

Julie puts her head down and dashes into a darker part of the forest, where there is no sky. She has to stay out of sight! She wiggles down among thick tall ferns, squatting low. The stupid gown falls open, revealing her bare back and flared hips. Ferns brush her haunches. She holds still, daring not to breathe.

Sounds along the path!

Footfalls slow. Through dense foliage Julie watches in horror as three large quadrupeds trot toward her. She's seen this type before, some were pets of the flying lizards, sometimes lurking outside the stockade where she was held. Animal guardians. But these three are larger and more menacing, with shaggy, dusty coats and mouths of sharp teeth. Julie shivers.

The three beasts stop where Julie hides. One forces his head through the ferns, fetid breath and snarling fangs in Julie's face. She leaps to her feet and crashes away through the brush. The flapping infirmary gown snags on dry branches. She rips it loose.

She regains a trail and two of the beasts confront her. She stops, her hairless mound mere inches from an angry wrinkled snout. The beast sniffs at her. She turns with a yelp and runs hard.

A fork in the trail. She skids to a stop as she confronts another of the menacing animals. The same one? A fourth one? Reflexively Julie turns and dashes down the other trail. It is not blocked and she sprints her fastest. Another fork and she turns left. Waiting on the right branch of the trail are two more of the shaggy quadrupeds, fangs bared. A desperate thought comes. They are herding me!

Several beasts run behind. They could easily catch her but are not closing in. At a trail's turning, a path downhill straight ahead, and she sees it.

One of the giant flowers.

The unmistakable thrum-thrum sound resonates from its central cavity. The shape is that of an orchid, but the petals are easily twenty feet across. It is low to the ground, the central calyx open as a huge mouth. And from that mouth, an hypnotic fog of sweet floral scent which dulls her senses. Julie slows, but directly behind her, three of the large beasts follow. Fangs snap at her sweating buttocks.

With nothing to choose, Julie dashes toward the enormous white blossom, and leaps directly into the waiting central cavity. The huge labellum closes tight around and swallows her whole.

Naked, perspiring, clasped within the fleshy, humming chamber, Julie feels herself lifted skyward, as in an elevator. The flower's perfume is overpowering. Consciousness fading, Julie collapses into dreams.

CHAPTER THREE - THE FLOWERS

Dreams of childhood. Dreams of sneaking out her bedroom window late at night, age ten, climbing down the old oak to meet her girlfriends at the edge of the dark woods, making one another perform secret dares. The blindfold games, being so frightened in the dark, trying not to let fear show...

Julie opens her eyes. She is lying in a small cavern, her body resting on a resilient fleshy surface that curves beneath her. A bright opening beyond her feet. The forest, tall trees, white petals of enormous flower blossoms. As far as she can see through the forest, giant blooms face her.

She sits up in alarm. The four-footed beasts! But she is alone in the womblike space, through the opening she sees filtered sunlight and can look down, down, to rich earth far below, shadowed by trees. She is naked in this uterine cavity. Captive, but she's apparently safe within the calyx of a giant flower.

But wait! Julie recalls dashing madly along a path and tumbling into this thing, this flower. How can it now be 100 feet in the air?

The space is not tall enough for her to stand. Julie gets to her knees, placing her hands at the opening. The aperture contracts. When she removes her hands the gap slowly opens. A prison. A trap! Her mind races through her studies of alien biology, zeroes in on protein-eating plants. She looks around the enclosure. Could this thing digest me?

The space that imprisons her has smooth walls, with hundreds of soft bumps spread over the surface. Sometimes the nubs move, in concert, pursuing a purpose she cannot guess.

Outside her prison, another flower looms close. Yellow petals, extremely broad, a wide central blossom-mouth with spots of dark red on the interior. Julie finds it beautiful, her mind awash in the colored glory for one moment she forgets her predicament. That flower's mouth presses to the opening, as though the two orchids share a lingering kiss. She feels herself tipping forward, tries to catch herself, but the aperture stretches wider than her arms can reach and she falls, directly into the calyx of the yellow orchid. Tumbling down, Julie screams. She has been regurgitated and swallowed whole.

