Julie Surrenders to Dark Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex sensed the time was perfect for this. "Julie, Julie, calm down." He said, moving his hips, making sure that his thick black cock stimulated her just a bit. Julie's body responded instantly with a shudder to his movement within her. "Look Julie, I have my own rule about married women, which I broke instantly with you. And don't talk to me about my suit showcasing my stuff. Your suit takes the lead in that race. As far as fantasizing, as I said, I have had more than my share of fantasies about you. And we haven't acted all of them out yet." He smiled down at her, and she returned the smile.

"And one more thing, I know you're not cheap, if that is what you are trying to say. Believe me. I don't feel that way, far from it. Look, stuff like this happens to people all the time. And, I promise you, what has happened tonight is never going to be spoken about by me to anyone. So you can relax about that. And, while I will probably always want to repeat what we do here tonight, trust me, I won't ever pressure you to do anything, ever."

With that said, Alex began to pull out of his white lover, ever so slowly. "You might want to check Mike right now. I'll walk next door with you if you want." Julie's body twitched as her new lover removed his hard black shaft from her vagina. His cock was drenched with their mutual cum. Julie leaned up and kissed Alex, with her arms around his neck. Kissing her back, he slowly got off of the bed to allow her to get up. As Julie took in Alex's body, now standing aside of the bed in the dim light, she felt a thrill go through her entire body as she thought that she had just fucked this incredibly hot stud with the huge cock. His face, his remarkably defined, lean and muscular body, his broad shoulders, his thick biceps, she took in everything and had no regrets. In fact, she knew that she wanted to fuck him again.

As Julie got up to retrieve her skimpy thong and top, which had fallen from the bed to the floor, Alex felt his cock swell at the sight of her magnificent body. He didn't want her to leave, ever. Fucking her had been so intensely satisfying for him, and he was convinced that she loved every minute of having him fuck her as well. Her face was absolutely beautiful, he thought. The sandy blond hair, the beautiful blue eyes, the delicate nose, perfectly formed lips were all perfect. That was to say nothing about the most magnificent set of breasts he had ever seen with their dark nipples. And he ass was a truly incredible creation atop long and perfectly formed slender legs. Alex was so glad they had fucked. She was so much better than he had fantasized it would be.

As Julie bent down to pick up her suit, Alex came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, making sure that his dripping shaft found its way precisely between her perfectly shaped ass cheeks. As wet as it was, it slid easily into her crack, and Alex gave it a little push so that it found and lodged itself at her anal opening. Julie moaned with pleasure at being embraced, and she placed her hands on his biceps, loving the feeling of his strength.

Cupping his left hand under her left breast, Alex slid his right hand to her pussy and inserted three fingers into her now profusely leaking vagina. Simultaneous with this, he began massaging her cunt as he kissed her gently on the neck and shoulders. She was so excited by his touching and kissing, and by the feeling of his cock pressing on her anus, that she felt yet another orgasm building deep in her loins.

Alex continued to fondle Julie with his left hand, while he pressed his hard body against hers. She loved the feeling of Alex touching her, kissing her. And she loved the feeling of his muscular body rubbing against hers. As he continued to massage her clit with his fingers, Julie could feel her orgasm getting closer. Her body twitched involuntarily when his fingers touched her g-spot several times. What heightened the excitement for her she realized was the feeling of his thick mushroom pressing hard at her anal rosebud. She had never been ass fucked before, but now, as her black lover's body was all over hers, she wanted to surrender her virgin ass to him, knowing that it might be a very painful initiation. Yet, painful though it might be at first, she knew that she wanted to experience Alex in every possible way she could.

With her orgasm now very close, Julie closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure as she felt her black lover rubbing, touching, and caressing her body. It seemed as though Alex's muscular body was draped all around her. She loved feeling him touching her this way. She began grinding her ass against his granite hard shaft, which was pressed hard into her hole. As her body swayed and moved in unison with his, she could feel that Alex had increased the pressure he was placing on her anal opening with his warm and moist penis. Julie's heart was racing with excitement, knowing what was about to happen.

With a sudden, deliberate movement of his mid-section and his right hand, Alex pulled his lover into him as he pushed his massive rod into her rosebud, popping it through her anal sphincter. Julie experienced a sudden jolt of pain, followed immediately by a warm, full feeling in her anal orifice. She screamed and moaned as her virgin ass was violated by her black lover's massive shaft.

Continuing to massage her vagina with his right hand, Alex also moved to press his cock more deeply into his white lover's anal opening. Julie could feel it filling her, stimulating her ass as well as her pussy. She could feel Alex's fingers in her vagina as they pressed the wall between her vagina and anal orifice. The excitement and pleasure he was providing her body with was too much. Her earlier orgasms with Alex had been spectacular. But what Julie was now sensing was about to happen was an orgasm that was even deeper and stronger than those she had just experienced. He was stimulating her in so many ways that her senses were on overload.

