Julie: Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held still for a moment, just savoring the moment, knowing I’d just taken his virginity!! Then I lifted his hands to my breast and leaned down and kissed him ...”Now ...fuck me!!” I said. He jumped like I’d just stabbed him with an electric prod ..but the effect was just the same, it got his cock moving in my pussy! And once he was moving he just couldn’t seem to stop ...his hormones took over!! He was thrusting up, fucking his gorgeous young cock up into my pussy, and I was keeping the walls as tight as possible. Loving every inch of him, wanting to feel every inch of him inside me ... and I bounced up and down, urging him on, telling him how good it felt, how big it felt, and his confidence grew.

I didn’t expect him to last very long .. at least not the first time, but he surprised me, ramming his cock into my tight pussy over and over again...and I started to CUM, screaming out an orgasm, much to his delight. Perhaps it was that moment of relaxation of concentration when he saw me and heard me orgasm, but his cock suddenly started spurting, shooting his hot juice deep inside me. oh god it felt sooooo gooooodddd. Stephen was screaming and arching as he came and Melissa was staring wide eyed as his cum started to drip from my pussy. In a moment of spontaneity I reached down and scooped up some of his cum and thrust it to her mouth ..she opened up quickly and took my finger inside, sucking on it greedily. And I saw the look of joy come onto her face ...Mmmm this young lady was going to be some hot, horny creature as she grew up!!

Feeling Stephen’s cock soften rapidly, I clambered off and grabbed Melissa by the hand and pulled her down, and with a moan of delight she started to lick the sticky cum of Stephen’s cock ...much to his shock!! I had the feeling they’d played a little doctors and nurses, but nothing like this, nothing this far, nothing this sexual!! Then she lifted her head from Stephen’s cock and looked at me and smiled, then she dropped her eyes to my pussy and I knew what she was thinking. “Yes” I whispered “Yes please. Oh I want you to lick my pussy clean of your brother’s cum!”

I lay back and spread my legs, and with a big grin she dipped her blonde head in between them and her sweet lips and delicate tongue were roving over and in my steaming pussy ...oh god it felt awesome. looking down at my blonde, young niece sucking me off ...I was in heaven!!

The rest of the night was a blur of lustful sex! They were both so eager ...and so damn horny ...and so was I. Stephen even got to fuck his sister...under my expert direction, of course! But it was mostly me they wanted, and me they got!!

For some reason, the spare room only got used as a change room for the rest of their stay! It was my king sized bed that got all the action ...my kind of action ..hot. horny ...young .. action!! MMMM teenagers are sooo curious ..and energetic!!

12