Julie and the Demons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tekken holds her legs high, rock-still, pressed hard against her milking pussy. Another stream of thick fluid pours into her, her hips spasm unconsciously as her uterus drinks it in. Her clouded mind knows one desire: to swallow from him and keep it for her own.

Did I say him? He has a name, he is Tekken. And I am Julie.

Julie hears a strange humming, a tiny fluttering that moves within the flower cavity. Her slitted gaze falls on the dark bump where her egg-sac buried itself. The thing has enlarged remarkably. As she watches, a tiny form struggles from a small opening in the flower's inner wall, takes to the air in a blur of tiny wings, and vanishes into the sky. In minutes, another emerges and flies away, hummingbird-quick. Another appears. This one darts close to her face, pauses mid-air as though studying her, before it zooms away into sunlight.

To Julie's astonished gaze the tiny creature, this newborn, looks like her handler in miniature, exactly like the flying lizard broke her free of the stockades, and fucked her less than a day ago. Impossible! But on the ship, the medical team thought she was pregnant. That lizard bat knocked me up! Something had developed inside her, but it had nothing to do with her. She was only the container, the receptacle.

An Incubator.

The word comes to her shocked mind as though placed there. Julie begins to comprehend. She'd been implanted with a fertilized alien embryo, for want of a better word, a life that did not interact with her reproductive system, but took nourishment from her until it was ready to leave. Which it did on its own. The flowers! The egg sac had burrowed into the flower wall and grown larger while she let Tekken hump her. Now those hummingbird-sized flying lizards have hatched and left her.

Looking up at the leathery winged creature pressed into her wanton crotch she understands. The same thing is happening again, now, with a different species. They are using me for live birth? What is wrong with the native females?

Between her legs, Tekken sends another flood of syrup into Julie's plugged vagina. The flower's fleshy tubules probing her stretched sex force another heaving orgasm from her. Julie's mind tumbles downward into a hollow of darkness.