Julie Surrenders to Dark Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers

Alex pulled his face away, and he smiled at her. "So what are you saying, I shot my entire load in one orgasm? The chances are probably less, but being with someone as hot as you has to count for and extra squirt or two at a minimum. Seriously, yeah less would be pumped out, but there's always the chance. Are you willing to take that chance? You have more to risk than I do." Now, to seal the deal Alex began pushing and pulling his incredibly hard shaft back and forth across Julies swollen labia. The pleasure this caused them both was immense. All the while, Alex touched and fondled her wonderful breasts. Julie was amazed at the thickness of his cock. The length was one thing, but it was also so very thick. It was much thicker than Mike's and its bulbous mushroom head made the sensations so much more exciting for her.

Julie's answer was quick. She pushed Alex onto his back, straddled him, allowing his cock to stand at attention just in front of her wonderfully shaped bush. "I told you that I am a risk taker if the pay off is good enough. I am going to ride that big boy for all it's worth. And I bet this white pussy is going to make you wish you had met me a long, long time ago." With that, Julie raised up on her knees, placed both hands on Alex's rock hard chest, and looked her lover directly in his beautiful dark eyes, taking in his strikingly handsome face as she moved her pussy around til her labia connected with his thick mushroom. She circled herself over Alex's cock slowly and dropped several inches suddenly. The thick shaft plunged upward into her warm moistness, and Julie gasped at how the thickness of his mushroom and shaft stretched the sidewalls of her vagina. Julie stopped to savor Alex. His cock felt so thick, warm, and so incredibly hard. It was only four inches deep at this point, but Julie was moaning deeply with pleasure.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Julie lowered herself five, six, seven inches. She moved her torso in circles over the brown sculpted Adonis below her. She thrilled as seeing his sharply defined six pack quiver with excitement and anticipation as she pleasured him. Now the tables were turned she thought. "Now he can't wait til my pussy has swallowed all of him." She smiled. "Like that Alex? I knew you would. Maybe we should wait until tomorrow." She teased. And, she laughed when his eyes widen at this last comment. She knew she had him under her control, just as he had her under his.

"Don't worry, babe, I want this as much as you do." Suddenly, and without warning, Julie sank down hard on her lover's black pleasure shaft. With that, Julie's eyes widened in astonishment at the feeling created deep within her loins as she settled herself on the remaining inches of her black lover. The head of his penis was pushing very hard against her cervix. What a feeling it was. She was stretched to the max and his cock had brought her to a new level of excitement. Alex cupped her breasts, pulled her down to him and kissed her deeply as he enjoyed the warm, moist, pleasure chute with which she had encased his throbbing cock. Placing both of his hands on her hips, he pulled her down even more tightly onto his cock. Julie gasped loudly with intense pleasure.

"You feel so fucking hot, Julie. Oh my god, you are so incredibly tight! Fuck me babe, please, do what you want."

Julie again sat up and gyrated on Alex's cock, growing used to it little by little. It created great heat deep within her. Her vagina felt completely full and fulfilled by its black intruder. As she rocked back and forth on Alex she relished watching him. She felt not only stretched, but she also felt the somewhat painful, somewhat pleasurable sensation of his penis pushing hard against her cervix. But watching him told her that he too was deriving tremendous pleasure at this point in time. His hands on her hips, he was arching gently, trying not to hurt her. But his chest and abdominal muscles quivered, flexed and unflexed as all parts of his body experienced the tingling pleasure of fucking her. His eyes were closed tightly and his face told the story of the pleasure and thrill he was experiencing.

Julie knew that Alex was building to a wonderful climax, but that he was not there yet. He had been in perfect control, but his face told her that her pussy had made him lose that control. She was doing her best to keep her own building orgasm under control. She was savoring the feeling of his shaft deep inside of her. She loved it.

Teasing him, Julie said, "Alex, I know you're about to cum, so I'm going to pull off right now." And she started to lift herself off of him. She watched his face for the expected response. His eyes shot open in horror, pleading. His hands grabbed more tightly on her hips, holding her in place.

"NO, JULIE! Please, I'm not close, don't get off yet!"

