Julie My Fiancee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asks me if I saw what Ahmed did and I told her yes.

She says, "That asshole keeps his wives covered from head to toe but thinks it is fine to expose me like that."

I ask, "What did you say to him." She says," I called him a fucking asshole."

I calm her down telling her that he just drunk and not take it too seriously; after all we are at a adult themed party.

She nods and says, "He is just so obnoxious and when he did that I just lost it. But I know what you mean, I should not have lost my temper."

She did not want to dance after that we stood around talking to other people. It was getting late and people were starting to slowly leave. Scott left without even letting us know.

Julie also expressed her desire to leave and I told her let us thank our host before we leave.

I look for Ahmed and I see him chatting with his Father and Uncle. We go up to him and tell him that we are getting ready to leave.

He says pleasantly, "Can you two please wait a little bit, I need a huge favor from Julie."

He walks away even before I get an opportunity to respond. I am just puzzled and Julie looks equally perplexed. We are left standing with his Father and Uncle and I smile at them and try to make small talk with them about their visit to US, about how things are in Saudi Arabia, etc. They are talking to me but their eyes are constantly on Julie. Julie is quiet and ignoring everything and then says that she wants a drink and walks away. Omar and Nadeem stare lustily at her long beautiful legs as she walks away and I stare at her with them. She is a gorgeous sight in her short white halter top dress and her strappy open toed heels. Her exposed back adds to her allure.

Ahmed comes back telling us that all the guests have left and then his butler comes and informs him that the catering staff has left also and if anyone needs anything he can help us. Julie comes back right at that moment and asks if he can get her some red wine.

I ask Ahmed, "So how can Julie help you?"

He says, "Well I was hoping that Julie can show my Dad and Uncle how to dance with a woman."

Julie immediately objects, "Ahmed I am sorry but I do not know how to teach anyone how to dance."

"Do not worry I will help too." He says

But Julie says, "Excuse me, but I cannot do it."

I step in pull Julie aside, away from them, and say to her, "Julie I understand you really hate them but please dance with them."

Julie says, "I do not want any of them to touch me?"

"Julie this is not the first time you are going to dance with another man and men always hold the women when they dance with her." I say to her

"What if they try to get frisky with me? Omar and Nadeem are already looking at me as if they are undressing me with their eyes." She asks

I hold her and look into her eyes and say lustily to her, "Then let them be frisky baby. You are so hot and sexy that guys come on to you all the time, you know how to have fun with the attention you get and deal with it."

"Nick please not with them, they are as old as my grandfather." She pleads

"Julie just do it for me and I am right here and will step in if anything unwanted happens. I know they may say things that you do not like but just bear with it this time." I say to her. She is not happy but agrees to it.

I take her hand in hand and we get back to them. I tell them that Julie has graciously agreed.

"Thanks Nick, I really appreciate how accommodating you are. We are going take good care of your beautiful bride." say Ahmed with a smug smile.

He turns to Julie and says, "Julie you do not have to give them a dance lesson. It is more about like getting them used to the idea of holding and dancing with a woman like you."

Julie asks questioningly, "Woman like me?"

"Julie and Nick please do not mind. Let me explain, in our culture a woman who shows off her body like Julie or lets other men touch her is immoral and the woman is considered to be a Harlot or Slut." He says crudely. "Since my father and uncle are going to be here for a while, I want them to get comfortable being around a woman like you." He says.

"I understand their reaction because my reaction was kind of similar the first time I came to US."

I look towards Julie and she looks upset with what Ahmed just said. I gently squeeze her hand and smile at her, trying to reassure her. Ahmed gesture to his butler to turn on the music and he does. He then tells his father and uncle to get on the dance floor and I lead Julie to the dance floor.

Omar is standing awkwardly in the center of the dance floor. He looks completely out of place with his long white Arabic robe, the Muslim cap on his head and his long grey beard.

I kiss her on lightly on the lips and whisper to her, "Go and show the old prick how to dance with a hot woman and just enjoy it." I gently push her towards Omar.

She goes up to him and takes his gnarled left hand in her dainty right hand and takes his right hand and puts it on her waist and then puts her left hand on his shoulder. She tells him to just to let go and follow what she does. She tries to show the simple box step but Omar is too clumsy and keeps bumping into her.

"Julie you do not need to show him the proper dancing steps. Just let him hold you close and simply move to the music." says Ahmed

"Dad just pull her close and hold her. She is used to being felt up by unknown men, even her would be husband approves her being treated like that." Ahmed says that with disdain.

"Nick do you mind if we take a few liberties with your beautiful bride that would really help my dad and uncle to understand how to act around women like Julie and have fun." He asks me bluntly.

I look at Julie and she is looking at me with a look of horror and her head is shaking in disapproval

I think about it for a few seconds and then respond hesitatingly with my heart pounding out of chest, "I do not believe there is any harm in that."

After hearing that Ahmed told his father to pull Julie closer. Omar smiled lecherously showing off his yellow teeth and pulled Julie on to him. Julie resisted a bit while looking at me and I indicated to her to just do it and she gave in.

