Julie Gets Pregnant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They settled into a nice pace and within a couple minutes Julie was able to help, thrusting back to meet each powerful stroke in return. This enabled the strokes to become longer so that only the massive cock head was all that was in before slamming it back home. Julie felt the beginnings of an orgasm like none she had ever felt begin in the pit of her stomach and radiating out to her nipples and to her toes.

In between grunts of pleasure and effort Julie was panting her encouragement "Fuck yes baby don't you dare stop. You are going to make this bitch cum soooo fucking hard. YES, YES, YYYEESSSS fuck me with your huge cock".

Slap, slurp, slap, slurp the sounds of their love making echoed off the walls. Julie's pussy was making sounds she had never heard; the suction sounds were so erotic.

Robert's cock head was hitting her g spot just right, Julie was fast approaching the moment of lift off. Julie leaned forward to rest her head on Robert's shoulder to stabilize her so that she could finger her clit. Julie reached between her legs and her right index finger quickly found her engorged clit. She flicked it hard a couple times sending electric shocks through her already overloaded body. This proved to be too much for her over stretched pussy. "OH FUUCCCKKK I am Cumming" Julie announced.

Julie's body started to buck in uncontrollable shaking as the first of many powerful orgasms rocked her body. Her pussy muscles clamped down on Robert's cock sending him over the edge. Robert managed to give her a couple more powerful up strokes before announcing he was joining her orgasm. With one last thrust Robert held Julie firmly on his cock as his cock jerked in orgasm, his balls pumping his load deep into the condom.

Julie could swear that she could feel his load spraying deep in her womb, her conscious mind saying that couldn't be possible. Squirt after squirt of his hot sticky cum felt like it was being pumped into her pussy, Julie thinking it had to be her imagination. The sensation of this send one more powerful orgasm through her body.

After a couple minutes of pure pleasure it finally died into just a very warm glow and Julie was able to prop herself up so that she could kiss Robert. Their tongues lightly danced together for several seconds letting each other know how good it felt. With her tongue still in Robert's mouth Julie felt a very warm oozing from her pussy.

Panic raced through Julie's mind and she lifted off of Robert's semi erect cock and a huge gush of cum poured out of her pussy onto Robert's chest. Julie first looked at the growing pool of cum that was literally pouring from her pussy to the tatters of the condom that was barely attached to his cock now. "OH MY FUCKING GOD" is all Julie could manage to say looking at the totally broken condom, then looking at the still growing pool of cum dripping from her well fucked pussy.

Robert lifted up a bit to also take in the situation "Oh shit Julie, I am so sorry I had no idea that this would happen."

Julie reached down and ran her hand across her pussy, covering it with their love making juices "Jesus Robert you cum like a horse, Dave couldn't cum that much in a month."

Julie moved completely off Robert and sat next to him holding her legs close to her stomach as Robert's cum continued to literally pour out of her pussy onto the floor. As Julie thought about it the panic started to leave her and she started to think it through. I do want to get pregnant right, granted it was suppose to be Dave's. Who knows if the wimp can even get me pregnant anyway. Besides Dave and Robert have similar hair color and eye color nobody will ever know."

The bigger the pool of cum grew the more it turned Julie on and she finally couldn't help herself and she reached down and scoped up a large glop with her finger. Looking into Robert's eyes she licked the still warm, thick glob of cum into her mouth "Fuck you taste good baby. Do you think you have another load for your sexy, horny slut. I want you to make sure you knock me up."

Robert didn't need any more encouragement and was ready right and there. Two hours later Julie left his office with her pussy full of his seed.

12