He immediately saw her smiling down on him, her beautiful breasts standing above his face firmly. He knew she had scammed him.

"I cannot believe you! You did that on purpose. How can you do that to me? You are such a fucking tease." He smiled, and jabbed his cock back deep into his new found white lover.

With that over, Julie felt Alex's hands on her breasts, then they locked in a prolonged kiss as she now gyrated her well stretched cunt feverishly on his black pleasure wand. Julie felt her orgasm rising, wave after wave of excitement causing her body to quiver and shudder. As Alex's cock was swelling with its own orgasm, Julie came. Pleasure wracked her body, and she yelled and moaned, twitched wildly.

Alex felt his out of control lover writhing in pleasure on top of him. He felt compelled to let her know he was about to come himself. "Julie, I hate to do this to you, but I am real close babe, real close, you better get off of me."

Julie heard Alex, but she was still experiencing the longest lasting orgasm of her life. She wanted to get off him, she knew she should, but then she opened her eyes and she saw his incredibly muscled torso, beautifully defined, with his bulging biceps and his unbelievably handsome face. She wanted him to experience the same pleasure she had just received from him. "Cum in me Alex! I can't get off of you now!" With that, she fell back on his body and kissed him as she felt his cock swell, his muscles tense, his body harden to steel, and then his incredible release deep into her womb, his cock head plugged into her cervix.

Alex held tightly to his white lover. He felt her delightfully round buttocks, her firm abs, and her wonderfully soft and full white breasts pressed onto his own body, and it all felt so good to him. But what felt especially exciting was feeling his hard shaft pushed into his lover's tight, warm and moist pleasure chute, all the way to her cervix. Even after he climaxed, he stayed rock hard within Julie. He could feel the walls of her vagina tightening and then releasing, and then tightening again around his thick black shaft. He knew she had enjoyed what had just taken place as much as he had.

Julie and Alex lay together following their mutual climaxes, savoring the wonderful sex they had just had together. As she lay atop of her black lover, Julie rested her head on Alex's hard chest. She felt a pang of guilt about being unfaithful to Mike. But the sense of sexual fulfillment she was experiencing at the moment caused her to have no regrets. Her eyes played across Alex's chest, and she noted the black nipple surrounded by his mocha colored skin. And then she noted the contrast of her own white skin against his as she looked at her hand resting on his rock hard bicep.

Julie could not remember having had better sex with anyone, even Mike, who was excellent in bed. But, the orgasm she had just experienced was incredible. And now, in the aftermath, her vagina was warm and contented with its huge black visitor still lodged deep within. Julie felt the walls of her pussy stretched significantly by Alex's shaft. She remembered the discomfort it caused at first as she lowered herself onto his huge and throbbing penis. She recalled his very thick mushroom head as it traveled up and into her and stretched her vagina's walls, and how his thick and hard black shaft had kept her stretched. But the momentary pain was quickly followed by immense pleasure that overtook her entire body. And now, she felt nothing but a wonderful warmth in her vagina that spread throughout her entire abdomen.

Alex was himself relishing how hot fucking Julie had just felt. Everything about the experience was deeply satisfying, from her incredibly tight pussy to her fantastically beautiful body. And, he smiled inwardly when he recalled how she reacted at the moment she reached orgasm. It was almost as if her whole body was out of control, her climax was so deep and so long lasting. He wondered if she had ever had a guy's cock pressed hard against her cervix as he shot his cum into her. He doubted it. And, he figured that might have had something to do with the depth of her orgasm. If that was the case, he knew she had no idea what she was in for next. For, now that Alex knew her pussy had adjusted to his unusually large size, he was about to take control from her and introduce her to an experience he hoped she would want to repeat many times in the future.

Julie was so enjoying just lying still atop of her black Adonis. Sex with him had been incredible, and now just feeling his huge, very hard, black shaft pulsing deep within her loins felt awesome as well. She wished she could stay like this for hours, but knew she would have to get back to her husband. As she was thinking these thoughts, Alex gently rolled Julie over so that she was now the one on her back with her lover on top of her. He completed the movement in such a manner that his black love muscle did not move out of his white lover. In fact, Julie gasped audibly as she felt his hardened shaft push harder against her cervix as he completed the movement.

Now that Alex was lying on top of Julie's beautiful body, he positioned his elbows on the mattress, just to the sides of her magnificent breasts. He propped himself up and looked down at her beautiful face and smiled.

"Feeling okay?" He asked.

"I am feeling perfect, how about you?" She answered with a smile and a quick kiss to his lips.

"I know I am a little bigger than the average guy, black or white. And, I hope I didn't hurt you at all." He continued as he stared into her crystal blue eyes.

"Are you serious? Alex, you are more than just a "little" bigger mister. But, if you think you just hurt me, I want to be hurt over and over again. I just hope that I was as good for you as you were for me." She smiled and placed both hands behind his head, pulling him in for a prolonged kiss.

"Babe, you were perfect, believe me, just perfect. And I have wanted to do this with you since the first time I caught sight of these perfect breasts and your cute little ass. I just never thought it would ever happen. But, believe me, I am so glad it did." As Alex said this, he began moving his hips, thereby gyrating his fully engorged and throbbing penis in Julie's exceptionally tight and moist pussy.

"I had no idea I was working with such a lecher. But, I'm glad that I am," Julie said smiling. She moaned just a bit as her vagina was reawakening to the pleasures of Alex's continuing movement within her. "You saw me checking you out today at volleyball, didn't you? And the truth is that I have wanted to fuck you since I first laid eyes on your buffed out body, and you cute face, and of course those shiny black mini dreads. So I guess we are equal in that department." She moaned again as Alex continued to gyrate his massive cock deep in her drenched vagina. As Julie looked up at him, she took in his beautifully shaped and defined torso. She moved her hands to his perfect ass and pulled him into her body just a bit. But this slight motion caused his granite hard shaft to push against her cervix and she gasped with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

With each circular movement, Alex's shaft pressed hard against Julie's pubic bone, and the pleasure he was providing her with was incredible. His cock felt absolutely massive within her. And now that he was moving it around in her, it seemed to have swelled to an even greater size, and it was as hard as steel. She could feel yet another orgasm starting to build deep within her loins. She couldn't believe that such a simple and slight movement such as what Alex was doing at the moment could excite her this way, but he felt so good to her, and she loved looking at his beautiful body propped above her.

Alex loved how Julie's incredibly tight pussy was grasping his now rock hard shaft. And looking down on her beautiful face framed by her silky blond hair was such a turn on for him. Moreover, Julie's melon sized breasts with their excited nipples were just perfect he thought. He leaned in and first sucked and then nibbled each nipple and breast. Then, still on his elbows, he moved his lips to Julie's neck and gently kissed her there. Moving now to her beautiful lips, Alex and his white lover locked their mouths in a passionate kiss. Julie moved her hands up her lover's back to the back of his head, and pulled his head to her as they continued to kiss deeply.

Alex now began sliding slowly out and then back into Julie's extremely tight vagina. This new movement of Alex's rock hard cock within in Julie caused her to experience wave after wave of physical pleasure. Alex could feel his white lover's body shudder and twitch as he bagan this slow fucking of her cunt. As he would withdraw his throbbing member, Julie marveled at how empty her pussy felt. And, as he reentered her drenched vagina, she thrilled at the feeling of his thick mushroom head as she felt it re-stretch her, and she loved the feeling of his thick, pulsing shaft moving hard within her. With each successive thrust, Alex picked up the pace as he fucked her.

Separating from their prolonged kiss, Alex raised himself over Julie, placing the palms of his hands on either side of her torso. Now Julie explored Alex's ripped upper body with her hands as he began to piston in and out of her, frequently hitting her cervix with his granite shaft. She loved watching his defined and hard torso, it enhanced the excitement that was coursing through her loins. The pleasure for Julie was incredible as Alex was now pumping in and out of her vagina with increased speed. Her body shook each time Alex plunged his onyx rod into her. And while she desperately wanted to cum in unison with her black lover, Julie's orgasm overwhelmed her completely as Alex fucked her furiously, working up a sweat as he did so. Her vagina was awash with her own love juices as she came and drenched herself and her lover.

Alex watched the white beauty below him as the throes of her orgasm overtook her. Her beautiful face was misted with sweat, her eyes were closed tightly, and she was now yelling and gasping in pleasure as she placed her hands firmly on her lover's ass, trying to pull his massive pleasure shaft even more deeply into her. Truly, she seemed to have no control over her body whatever.

Alex's black cock was pummeling her, and the pleasure it was providing Julie with was causing her body to shudder, and writhe, and twitch uncontrollably. Alex loved the tight feeling of her pussy. And, he loved how she was intentionally trying to use the muscles of her vagina to squeeze him as tightly as she could. He felt his own climax beginning to build within him, and he knew that in only a moment he would once again be emptying his cum deep into Julie's womb.

For his part, Alex was so turned on watching Julie's beautiful body wracked in pleasure as a result of his efforts. Her wonderful breasts shook with each thrust of his. Her face was so beautiful he thought, and it was clearly showing how totally consumed her body was with the moment. Alex felt his balls contract and his muscles stiffen even more as he reached one of the most satisfying climaxes of his life. He slammed his rock hard cock deep into this white beauty, causing her to yell in pain and pleasure. He held himself within her, his penis plugged into her cervix, emptying more of his sperm into her warm pleasure chute.

Simultaneous with his climax, Julie felt yet another orgasm of her own wash over her. She was exhausted with the physical pleasure that she felt, and she realized that she had no control whatsoever of her body. Alex's fucking had provided Julie with a level of sexual satisfaction that she had never before experienced. Looking up at her perfectly formed black lover was such a turn on for Julie. Seeing his perfect body as it moved back and forth and fucked her sent a thrill through her.

As he collapsed onto her, Julie wrapped her pale white arms around his muscled torso, holding him tightly to her. She was totally fulfilled sexually. She knew at that moment that she would do whatever Alex wanted her to do that night or any time. As her black lover lay panting atop of her, she kissed his face and neck repeatedly, loving the feeling of his still pulsing massive black shaft that completely filled her drenched pussy.

Alex was still lying atop of Julie, holding her tightly and keeping his still fully aroused cock deep inside of her when he said: "That was fucking awesome, Julie. You cannot believe how fucking good that felt for me. I hope that you weren't disappointed, because for me, you were perfect." With that said, Alex moved his lips to her neck, just below her hairline and kissed her hard, leaving a clear mark on her that could be seen easily if she lifted her hair. Julie didn't care, she loved the sex with Alex, and she knew she could explain the love mark away to her husband as one he left on her in his drunken state.

Still breathing heavily from her own multiple orgasms of the last ten minutes, Julie responded: "Alex, how could that possibly have been disappointing to me? It was totally perfect for me as well. I was worried it might not have been good enough for you. You feel so incredible in me." And she did her best to squeeze his penis with her vagina muscles.

"Do you think Mike is still passed out? I mean, I don't think he would take real well to waking up at two in the morning with his pretty little wife missing." Alex lifted himself a bit, as if he were going to pull out of Julie. She, with a panicked look on her face, grabbed his ass as if to hold him in place. Alex smiled as he looked at his beautiful conquest. She was so fucking hot he thought to himself. He was going to love fucking her perfectly beautiful body, and he knew she would do it whenever he wanted.

"Relax babe. You don't think I want this big boy anywhere but where he is right now, do you? But, seriously, do you think we should check on Mike?"

"I probably should. If he did come to for some reason, it would not be pretty if he found me here." Julie said, as she felt a pang of guilt for what she was doing. "Alex, I really want you to know that I am not just saying this, I have really never strayed from Mike before tonight. That's not to say that I haven't looked at guys, but I really have never actually done anything. But in your case, I don't know why, but I just couldn't resist you I guess. And I know that I started coming onto you before you came onto me. I guess I just had fantasized about you so many times, that when I actually saw you in that skimpy little suit, showcasing your stuff the way it did, that it was too much for me to pass up. I must sound pretty bad to you don't I? But, you know what else? I have no regrets. I love the way you feel in me right now. Your black monster fills me up perfectly. Please don't think I'm a slut though, because I am not. Really, Alex." And, she buried her head in the space of his shoulder and neck.

ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers