Julie and the Demons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me," Julie says, "could your name be Jayelin?"

The young woman turns, manages a half smile in spite of the streaked eyeliner. "Jaycee. Jaycee Linn. And you are?"

"Julie Knox. I was in an audition." She tilts her head toward the building.

"So was I. It wasn't supposed to last all day. I think I lost my job."

"Oh! Mine lasted seven hours. Something is not right with these idiots."

"Yours too? I am still looking for my friend."

"Was she inside?"

"Yes. Jody, my roommate. We both auditioned."

Julie's mind takes a leap. "Is Zody.. Jody, a redhead?"

"Yes. Did you see her?"

"Perhaps this morning. Did you get your audition recording?"

Jaycee shakes her head, wiping her eyes with a tissue. "No. They said it was not available. Some screw-up, she said."

Julie reaches out her business card. "I got my recording. Haven't seen it yet, but it's seven hours. Same thing happened to me." The two exchange a look. "I think you and Jody might just be in it. Will you call me? We three can watch it together. I think something is not right with this outfit."

"Something won't be right if I lose my job." The young woman takes Julie's card, and turns to the waiting cab.

Julie heads up the busy street to the car park. Coming toward her, she sees the most beautiful man. A dancer with RKX stage productions, tall and athletic! His troupe had been on television. She squares her shoulders and stands in his path.

"Hello," Julie says with a bright smile. "We've met before." In her mind shines the image of a smooth-shaven pussy.

Man stops, says hi, but with a puzzled look, like he's not placing her. "Yeah, nice to see you but I am totally behind..."

"Then you won't mind getting a little more behind, would you?" Julie gives him a full smile. At the same time she is concentrating hard, sending other mental pictures. Slim female wrists in handcuffs. Smooth ass globes. Ropes and whips. She hands him a card. "You'll call me tonight, ten-thirty. Won't you? Yes, you will." As Julie steps past, her breast grazes his arm.

Julie's cheeks burn red as she walks away fast. Idiot! Whatever possessed you? She had acted on some deep hunch, one she's never owned. If he doesn't call, no harm no foul. But if he does... The thought sends a rush of blood to her loins. In heels on the busy sidewalk, Julie teeters dizzily in her tight skirt.

At her suburban apartment, Julie slips out of her clothing and hangs the skirt and blouse carefully in her closet. She runs a hot bath and puts the Marooned in Space flash drive in her player. Above the tub, playback starts as she lowers herself into the bubbles.

Julie watches transfixed. The recording proves to be the source of the odd memories that try to surface inside her noggin. It was real! Well, it was imaginary, but here it is, recorded. And other people are involved! On her screen unfolds a thin facsimile of the experience she'd had in the Expedition Chair. She is certain it happened to others. Jaycee. Jayelin! That girl was familiar, it had to be!

Julie thinks hard. She will take steps. Rising from the tub, and sees herself. In the large mirror, Julie's female sex is a parenthesis of hairless lips curving around a swollen clitoris that reaches up her belly. As she stares dumbfounded, the area swells, reddens, glistening with droplets of woman-funk and inviting the world to touch.

Heart racing, Julie peers at her reflection. Her thicket of light curly hair is gone, her proud female mound is smooth as a silken purse. She has never waxed herself! An exploratory finger reaches down. Julie's knees buckle at first touch. She braces herself on the counter. Another careless finger-flick and she is squatting, eyes squeezed shut. Then her back is on the tile floor, feet planted wide as she humps upward at her marauding hands, thumbs circling fast, forcing the exotic organ into a mad dance. When she slips into dreamy bliss, her visions are of dark forests, where alien creatures pursue her. Teeth, wings, clawed feet, vibrating cocks.

Lots of cocks.

When she can again think straight, Julie springs into action, heart pounding. She makes six copies of the flash drive recording on various media. To be safe. She emails a copy to her boss at the law firm, a man she trusts, with a note:

// Boss, this is why I didn't show up today. My audition should have lasted thirty minutes. It took seven hours. What's on this tape happened without my consent. I was detained against my will or knowledge. I did not sign a damage waiver. I trust you won't look at all of it for now, it takes unfair advantage of me and possibly others. Talk tomorrow. Julie //

Julie knows the recording will play in much greater detail on devices larger than her ordinary TV, such as a VR gamer's headset, or as a complete reality experience on the most immersive headsets. There are dream drugs to provide the full experience.

Online, she looks up a high-end specialty shop and orders the most expensive playback unit for rush delivery. Jaycee and Jody will watch it with her. Mr. Alex and his Demons will be hearing from her law firm.

Julie looks through her drawers for the right shorts and blouse. Decides on a filmy thong and white tank top. Her hips shake as she draws the fabric over her crotch. On the sofa with her tablet and a glass of wine, aware of how horny she is, she forces her mind away from sex. That will come soon enough.

Meanwhile, Julie has something else in mind, another way to make some money. She's always wanted to write a science fiction screenplay. This one will have lots of sex. She begins to write.

SCREENPLAY

// Julie and the Demons // by Julie Arlene Knox

Chapter One -- Leather Wings

Gorgryx glides the night high above the sleeping forest, watching the sky for others in his patrol. He knows that to be caught means certain death...

Julie is nearly through the first draft when her phone chimes. It is twenty-five minutes after ten.

"I'm getting into my bath," she tells the man with an easy lilt. "Be at my place in an hour."

She clicks off with a smile. In her bedroom she lays out ropes, ball gags, restraints, handcuffs and a hood, a few other suggestive items her new friend will encounter. Julie smiles, pulling her skimpy thong aside to look again at the hungry female sex organ that pulses in her crotch. She knows he is not a mean man, but for tonight she wants him rough.

And hard.

She loves it when strange men make her afraid. She is certain he will do everything to help her reach the light. Anything she asks. He will push her power button. Again and again.

Humans are so suggestible.

THE END

Thank you for reading! Please check out my other stories, Kiss Nipple Farm, Mommy's Little HuCow, Milk Barn Horror, and Rachelle's Midnight Treatment.