Both hands of the old man were around her holding her hips and then he moved his hand further down and grabbed her soft butt cheeks and pulled her onto his crotch. My cock was rock hard watching my beautiful 26 year old fiancée getting fondled by an ugly 70 year old man. I looked around and I see that the black butler, Nadeem and Ahmed all are staring at my fiancée and rubbing their cocks through their pants.

Then suddenly Julie removes Omar's hands from her ass and says, "I cannot do this."

She comes to me and says, "Baby lets go home."

I do not say a word. I just take her in my arms and kiss her wildly while grabbing her ass and squeezing it. I am just overcome with lust and I grab the fabric of her dress and just lift it up exposing her beautiful rounded ass to all four them.

Julie says, "Baby no, not again. Not with these men, I really despise these men."

"Don't worry, once they have their cocks buried in your pussy all you will think about is the pleasure you are getting. I know how much you love getting fucked," I say lustily to her and hearing that she just buries her head in my shoulder.

I untie her halter and turn her around showing her pert breasts to all four of them. Then I pull her dress down and the dress falls down pooling around her feet. I ask Julie to step out of it and she does shyly stepping forward. Ahmed reaches for her takes her hand and says to her crudely, "Slut we are going to love fucking you."

"Dad take off your robe, Uncle you too. You both are going to enjoy fucking this white whore and you will see today why white women make the best sluts." said Ahmed.

Omar and Nadeem take off their robes, they are wearing nothing underneath. They both have sagging wrinkly skin and grey hair on their body. Even their pubic hair is grey. Their arms and legs are skinny but have pot bellies. Both of them look repulsive but their hard cocks are impressive.

Ahmed says, "Let's take this slut to the bedroom and use her like the way a white whore needs to be used."

He then leads her toward the bedroom. Julie is looking delectable wearing just her white thong, heels, and her blond hair done elegantly in wedding updo hairstyle with a white flower. I just quietly follow them into the bedroom. Once there Ahmed does waste any time in taking her thong off and says to her, "You were acting so prim and proper in front of everyone but I knew you were nothing but a tramp, a cock sucking whore who will open her legs for any man." Julie face flushes hearing the coarse words.

Ahmed's uncle then grabs her and forcefully kisses her, all the resistance has gone out of Julie by now as she kisses back this 69 year old man with flowing grey beard. After kissing her Nadeem just pushes her down on her knees and says to her in a thick accent, "Bitch suck my cock."

Hearing that Ahmed chuckles saying, "Uncle you definitely know what to say to a cunt like her."

Ahmed also gets naked and all three surround her, forcing Julie to alternate between all three cocks and suck them. After sucking their Arab cocks for 15 minutes, they make Julie stand up and make her bend at the waist over the bed with her elbows on the bed and her legs straight and spread open.

She is such a hot and enticing sight from behind with her rounded ass cheeks on display and her moist pussy lips which are puffed up and separated with arousal are clearly visible.

She looks like a bitch in heat waiting to get mounted. Ahmed steps up behind her and fingers her wet pussy and then bends down and licks her hot wet slit. Julie moans with lust. Ahmed looks back at me and says, "Nick your loving would be wife is creaming, she is getting all ready to take our hard cocks. Man I cannot believe you are going to marry such a cock sucking whore." He says with contempt. Then he says to his dad, "Dad you fuck this slutty bitch first. See I told you white women make the best whores."

Omar gets behind Julie grabs her hips, lines up his old dark cock with thick veins running all over and in one thrust fills up her young pussy. Julie gasped sharply with the sudden invasion of her wet, aching love canal. Her pink pussy was wrapped tight around his old ugly cock and as he started pounding into her harder and harder, Julie's gasp turned into moans of pleasure that everyone could hear. Omar was grunting with every thrust. He was so overcome with lust that he was pounding into my Julie like a madman and Julie's moans were getting louder and louder. I knew she was close to cumming. He impaled her with one last hard thrust and came inside her pussy coating her cunt walls with warm sticky cum. Julie came with him and screamed, her back arched and she grabbed to hold onto the bed sheets as her body convulsed with the pleasure of sweet release. Her body had completely betrayed her. She was cumming so hard on the cock of a man she completely despised. Omar took out his cock and cum started leaking out of her well fucked pussy. Nadeem quickly took his place and lined up his cock with her used pussy and slid in easily and just started pounding into her like an animal. The only thing that concerned him was his own release. But Julie started responding to his savage thrusts and was again moaning and came again. He did not last too long and came hard. My bride's pussy was coated with another old man's hot cum again and was leaking around his cock that was still buried in her fuck hole.

Julie just lays down on her stomach completely exhausted. Ahmed gets to her and says, "Bitch turn over now it is my turn to use your white slutty cunt."

He forcefully turns her over onto her back with her ass right on the edge of the bed. He holds her ankles and spreads open her legs lewdly. Her well used pussy with cum leaking out of it is on display for everyone to see. Then Ahmed moves forward, lines his cock with her freshly fucked pussy and impales her. Julie moans with pleasure. Ahmed quickly builds up a rhythm, sawing in and out of my beautiful blonde fiancée's well lubricated pussy. It is such an erotic sight watching this potbellied Arabic man between my fiancée's creamy smooth thighs and his dark hairy ass moving rhythmically as he pounded her pussy. He started talking dirty to her while he fucked her.

"You like getting your pussy filled by my Arabic cock. Don't you bitch?"

"And especially in front of your fiancé." He said crudely to Julie.

He starts fucking her harder and Julie starts moaning louder and I can see that she is about to cum. Her toes are curled and she is tightly holding the bed sheet.

Ahmed then suddenly pulls his cock out of her pussy completely. Julie whimpers with disappointment due to the sudden emptiness.

She involuntary blurts out, "Please no.......I am so close."

"Please no what Bitch?" Ahmed asks her

"Tell me what you want cunt, beg for it like a good little slut Julie." Ahmed says to her as he rubs his thick cock head on her open pussy lips.

Julie whimpered and moved her lower body as if trying to get his cock back in her pussy. She is desperate for release.

"Beg for it Julie and you can have your slutty pussy filled with my cock again." Ahmed says

Julie says softly, "Please give it to me."

"You can do better than that Julie." said Ahmed. "Just say it properly and you can get fucked like the proper little whore you are."

Julie says reluctantly, "Please fuck me, give me your cock." All her resistant is gone now.

"Tell me what you Julie are." Says Ahmed

"I am a slut." said Julie softly.

As soon as Julie said that, Ahmed filled up her pussy with one thrust and Julie moaned loudly.

He started fucking her savagely. Now as he fucked her, he would completely pull out his cock and then thrust his cock back in completely. Julie's whole body shook when he pounded his cock back in. Julie was moaning even more loudly every time he thrust back in. I could see his hairy ass clench with the effort. Soon Julie came loudly but Ahmed did not let up and kept fucking her hard.

He kept fucking her hard like this till he emptied his balls inside Julie. Ahmed and Julie both looked completely exhausted after this savage display of animalistic sex. Ahmed moved away from her and Julie just lay there not moving with here eyes closed.

Then Nadeem moved towards Julie. He parted her legs and just slid into her pussy. This time he lasted much longer than the first time and made Julie cum a couple of times. After Nadeem was done, Omar took his turn and he also lasted longer than last time.

Once Omar came inside Julie and moved away, Julie stood up to go to the restroom to clean up. But Ahmed stopped her, telling her that she is not done yet. I was thinking that Ahmed wanted to fuck her again but he had something else in his mind. He called his butler to come and get properly tipped. The black butler was already naked and sporting a large erection. The butler just moved towards Julie, turned her around and made her bend over the bed with her legs spread open and her delectable ass on display. He lined up his black cock with Julie's cum leaking pussy and filled her up. He took his time fucking her. He fucked her hard and good and made her cum on his black cock. I was just amazed by Julie's stamina to get fucked. The black butler also came inside Julie. As soon as he took his cock out of Julie, Ahmed took his place and started fucking Julie.

I was so hard that my cocking was aching while watching the love of my life taking cock after cock and hearing her moan like a whore. Once Ahmed was done fucking her, I took her in my arms and kissed her, telling her how much I love her.

"Let's go home baby." I say to her

"Ok, let me go and clean up a little bit." She says shyly.

"No, let's just get out of here. You can clean up once we get home. Just put on your dress and we will leave." I tell her

I quickly go and find her dress. By the time I came back, Julie was on her hand and knees on the floor and the black butler was mounting her. It was a very erotic sight, watching my Julie get mounted like a bitch in heat. Once he was done with her, I helped Julie stand up and put her dress back on.

She shyly asked where her panties are.

Ahmed says, "Julie your slutty panties are a souvenir for my father to remember the first white slut he fucked." And he smile licentiously at her. Julie blushed hearing that.

Then Ahmed thanked me for sharing my fiancée with them and told me that he is really looking forward to working with me.

Julie and I were very quiet during our drive home. I held her hand and did not say anything. Once we got home, Julie said that cum is leaking out of her pretty bad and she needs to go and clean up.

I took her into my arms and kissed her hard. I could taste their old Arabic cocks on Julie's mouth.

"Do not worry about cum leaking from your pussy, I will take care of it." I told her lustily. Then I took her to our bed and laid her down on her back and bunched her dress around her waist. I spread open her legs to expose her well used, raw pussy to me. I just get down and start lapping her pussy, eating the mixture of four men's cum and her pussy juices.

Julie starts whimpering and moaning as I start eating her freshly fucked pussy. She came immediately with a loud scream. I took my time eating her pussy, cleaning up it and eating cum and pussy juice mix. Then I mounted her. I kissed her as I made love to her tenderly. I felt even more in love with her. By the time we were done, Julie was completely exhausted and just wanted to sleep. She fell into a deep sleep right away.

I stayed awake for a little bit thinking how oblivious Julie is to the affect she has on men. She has no clue how hot and sexy she is. I love her so much and lucky to have her.

To be continued........................