Julie and Tonya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, he had both ladies kneel on the couch, side by side, with their asses in the air, and Brent took turns stroking into one vagina, and then the other, alternating until he brought them both off. As they were coming down, he slid his cock in his wife's ass, and after about three strokes, he exploded, filling her colon with his seed.

They then went to the bathroom, thoroughly 'washed' themselves, and took turns 'playing' as they dried each other. They retired to the master bedroom, where they took turns fucking each other until they all fell asleep in each other's arms.

Over the next several months, the two ladies' friendship picked up where it had been before, like they had never been apart. Brent's participation only added to the relationship, making it more intense. He found that he loved this new Sapphic side of his wife as well as her friend. They became like a family, and Tonya essentially became the third spouse in their relationship.

They shared everything, and one night after they finished making love together, Brent asked his two ladies how they felt about having children. When they both told him that they wanted to start a family someday, and he said, "Why not start right now?" The two women looked at each other, and then at Brent with puzzled looks on their faces. He smiled and said, "Look, you ladies have always loved each other, and I love both of you as well. Julie, I know you love me because you pledged your love when we exchanged our wedding vows."

He continued, "Tonya, I feel the same love from you that I do from my wife, so why don't we all just get married to each other. I would love to have each of you carry a child for me. Since we are married already Julie, naturally, our child's parentage would not be questioned. When you have my child Tonya, my name will be on the birth certificate, so that no one will question his or her parentage either, and since we live in Utah, no one will question us, or our lifestyle."

Julie spoke first, "Brent, my loving husband, I thought when we were married that it was the happiest day of my life. Since you have accepted Tonya into our home and our bed, I have fallen even more in love with you. A part of me would love to carry your child, and share parentage with Tonya of her child and mine. The unconventional family lifestyle that you are proposing, while completely normal in some LDS circles, is not something that either Tonya or I have any experience with. I know that you were raised in the Mormon Church, but I never knew you had polygamist leanings."

Brent took hold of each of his ladies' hands and said, "My parents were not polygamists, in fact we did not have any friends who were. I was raised to believe that a marriage was between one man and one woman, but the love I have felt between the three of us is stronger than any I have experienced before in my life. I love you both equally, and while I do not want to have a marriage like the 'Sister Wives' people do, I would love to have both of you in my life, and have children with both of you. I will understand if this is something that both of you do not want. All I ask is that you consider what I am proposing."

Tonya spoke next, "Brent, you are the kindest, most loving and caring man I have ever met in my life. I feel more loved by you than I have been by any man I have ever met. Although I do want to have children, and I can think of no man I would rather have father them more than you, the idea of a family like that is a bit troubling to me."

Brent smiled and said, "I know that what I am proposing is unconventional, and the concept of it may be confusing to you. Because of this, I will not pressure either of you to do something you may be uncomfortable with. All I ask is that you consider it, and let me know how you feel in your own time. I will not mention this again, so if or when you two decide, just let me know how you feel, and I will agree with whatever you decide."

The next week, while Brent was busy repossessing cars locally, Julie and Tonya decided to stop taking their birth control pills, and 'see what happened'. About six months later, Tonya came into the kitchen one morning, jumping up and down, holding a pregnancy test. When she calmed down, she saw her best friend sitting at the kitchen table, holding hands with her husband. On the table between them was another pregnancy test that was 'positive' as well. Brent was smiling, and Julie got up and hugged her best friend. Julie's husband joined the hug and said, "Thank you ladies, for making my dreams come true."

Then, Brent sat down across from the ladies and asked, "Do you ladies have a preference of a doctor?" When neither woman did, Brent said, "One of my college roommates went to medical school and later became an obstetrician, and he has an office in Farmington. Would you like me to call him?"

Julie kissed her husband and said, "Darling, a woman's relationship with her OB doctor is a very intimate one. As much as I love and trust you, going to one of your old college buddies isn't at the top of my list."

Brent smiled and said, "Duayne Romney was my roommate back at Oral Roberts, but he has been a Professor of OBGYN at U of U in Farmington for the last ten years." He took out his wallet and pulled a business card out of it and said, "He doesn't take many private patients, so if you are interested, here is his card. You can call him yourself."

Julie climbed on her husband's lap and said, "Darling, "I'm sorry. I keep forgetting what an amazing man you are. Will you please call him when you get the chance?"

12