All Comments on 'Julie Covington McGill: The Lynches'

by UAlbanyGirl518

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
B3amm3upscottyB3amm3upscottyalmost 7 years ago
So Hawt!!!!!

Miss Albany, You have absolutely outdone yourself. Definitely another 5 star story. I can't believe any reader would rate it lower. Michelle is without a doubt one of the most sensual creatures ever created here in lit. The imagery you create is so vivid. Your skills could make you a professional writer.

Your story is left with so many possibilities. I can't wait to see what path you choose for Michelle and John.

B3amm3upscotty

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Awesome, did not expect that

Hope to hear more. Will Mommy join them?

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 7 years ago
Great twist

What a wonderful story and loved the twist at the end. Will be interesting to see where this story goes next and I am sure it will be an exciting ride.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot

Another 5 star effort. Truly a dream! If only ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm not going to read all chapters again, but...

did all this happen in six days? She learnt the office gossip about her boss' rise to the top? And much more!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 7 years agoAuthor
Timieline

Anonymous - you've pointed out the one issue that I wish I could change. When I wrote the first story, I had no plans on making it a series, and so didn't really think about the viability of the timeline, which as you pointed out, is severely compressed.

It's the one thing I wish I could change, because that much stuff happening in so little time makes it less realistic.

I hope you still enjoyed it outside this one structural flaw.

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

What an amazing story of daddy-daughter bonding. An amazing description as daddy's little girl bends her naked body over the washing machine "no words needed to let daddy know what she wants" was exactly right. This loving daughter wants her daddy to mount her, to elevate their relationshipship and add lover to descriptions they can call each other. I loved the twist at least the end where mommy was aware that her husband was fucking their daughter. When daddy asked where he can shoot his load his daughter says I'm safe giving daddy permission to seed her womb. The fact that she did not say I'm on the pill makes me think she is using the rythem method. I hope daddy and daughter continue to rutt like wild animals, I hope at some point mommy joins the couple mastrubating as she watches daddy and daughter go at it and when the daughter indicates she is not safe encouraging daddy to breed their daughter and give her a grand baby. Five stars from me.

cosmicredstarcosmicredstaralmost 7 years ago
Wonder story of family love.

I appreciate your attention to details, and your eroticism. I read and reread them over and over. They give me such pleasure.

akco723akco723almost 7 years ago
Amazing

If you like father/daughter stories written from the daughter's perspective than this story should be in your top 10 on this site.

ghost14ghost14almost 7 years ago
Awesome

Wooooooow.....totally enjoyed .

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Of course, being the perv I am, I love all daddy/ daughter fuck stories. Just wish I had a daughter.

gryphon664gryphon664over 6 years ago
Wow!!! Looking forward to reading more!!!

I've got to tell you, this series is amazing!! This last one was even more spectacular! When's the next one coming out??

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks gryphon664

Thanks gryphon664!

Unfortunately work and life keep getting in the way of my writing time.

I hope thinks will settle down in Sept.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing

Thank you for your time, I enjoy your work. The Julie series is fantastic.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Amazing how stories and characters are masterfully crafted together as Sarah takes him in.

enSolitude1964enSolitude1964over 6 years ago
Mesmerizing

Such a beautiful tale of forbidden love & romance!

You are amazing... Please write more like this.

Thank you!

dirtyboy124dirtyboy124over 6 years ago
More please

I loved this little story, especially how it starts with wet yoga pants. Would be hot to explore more public groping where no one knows they're father/ daughter. The sex scene was super hot too! I love how the father told the mother about it at the end... would love to see a threesome to follow... and of course with piss!

Stay Filthy

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story with problems

The story was good, the ending was surprising as it should have been. It became too wordy and the run-on sentences were a distraction.

Elegast7Elegast7about 6 years ago
I enjoyed it.

I didn't read the previous stories. In fact this is the first story I read from you. I'm also not a big fan of incest. (Especially dad/daughter. I guess too much real life abuse has influenced my opinion of it.)

Yet despite all that I really enjoyed it. I'm not a native English speaker so I don't know much about the usual writing styles, but I love the long and descriptive sentences you use. I will be following your future publications.

topleaseustopleaseusover 5 years ago
YES!!

Fucking awesome!! Best one yet!! Only one left in the series and hopes of a full Family shagging are dangling towards a pipe dream (pun intended CSU’s I’m hard as a young boy with a JC Pennys catalog right now). But still, theres hope. LOL. Your pretty freaking awesome btw. Thanks for sharing your “imagination/memories” or whatever the case may be ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delightful

Wonderfully raunchy and erotic. A gifted author.

dustybluesdustybluesover 5 years ago
Hard and Pulsing

Excellent story Albany Love it :-)

Sparks59Sparks59about 5 years ago
Wow!

REALLY enjoying this story line!

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017over 4 years ago
Fuck!

Damn that was hot! But waaaayyy too short! I mean I get that it was a quickie but I think you could've stretched it out a bit more. Nevertheless, great job. Definitely boner inducing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series!

Really hope you have more stories ready in this story line, amazing premise and story telling. Want to read more about and with these characters.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
To be continued?

I sincerely hope so. THE CONTINUING STORY OF MICHELES ADVENTURES IN NEW YORK CITY. A bit clumsy ? Possibly , but quite snappy.

Swcrossucks79Swcrossucks79about 4 years ago
Keep it up

This is quite possibly the best series I have read on lit. The way you paint these stories is amazing.

SimonOSimonOabout 4 years ago
So great

I marvel at how much you can squeeze into short chapters. Well done, baby.

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
Amazing

I can’t tell you how much I live your writing and stories. You one of my personal top few authors here.

Thanks!

hoosierdaddy62hoosierdaddy62almost 3 years ago

Very well done, again, your imagination, timing, and story telling are superb. It's almost as if John and Mitchie are real.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good to see their all in on it. now to just let Michelle know

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, so hot sand sex crazed. More and more please and soon. Cunt crazed cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first time I rode a crowded subway car with my dad he used as an excuse to grope me...He cupped my boobs in one hand and slid the other up under my skirt till his finger was in my pussy the hottest part was other people watching his hand up my skirt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is extremely graphic! I felt like I was in the laundry room watching you two. Naturally I had a major hard on. I love reading your stories. Not finished with them all yet.

Dragonrider055

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUAlbanyGirl518@UAlbanyGirl518
I have come to a point in my life that I have to retire this account. To those I've met through the chats or comments on my stories, I will miss you all. To those I didn't get to meet, enjoy my content. I has been a great run, and a lot of great orgasms. M