She lands with a soft bump on the smooth interior, the floral scent is overpowering, heady. Her mind reels with the hypnotic perfume. On her back, looking up, Julie sees the other blossom poised above her, as though regarding her in some eyeless gaze. Eyes or not, she feels watched.

The pain in her abdomen returns. She presses palms to her belly. It is tight, straining against something within. Julie is afraid. She opens her legs and probes herself with careful fingers, she is sore everywhere, and feeling an intense urge to push down. But push down on what?

It is different than a bowel movement, something in her belly that must be expelled. Something ready to explode! During the shipboard exam they asked if she'd had sex, but no, it's impossible. Pregnant? During her captivity she had bled every month. She's carried no fetus. But this sensation calls up her medical study, responses of the female around childbirth. Contractions? Impossible! She cannot be about to give birth.

A fierce cramp falls on her like sudden thunder. Oh, god how it hurts!

On her back, Julie places her feet wide apart and lifts her hips, pushing with her pelvic muscles. Something moves deep within her. Desperate fingers probe her vagina. Her cervix is dilating, the stiff ring stretching around something. Something in there trying to get out! The pain is unbearable.

Julie screams, and pushes again. Sensations within her vagina, a frantic wiggling. Her inquisitive fingers touch something smooth inside, something that moves. Her hand withdraws in horror. There is something coming out of her!

A spasm of pain in her cervix. The thing is in her vagina now, wiggling strongly toward her opening.

Half-sitting, knees up, Julie looks down in horror as a translucent tapered shape emerges from her vagina, drooling with slippery mucus. It falls to the smooth surface between her legs and she scoots backward, away from it. Tapered on both ends, it looks like a flexible sea shell, or a strange segmented worm. Immediately, the floor of the flower-cavity rises in smooth finger-like tendrils. Working in synchrony they lift and carry the wet nodule across the floor and up the side of the enclosure, where it swiftly burrows into an inner wall, leaving only a dark bulge that pulses occasionally.

Julie is aghast. The memory that hits her is of the lizard-bat trying to fuck her. Had that happened before? And why did that one get killed? Her breath comes ragged in her throat.

Just when her fear threatens to become panic, a blissful calm settles over her mind. She is being cared for. Somehow she realizes these giant flowers are intelligent, and wise. Her heartbeat subsides and she lies back, bare flesh against the surface of... a petal? The fear is gone, but her mind still probes the puzzle: something living came out of her womb. Something that is part of her, but not remotely human.

What the hell was it?

Something tickles her. Small nubs rise from the surface she reclines on, stretching into fleshy nodules a few inches high, resembling the tube feet of a starfish. Tubules. Like being a giant in a mosh-pit, thousands of small fingers lift and carry her. The tubules, each with a tiny sucker mouth, move with purpose, gently massaging her back, her naked hips.

Julie relaxes, giving herself over to the flower's pleasurable stroking. Tubules near her feet elongate, wrap firmly around her ankles, soft, yet with the strength of ropes. She tries to pull away, with alarm finds herself held fast. Her arms! Extended nodules like the fronds of a sea anemone grip her wrists, pass them from one to another until her straining arms are pinioned high above her head. The labellum above her is open wide, the eyeless faces of many flowers crowd in as though watching from a gallery.

With heaving breasts, Julie lies naked and spread-eagle on the pulsating surface.

Along her ribs move gentle stroking nodules, finger-soft, extending along her torso until her body seems afloat in a surface of writhing, fleshy appendages. She's caressed all over by waving tubules while a forest of giant flowers observes her from eyeless faces.

The tubules probe between her legs, exploring the crevice of her ass cheeks and tickling her vaginal opening. Julie's hips writhe in reluctant ecstasy. Her quivering pussy, hairless and smooth, moistens and opens to the rhythmic stroking. Her eyes close. From her lips an unwilling moan of sexual heat. A flood of wetness between her legs tells of her body's surrender. Two, then half a dozen writhing nodules probe her vaginal depths, stroking with gentle yet purposeful intent to understand her response.

Through the fog of her own sexual heat Julie gets it. These flowers are intelligent beyond mere technology, they will know her in all ways, and at the moment they are discovering what pleasures her body.

They are loving me!

Her ankles are pulled higher, back above her head, she's doubled in two, her hips presented wantonly to the plundering horde of ever-longer pleasure buds. Slippery tentacles penetrate her sex, stir within her a roaring hunger. Sucker-mouths pull and tease her enlarged clitoris. Her hips lunge upward and she cries out. Each bodily opening from ears to anus is wantonly stroked, massaged, tickled, penetrated. Julie is lost uncaring on waves of orgasm.

A shadow falls over her heaving form. Her eyes slit open. She screams. But if her open pussy could speak, it would say, Hello, Sailor.

A large winged creature stands in the opening, clawed feet gripping the orchid's labellum. Generally it's the same type of flying lizard as her handler, the one she killed, but this beast is four times the size, a biped with furled leathery wings. The legs are short, its curving tail lashes nervously. A muscled torso and nippled chest, powerful shoulders and arms, three-clawed hands with opposable thumbs. Between its legs dangles a testicular sac and something frilly where a penis would be. The organ looks like a salamander, a fleshy knob on the tip is dark purple, ringed with a delicate pinkish collar. Other rows of lacy organs encircle the length. The strange organ is not erect, but flaccid, hanging fat and loose from the hairless crotch.

As though sensing Julie's horrified reaction, the anemone-fronds beneath her become more agitated, stroking her to a peak of wild arousal. The fronds stretch her vaginal folds, holding the opening wide for this... this strange male to view at his leisure. Julie struggles against the enfolding tubules, legs doubled above her head and helpless to escape their moist insistent grip. Beyond this leathery-winged voyeur, dozens of giant orchid blossoms watch her sweaty lunges.

But surprisingly, the waving fronds release her, she lowers her legs and sits up, face to face with the creature's panting, toothy mouth. The green eyes are intelligent. She thinks she's been released. But then comes a mental image of her on her knees, presenting her naked behind to the creature.

Coming from his mind, these commands!

Against her control, her compliant body moves. She turns, kneels, lowers her head and spreads wide her smooth thighs in slutty surrender. Waving tubules grip her knees, her slim ankles, lock around her neck. Her captive form is nakedly presented in the debased bitch-dog pose. A thrill of fear ignites her nerves. Her back to the winged alien male that waits at the flower's opening, she has no idea what he is doing, or thinking. But she can imagine where he is looking...

The creature in question, one of this planet's intelligent species who calls himself Tekken, is steeling himself to conquer his own revulsion. He must mate with this soft hairless thing. He knows it could mean the perpetuation of his species, but struggles hard to control his rising gorge. The fleshy animal looks good enough to rip limb from limb and devour warm. But by Tekken's standards of physical beauty, this soft thing has no allure. He must force himself to go through with it. Tekken was chosen for his genes, for his family lineage, to take advantage of a rare situation, the presence of a true Incubator. How very fortunate to find an one such as this among a visiting alien species. Tekken knows he must be successful. But he hesitates still.

The flowers sense the prolonged delay, take action of their own. They are sentient, intelligent, and telepathic. They don't try to control the human. Not only is she bound fast in an accessible pose, but they lust to drink of her rage and terror. Unknown among other Calendulan native species, the only source of the Flowers' deepest narcosis is available only from the human psyche. The emotional feast of a captive human contains Flowers' secret drug. Across all this planet's continents, they hunger for it.

The Calendulan male, on the other hand, requires some guidance. The Flowers grip his consciousness in soothing comfort, and plant in his mind false memories of a wife that resembles this human one, with enough similarities to convince the hindbrain that drives his sexual hunger. And being flowers, they know all there is to know about fragrance.

The Flower's cavity fills with the aroma of many Calendulan females in heat, a rank, moist odor that a human would classify as rotting vegetation. Tekken perceives the fragrant stench as arising from the fringed slit between the hairless one's uplifted hindquarters. This is more like it.

Nostrils flaring, Tekken steps forward and grips the fleshy haunches in his taloned hands.