Finally, Alex had pushed all ten inches of thick, black, pulsing pleasure deep into Julie's virgin pussy. She could not believe how full and tight he made her feel down there. Julie was trying her best to hold off her climax for as long as she could. Feeling her lover touch and caress her all over as his cock was lodged deep inside a place no man's cock had ever been in her before, was just so satisfying and pleasurable for her. But, it was precisely when Alex started his cock's outward slide that she knew she had lost control. The movement of his cock, combined with the clitoral manipulation, the hand cupping her breast and pinching her nipple, and his kissing of her neck and shoulders caused her loins to shoot pleasure bullets throughout her abdomen, her torso, legs, everywhere in her body. Julie's entire physical being was shuddering, and twitching in one incredible and total orgasm, the likes of which she had never felt before.

Alex pulled his shaft out of Julie only a few inches, then rammed it back into her. Instantly, he felt her orgasm overtake her. Not only did her body spasm with pleasure, but her legs went out from under her. Alex used his arms and his rigid cock to hold and then lower his screaming and twitching lover gently to the floor. Once he had made sure Julie was comfortably on the villa's plush carpet, he slowly and methodically began to fuck her ass, hoping that her orgasm would last through the next several minutes as he satisfied his own lustful desires, using Julie's fantastic body to do so.

Julie was screaming and yelling with uncontrolled pleasure as Alex continued to pump her tight virgin ass with his fully engorged cock. He was concerned that her screams and gasps might be heard by Courtney or even Mike in the adjoining villas. She was so wonderfully tight, and the fact that she was climaxing as he fucked her ass, made the sensations his cock was experiencing just fantastic as her anal and vaginal muscles contracted and released repeatedly.

Alex had worked himself into such a high level of sexual arousal as a result of his foreplay with Julie, that now it felt as though his cock was truly made of steel, and the pleasure it was getting from pistoning in and out of Julie's tight ass was probably the most exciting sex he had ever had. Alex felt his loins begin to rush toward total orgasm as all the muscles of his body stiffened in response to the coming surge of pleasure that overtook him as his thick black shaft climaxed and shot his gooey white cum into his lover's stretched anal chute. Julie felt Alex hug her body tightly with his strong arms, and she felt his cock plow deep into her bowels and stay there as it pulsed his warm spunk into her. Being fucked by him was the very best sex she had ever had. Feeling his incredibly perfect body tense and tighten as he shot his juices into her was, in her mind, the most perfect sex she had enjoyed. She was still climaxing as Alex reached his orgasm. It had been an amazing couple of hours with her perfect black lover.

Alex's muscles stayed contracted for several minutes as he squeezed as much pleasure as he could out of this most recent climax. His cock stayed planted deep in Julie's ass, filling her and pleasuring her. The two lovers loved how the other felt, and they wanted this to last as long as it could. When, after ten minutes had passed, Alex retracted his long and still hard black shaft from Julie's hole, they turned to one another and embraced passionately on Alex's villa floor.

"Whoa, Babe. Can we do that again?" Alex asked, flashing his beautiful smile at Julie. "That was absolutely perfect for me, Julie. You are so fucking hot, I can't tell you how good you felt to me." Alex continued and looked Julie in her beautiful face while he stroked her breast with his hand.

"I felt good to you? I'm glad; because Alex, you felt so incredible in me. This guy made me feel absolutely fantastic for the past two hours." Julie took Alex's still hard and swelled cock in her right hand and squeezed it as she said this. "In fact, I've never known what I was missing til now. And now, I have to live with that knowledge every time I have sex from here on. And, Alex, I can't even begin to describe how hot you felt in my ass. It hurt a bit at first, but then, it was just fantastic. So now, really, I have to go to check on Mike. It would not do at all for him to come to and find me here with you." Julie smiled her beautiful smile at Alex, and started to get up.

"And don't go trying something else to make me stay here, because you know I will." Julie slipped on her tiny thong bottom and minute top, and then she got up to go. Alex got up with her, but he remained naked, and his cock still stood at attention. Julie stood on her toes, placed her hands on his chest, and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"Just one more thing Alex, tonight was something special for me for a lot of reasons. I just want you to know again that I have never cheated on Mike til tonight. I hope you believe that about me. And, while I would love to spend more time with you, I know I have to stop here, before I go any further. I better go." Julie kissed Alex one more time, and turned to leave, but he held her hand tightly.

"Julie, babe, I know what you're saying to me about the future. I just want to say two things. Tonight was special for me, really special. But I understand that you have to do what you have to do so I promise, when you leave here now, I won't mention anything that happened here to anyone, and I won't bother you in anyway whatsoever. But, Julie, it will be hell for me to see you for the rest of this week and then at work, and not be able to have this again. So if I seem distant, or in a bad mood, it's just because I can't have you, babe." Here, Alex moved in and kissed Julie, using his hands to pull her beautiful ass toward him, thereby causing Julie's mid-section to push against his remarkable black shaft. Julie felt his hard, muscular body pressed against her, and a thrill raced through her as she felt him, and a flash of how wonderful sex had just been with him entered her mind, and she knew she had to leave quickly.

"Bye, babe." Julie said, and left the villa, hoping that Mike had not come to, and hoping that she could stay away from her new found black lover.