All Comments on 'Julie Gets Pregnant Ch. 01'

by nastycouple

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Talk about a skanky slut whore--tell the bitch to hit the bricks and sue the shit out the doctor and ruin both of their sorry cheating lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Guys gonna make a lot of money

He gets to sue the doctor for malpractice, sexual harassment,and alienation on affection.

Dr asshole will lose his license and his cushy life.. Nice payback

Useless wife will be out her ass

Hubby will have enough money to find a good woman and not the skank he married.

A win for our hero.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
DONT READ THIS CUCK STORY

This is another bullshit humiliation cuck story that doesn't belong in LW .

This is a warning to those that read the comments section before the story , This story is crap , dont bother to read it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

I'm guessing all the complaints are from men with little boy dicks and they are afraid if their woman finds out that there are men out there with read man size cocks they will be left to jerking off in the corner. Poor little men with little dicks. Nasty keep up the good work I'm looking forward to chapter two.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Kiss Kiss ANNIE !!!!!!!!

This site has categories , this is for a reason . You have a totally different reader for each one of them . LW readers , the vast majority dont like willing cuck stories especially when the husband just sits there and takes it . They typically dont like swapping stories either . Why this site doesn't have a Swinger/Swap category is beyond stupidity as readers and writers have been calling for it for years . When I dis a story , I have the BALLs to sign my name to it . You and others post as "ANNIE " . I have no idea about the size of LW readers cocks , it doesn't interest me . It seems to interest you - perhaps you would like to suck one ?

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Reality check.

The penis never enters the uterus, it only slides back and forth in the vagina. If a penis did actually enter the uterus, it would scar up the endometrial linings of the uterus, and render the woman sterile. A doctor on a medical exam can touch the entrance with their fingers.

The cervix (the entrance to the uterus) is not always at the end of the vagina, and a very large penis could actually stretch out the end of the vagina, and give the little swimmers a longer distance to travel to actually get to the egg.

In other words, this story could have easily been written in reverse, and had more factual reasoning behind it. A husband with an extremely large penis could not get his wive pregnant, because he deposited his seed too deep at the end of the vagina, and had to rely on a man with a normal sized penis to impregnate his wife.

OK, that was boring, but sometimes a reality check is nessesary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SEAMAN???

Please don't post stories if you can't spell one the key words in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anon-Great Story

Must be talking about yourself asshole. Why are there always jerks that can't help themselves but make nasty comments about others. Make your comment to the author and shut the fuck up about what others think. You're not the only one allowed to voice an opinion. Grow up.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
If you want to practice writing do it on....

....your own time. Not even the words were original here, forget the "plot". What is intriguing about the story is the reiteration of just how much value lit writers put on babies. Too bad most of you aren't that concerned in real life, as you do nothing about the 10 million children killed every year on this planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mongo is a moron

and should shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
got me hard

I liked it, but I am raising a little black son and a cute Chinese daughter that my slut wife lovingly provided for me.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kate

I was asked by my sister in law if i would come for dinner.i did,they then said they had been trying to have a child but Kevs sperm count was way too low.They thought rather than artificial insemmination ,would i like to give it a go.I looked at Kev,he said dont worry we both agree but i must be in the room.I looked at Kate,o.k., when,well lets get it done,tonight o.k.Kate is 31,big around the hips ,she stood up,we followed her into the bedroom,she took her clothes off,then knelt on the bed,her pussy and arse exposed.I was already hard,i dropped my clothes,Kev did too,moved behind her and pushed my hard cock into her wet pussy.i knew i wouldnt last long as i pumped into kate,i could feel her pussy clenching at my cock and i emptied my seed into her.I pulled out,Kev immediately pushed his cock into her and i watched as he fucked his wife.When he finished,Kate lay on her back and with her legs apart asked if i could go again to make sure.I pushed back into her and fucked her hard for quite some time,she orgasmed quiely as i shot my second load into her.They both thanked me and asked could i come back in 2 days,i did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Did a ten yearold write this?

I liked the plot but the delivery was a bit amature. A lot of gramatical errors and the story flow was choppy.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 8 years ago
Too Funny

Can't stop laughing. This is one time a typo changed the whole nature of a story. I am still picturing and laughing about all those "SEAMAN" getting pumped in. Now that was funny and I don't care who you are. OK. I know the story is 5 years old and I just ran across it, but please, if you decide to post again and want to be taken seriously, try a little proofreading. Thank you for the laugh of the week!!!! I'll give you a five for the typo.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
REALLY !!!

I agree with you FullCircle56 that was kind of comical. However that doesn't excuse the fact that the author wasn't capable to finish the fucking story. I guess the story ends with chapter 1. Just another wanna be author that can't finish what they start. and it was starting out as a good story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Yep

That's what this whore was doing, just trying to make a baby. This type story is totally over used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous