All Comments on 'Julie Gets Her Name'

by juliegomez

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i know what you want

i love your picture...your full thighs drive me crazy. i can tell frim your story what you weant. i would love to lick those thighs up to your man cunt, then tongue fuck you until you were moaning for realease, i will engulf your man clit taking it deep in my mouth cunt, working it hard until you pioured cum down my throat...then taking your ball in my mouth i would tongue you until you were hard again and work my mouth magic for another load of your cum. i will never stop, evoking load after load until you are totally depleted, begging to leave, then i would quickly tie your wrists, thow you down and plunge my 8 inch, vetry thick cock into your unlubed man cvunt, forcing it in as you moan and scream in pain. you would still be dry when i stasrted fucking you, pounding away as you writhe in pain. after i pour come in you, i will wipe my cock on your lips. i kbnow this is what you want...you slut. my cockk is dripping, one quick touch and iill be imagining ill be filling your hot man cunt with my cum, you are hot. i know what you wany.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Used

I never knew dressing and making my self up as a woman would get me in so much trouble.The first time i was gang raped while walking home thru the park A large group of men drinking grabbed me stripped my dress and panties off and took turns fucking and forceing me to suck their cocks.The second time i was grabbed in the parking lot of a adult movie.Four men made me suck their cocks and all fucked me.When done they shot loads of cum all over me and filled my mouth with piss and cum.The last time i was stripped down to my bra garter belt stockings and heels gaged and tied to a tree after i was fucked many times over and over.I do not dress any more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous