Julie My Fiancee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,635 Followers

He goes, "Are you crazy? He is going to get offended if you do not go. His parties are very exclusive and he only invites people he really intends to have a good relationship with. He has never met you and I think he must be looking forward to meeting you."

I ask him, "Are you invited" and he says yes. Then he says, "You should cancel your other plan and come to Ahmed's Halloween party if you want him to continue being our investor."

"Plus I think you will enjoy his party, food is great, he has the best alcohol, and he invites the hottest women. This year I think he has very interesting theme for his Halloween party, Sexy Brides and Lecherous Wedding Guests." He said.

"Wow. I did not read the theme and it does sound something different and interesting. Does he invite a lot of people to his party?" I ask

No, he is very choosy about inviting people and hates having too many people in his party because he likes to meet everyone and spend time with everyone. So I would expect maybe 35 to 50 people for his Halloween party. He always invites few of the rich and powerful men he knows and they are from all over the world, the Arab men accompanying him from Saudi Arabia are also there and then there are people like us with whom he is trying to establish a relationship. He is very sought after man and people would murder to get invited to his party."

I asked him, "So who are you bringing in as your date to the party?"

He says, "My invitation only stated for 1 only, I am guessing to keep up with the theme, there would be fewer brides and more lecherous male wedding guests." He stated that matter-of-factly."The invite has all the details about attire for the party, just follow the directions." he added.

I got home around 9 and Julie also had gotten in a little while ago. I broke the news that we cannot go to her friend's Halloween party and we will need to attend Ahmed's Halloween party. She was very disappointed but she understood how important it is for my career and she agreed without any complaints. The only thing she lamented about was returning her sexy witch costume she had bought and I told her she still has the opportunity to wear a sexy for Ahmed's party and the only thing is it is a bride costume. Julie was intrigued by it since she had never worn any bride costume to a Halloween party. I told her that the email invite has more details.

I also told her how exclusive Ahmed's parties are with rich and powerful attending it and about the good food and drinks and she was impressed hearing that. Then I showed her the e-invite. She was kind of surprised to read the theme was Sexy Brides and Lecherous Wedding Guests and commented that this is a theme she has never heard of before. This is first time I was actually reading the invite which I had just glanced over previously. The first thing I noticed was the statement that each invite is personalized based on the recipient and their role at the party. Our role was the loving bride and groom. Then we went through the instructions about attire. The groom was supposed to wear a well fitted black tux. The bride was supposed to wear a hot white wedding dress. The dress length has to be 2 inch above the knees or higher, cleavage should be displayed tastefully, only open toed heels, and it was at the bride's discretion to wear stockings, garter belt. Julie was miffed after reading the instructions for bride's attire.

"Ahmed has all his 7 wives wearing burqas covered from head to toe back home and he is partying here with women who have to show off skin to attend his party, what a hypocrite." She said disgustedly.

"I know babe but please do not focus on that and instead focus on getting a hot little dress for the party." I said. She just ignored what I said and continued reading the invite.

The invite said that due to the theme there would be more wedding guests and fewer brides so do not be surprised by the high male to female ratio. In the spirit of the theme guests may use some sexually suggestive language towards the sexy brides and there may be also some playful groping or touches. But any unwanted sexual advances are strictly prohibited. Any touching and groping are at the discretion of the bride.

Then the final statement at the bottom of the invite caught our attention. It stated that a risqué game will be played and if you are not willing to participate please feel free to decline. We were very intrigued by it but we were confident it will not be anything that we cannot handle.

"This kind of Halloween party I have never experienced," said Julie. "Hopefully we will have fun." she said dryly. Julie had attended adult themed Halloween parties before and I believe that was she was fine with the whole arrangement and Julie always had enjoyed dressing up for Halloween parties.

Then she asked, "Is Scott invited also?" I told her yes and hearing that she scowled.

Then she said, "I hate it that that asshole is going to see me dressed sexy, he gives me the creeps." That reminded me about Scott seeing Julie's picture on my phone and I was just glad she does not know about that.

We decided to do our shopping on the weekend. I was really looking forward to going to the Halloween party and seeing Julie ogled in her sexy bride attire by a bunch of strange men.

The next day we were back again focusing on our work and later in the evening we made some time to meet up with the Realtor to look at some houses. It was a promising evening for us. We finally found a house that we both liked and decided to bid on it. Our next discussion was about setting up our wedding date and we decided upon having our wedding on the last weekend of March next year.

Over the weekend, we went shopping for Julie's dress and looking to rent my tux. It was pretty easy finding the tux for me. Finding a sexy dress for Julie was another matter. We went through quite a few dresses and quite a few stores before we found a dress that I really liked. It was white short halter top dress. It came down to her mid thigh, the skirt flared at the waist and left her smooth back bare. She looked like a wet dream standing in front of me in that dress and her hot body perfectly displayed. I twirled her and the dress rose up showing off her upper thighs up to her crotch. Julie was very alarmed to see that and did not want to get the dress but I loved the dress. I looked straight into her eyes and told her that I want to show her off. She wanted to buy stockings with it but I liked the idea of showing of her long, perfectly toned legs and I vetoed that idea of hers. We got a nice pair of open toed heels with straps to go with the dress. We also got a wedding garter for Julie and some new panties. The panties were just the way I like them, slutty. I was very excited thinking about taking Julie to Ahmed's Halloween party and showing her off.

The week was a blur with all the hours we both were putting in. We both were waiting for Friday and to go to the Halloween party. We both had not done anything fun in a long time and we were looking forward to attending this to relax and unwind. I asked Julie to take half day off on Friday and to get her hair and nails done. I was a bit late coming back from work that day. By the time I got home, Julie was dressed up and ready.

Julie had gotten French manicure and pedicure and her nails looked perfect. She had gotten her hair done in an elegant wedding updo hairstyle with a white flower. The halter dress looked perfect on her and the cleavage was tasteful. She had put on her special body oil and her long legs look looked shiny and hot. And the strappy open toed heels were perfect to show off those legs. I knew she was not wearing any bra but I was curious what kind of panties she was wearing. I lifted up her dress and found that she was wearing a white thong. I was very surprised and I looked up to her.

She smilingly said, "I knew you were going to check and if I am wearing the simple or sexy panties."

"Yeah, I like it when you wear these slutty panties." I said and she blushed hearing that. I think she was trying to accept the idea of how I wanted her to dress.

I quickly got ready and left for Ahmed's house in a really upscale neighborhood. My hand was on her smooth leg while I drove, I just loved the feel of it. When we got there I realized it was not a house, it was gated mansion with walls surrounding it. There was security at the gate that checked our ID before letting us drive in. The driveway was huge and there quite a few cars already there. I parked the car and before we got out, I asked Julie to put the wedding garter on her right thigh just below the hem.

When we get to the door, it is opened by a well dressed black man who seems like the butler. He welcomes us in and asks for our names and then directs us to the hall. A waiter comes asks us what kind of drink we would like and we give him our order. There are quite a few people already there and more people are coming in behind us. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see Scott. He says hello and looks at Julie hungrily as a wolf looking at sheep and tell hers that she looks like a truly hot bride. Before Julie can respond we are interrupted by an olive complexion man with a thick mustache.

"I believe you have to be Nick my business partner and this must be your lovely bride Julie." He says that smilingly and takes Julie's hand and kisses it while keeping his eyes on her as if appraising her body. He then says hello to Scott and thanks us for accepting his invitation. He looks like a man in his late forties and seems charming. His English was good but he had the Middle Eastern accent.

He then proceeds to introduce us to other people in the party. It seems we are the only one who is attending one of Ahmed's parties for the very first time. It definitely is a gathering of rich people. We also get to meet the other bride and grooms. Ahmed explains to us how he wanted a really unique theme and he came up with this idea after attending a wedding. He related to us how the male guests were lusting after the beautiful bride in the virginal white wedding dress. They were making crass comments about her amongst themselves. Some even felt up the bride while hugging her and while dancing with her and the bride just took it in her stride and laughed it off as a playful act.

He explained for this party he has 7 bridal couples, 10 couples as guests and rest of the guests are single men, so around 45 people were at the party. Ahmed wanted to create an atmosphere where the brides felt surrounded by lusting men. After he said that he chuckled as if he was very pleased with himself.

Scott was right about what he said about the women who attend Ahmed's parties. They were all beautiful and I do not believe there was any women present there who was above 35 years of age. All the brides looked in their early twenties except for Julie. She had to be the oldest bride at 26 years old. All the women wore short sexy dresses showing off a lot of skin, some even looked slutty the way they were attired.

I noticed that except for Julie all the brides wore stocking and some also wore garter belt but all of them had wedding garter on their legs just like Julie

All the males I saw were middle aged or older men and it seemed that I am the youngest man at the party. Scott by this time had wandered away from us and I saw him talking to one of the bridal couple. Ahmed then wanted to introduce to his father and uncle. He told us this the first time they have ever come to US. He led us to two older men standing at corner and sipping on their drinks. They were attired in the traditional Arabic robe which was white and ankle length and were wearing the short rounded cap worn by observant Muslims. They had long flowing grey beards, their dark skin was wrinkled giving both of them a gnarled look. They both seemed to be in their late sixties or early seventies. Ahmed introduced us to them and told us the name of his father and uncle. His father's name is Omar and his uncle's name is Nadeem.

When Ahmed was introducing us he slipped his arm around Julie's waist and pulled her closer to him.

He introduced us as, "Nick my business partner and the beautiful Julie his fiancée and the sexiest bride of my party." Then he gave a quick peck on her cheek. Omar and Nadeem gave me a cursory look and after that their intense gaze was just focused on Julie. Ahmed told Julie with a tone of amusement that not to mind their stares since they have never a woman as sexy as her. Then his dad asked him something in Arabic and Ahmed responded also in Arabic. Then he said to him in English that he needs to ask the question in English and if he does not try, he will not learn English.

Then he says to us, "Please do not take offense to what my father is about to ask. You both are well educated and know that the American values and our Arabic Muslim values are very different especially where women are concerned." He said this while he continued to hold Julie by the waist.

Then his father says in a thick accented and raspy voice to me, "How can you let your woman, who is so beautiful, dress like a slut and parade her around for other men? This is so wrong that you are letting another man, whom she does not even know, hold her in front of you and kiss her." He says it disgustedly. After hearing that Ahmed chuckled and pulled Julie even closer and gave her a quick peck on her lips this time. He says while chuckling," That is why I gave you the warning. I hope you did not get offended. I know you guys understand that we are different but anyways forget about it and let's have fun."

After that we moved around talked to other bridal couples, guests, drank alcohol, and had food. The people were nice and we were having a good time. A few guys did get flirty with my sexy bride and she had to endure some mild groping and touching but it was all in fun. Some men snuck in quick kisses on Julie's neck, cheeks and lips and Julie was enjoying the attention and having fun. It was same with all the other brides and everyone was having fun and enjoying the atmosphere. We were still waiting to hear about the risqué game mentioned in the invite.

Nice music was playing and Julie had an urge to dance. So we abandoned our drinks and got on the dance floor to sway to the music, a few other people were already dancing. Julie put her hands around my neck and started moving to the music and then she gave me a nice open mouthed kiss. I asked her if she was having fun and she smiled and nodded.

Then she whispered, "Except when Ahmed's father was all talking that nonsense."

"I know babe, but what do you expect he is from Middle East and women are slaves there. But I do not care, you are beautiful and I like showing you off. You know ever since we walked away from both those two old farts they have been constantly looking at you. I think you have two new admirers." I said teasing her.

"As long as I have you as my admirer, I do not need any more admirers," Julie said that and kissed me.

Then she says to me in a very serious tone, "I do not like Ahmed and his father and uncle, I really wish that you had found someone else as your investor. I hate their attitude towards women." She says angrily. I calm her down telling her that I will keep looking for other investors and stop our partnership once I have other financial backers. I ask her to not think about it and to just have fun.

I say to her, "Your two new admirers are still looking at you. I am going to aggravate them more by showing you off." She smiled after hearing that.

We continue to dance and I twirl her making her dress rise up. It exposes her upper thighs up to her crotch to everyone and Julie blushes. Julie tells me that she wants a drink. So we get off the dance floor and ordered drinks from a waiter.

As we were waiting, I noticed that Scott was headed towards us. He had seen other men flirt with Julie and she had flirted back and I was guessing he had some similar expectations. I quickly whispered to her, "Scott is headed towards us, just be nice to him." She scowled at me and I took her hands in my hands and just said," Baby, please just for me"

He came behind her and put his hands around her waist and hugged her and kissed her long slender neck. She flinched and tried to remove her hands from my hand but I held them. I did not want her to remove Scott's hands. She looked at me with a pained expression as Scott kissed her neck and then I bent down and kissed her lips.

As I kiss her Scott whispered into Julie's ear but I heard it clearly, "You are the hottest bitch here." Then he kissed her bare shoulders and I could see he was rubbing his crotch on Julie's ass. I stepped back while still holding her hands and Julie was just looking at me while Scott was kissing her neck and shoulders. Then he suddenly grabbed her face with his left hand and turned her face to the right side and now his lips were on her open lips and he was kissing her hungrily and at the same time with his other hand he grabbed her tit and squeezed it over her dress. It was so quick, so sudden that Julie instinctively responded to the kiss. It stopped as quickly as it started.

Scott let her go stepped back and said, "Damn Julie you are a hot little slut, I always wanted to kiss you like this." he winked at me and then he simply walked away.

Julie looks lost standing there holding my hands and then says, "What an asshole."

The waiter is back by that time with our drinks and Julie grabs her Mojito and takes a large sip. We get something to eat and then mingle with other people. Julie gets asked to dance by a few guys and she obliges. As Julie is getting off the dance floor after dancing with one of the grooms the music stops. Ahmed announces that it is time for the game. The game is who can take off the wedding garter quickest off the brides' legs with just their teeth.

The participants were the 7 brides and 21 male guests. They were divided into 7 teams comprising of 1 bride and 3 guests and each male in the team would get the opportunity to take off the garter of the bride. Whichever team has the lowest aggregate time would win. Ahmed also announces that the winning team will get ten thousand dollars for each member. That was an added incentive to be competitive.

Then the butler comes onto the dance floor and announces who the team members for each bride. Then the game starts and one by one each bride get on the dance floor as their three members take turns to take off the garter with their teeth. There was a lot of hooting and hollering and people were having fun. All the brides got felt up but it was all in fun. I saw Julie's team members enjoying the feel of Julie's smooth legs since they were not covered by stockings unlike other brides. Unfortunately Julie's team did not win and I knew it happened because the 3 men took their sweet time feeling her legs up. She came back to me all flushed and smiling shyly and gave me a nice kiss.

Then the music turned back on again and people got back again on the dance floor to dance. The dance floor is small and it becomes crowded quickly. Julie pulls me onto the floor too. As we are dance Julie puts her head on my chest and we move slowly. It was a very nice feeling.

As we are dancing, Ahmed comes besides us and asks," Nick do you mind if I dance with your lovely bride?"

"I sure do not mind Ahmed," I replied smilingly. Julie looks at me as I pass her to Ahmed. I get a drink and stand on the edge of the dance floor and watch them dance. He takes her in his arms and they start dancing. He moves his hands up and down her back feeling up her smooth back. Ahmed held her close while he was dancing with her. I saw him move his hand further down and it seemed to me that his hand was on Julie's lower hips, almost on her ass. Julie reacts to it by grabbing his hand and putting it on her waist. But after some time he does the same thing and Julie again puts his hand back on her waist. Soon his hand again wanders down and this time Julie does not react to it. They keep moving and then all of sudden I see that Ahmed has grabbed the skirt of her dress and has gently pulled it up exposing her rounded ass and the white thong disappearing between the two rounded orbs of flesh. It took Julie a few seconds to realize what Ahmed has done, she pulled down her dress and said something to him angrily and then stormed off the dance floor towards me. I could see Ahmed smirking behind her. I can see that she is visibly angry.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,635 Followers