Julie screeches at the contact. This creature is so powerful, those claws could pierce her! Captive in his grip, she can only tremble breathless as he moves his muscled thighs into contact between her splayed thighs.

Males of Tekken's species do not get erections, in the usual sense. The wavy fringes that ring his fat penis use a fluctuating movement not unlike the swimming motion of certain sea creatures, such as the cuttlefish. With clawed fingers, Tekken slurps the fringed tip of his male organ up the wet slit.

The naked female quivers at the alien touch.

Reaction takes over, the fringes of Tekken's organ begin a swimming motion which propels it inward, deeper into the animal's slippery channel. The sexual aroma in the cavern overpowers him and his eyes close.

Julie gasps. The thing that enters her is swimming into her like a fat toad! Her body shudders in depraved arousal. It's not hard, it does not thrust, but strokes and pets its way deeper by slow degrees into her soft woman flesh, tiny winglets flailing within her secret muscles. The struggling thing caresses her in myriad soft ways, it is muscular and alive, struggling for grip in her slippery dank. Against Julie's will, her hidden muscles urge him onward.

Below her belly, flower tubules reach upward like waving grasses to stroke her tender flesh, nip with tiny sucker-mouths her sex blossom. Julie moans. Fronds stretch her labia until she shivers, uncaring whether it is pain or pleasure. Strange urges overcome fear and she rotates her hips, shamed by her animal hunger, aroused beyond reason.

Tekken is beside himself. Still trying to overcome the strangeness of entering this soft animal, her differences with females of his kind ignite his senses. Instead of holding still and waiting placidly for his full entry, this one now gyrates its sex-orifice as though challenging his right to enter. The moist channel squeezes as his marauding tentacle strokes into her.

Eyes closed, Julie can only imagine the picture the two of them create, an image being perceived hungrily by the giddy flowers. Voyeurs!

Seized by uncontrollable horny-vibes, Julie arches her back, spreading herself wide. Violently she clenches her buttocks tight together and jerks forward. Hidden muscles yank at Tekken's buried anteater. To Tekken, the naked woman's ass resembles the devouring mouth of a ravening sea creature, and for a moment he too feels fear. Her ass cheeks make a slapping sound as she accelerates her insane dance. His senses reel with lust. He has never...

Suddenly, they stop. The flowers have commanded them. Impaled now, Julie pants huskily, disappointed in the change of plan, drooling against the flower's inner wall as tubules stroke her open mouth.

Beyond her conscious control, she turns herself onto her back, knees to chest, keeping the lizard-bat's frilly-dilly deep within her as it performs a delicious swoosh within her. Now she can see the creature's huge body between her thighs, the dragon-mouth with rows of sharp teeth bared in a snarl of sexual rage. Julie trembles in fear, but her reaction is to spread herself wider.

Seeing him poised above her, even in his alienness, Julie's layers peel away to expose the raw sacred feminine, where originates the receptive space of every living heart. She is revealed as the earth principle, passive and magnetic, to be entered and impregnated by this being of the sky, spirit of the air. Their eyes lock, and each in that moment sees the other's enlightened self where the feminine humanity embraces the masculine sky spirit.

Julie's breast heaves. Deep within her, the inflated penis lets go a stream of slippery fluid. The hot liquid overwhelms her senses, her hips lift to fully engulf the impaling tentacle. She cries out, tossing her head from side to side.

It is a sentient male but not a man, Julie knows distantly in her blinding heat, it does not climax in a series of squirts. The lizard-bat grips her hard, eyes closed in lust. Julie cries out in pleasure and falls into a heated faint. While Julie knows it's not a man, her flooded pussy at some animal level holds wisdom of its own. Pussy doesn't care.

Tekken looks down at his unconscious sex partner. He sees that she is alien, strange-looking and soft with fleshy curves that should not excite him. Yet the act of mating with her has become more than merely erotic. Is it the flowers? Or has he fallen somehow under this creature's spell? What she is doing with her sex organ is highly pleasurable, and unknown among Calendulan females. Tekken knows that this hairless animal is intelligent, is controlled as is he himself by thought waves of the voyeuristic, omnipresent flowers.