All Comments on 'Julie Working Late Ch. 03'

by formywife

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!

Same old same old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked it

Well written and moot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Gay

The only thing missing was the gay husband licking his wife clean. Have to agree with 1st post. Same old thought process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
somehow

the plausibility of this does not seem possible....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
NOBODY

Noboby can stop you from writing i only wish there was someone anyone who would. Anywaycarry on making a fool out of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm usually

very polite when it comes to comments. But you, you are a swine. Having fun of people who have lost work and taking advantage like this. I really hope someday you get in a position like that so you not only loose your wife no also your own dignity for everybody to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fuckthisisbad

fuckthisisbad

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
i don't know what every one is bitching about

It's a good hot erotic story, the only thing that is missing is her getting fucked up the ass, and fucking a huge black cock, one of those pussy stretchers that thump her cervix and drive her crazy for big cock,and split her asshole wide open. Maybe that will happen in the next chapter. I don't think she is as mercenary as she lets on to be. I think she loves the thrill of strange cock and plenty of it. There isn't any one guy that could ever satisfy her lust for fucking, so her husband is better off with her selling her pussy instead of just giving it away. She is going to get cock somewhere and he isn't man to enough to satisfy her, so someone else will have to do what he isn't capable of doing.

I love a good slut when she gets double penetrated. one up the pussy and another up her stretched out asshole. A little shit on a huge fat and long cock is always a good video for him to watch, and then see her asshole distended while gobs of cum flow out of it. I hope the next chapter is really nasty, maybe having her get beat-up a little,her stud and now owner marking her body with bite marks and a touch of the whip, so her husband can see that she isn't his anymore, and her telling him that she loves what she is doing even though she owned by her boss now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pathic

Your wifes a whore and your her pimp but someone else gets all the fun and money. I hate stories about stupid people and to let this happen is more than stupid it's cowardly. Now how is that erotic little man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
garbage...

why do you think any of your readers would care about ANY of these people? They are all trash. I have a neoghbor who likes to fuck kittens and beat choldren... should I write about that... is that a turn on for you? They're all mentally sick, fucked-up people... so obviously it would all be a turn-on right? You are pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sorry I dont enjoy reading stories about people

who are mentally ill. Rape is rape, you report it, sue the company and retire. This whole scenario is very immature and ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND WRITING SHIT LIKE THIS!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sell the porn tapes....

Extra money since that's what it's all about. Story was far fetched but as fantasy pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Once again...another fag writes about being bested by other men...

GET A FUCKING LIFE! This posting SCREAMS that the author wants to suck dick! so what, we don't care, go out suck dick and stop posting this crap here. This site has become a forum of mentally disturbed pathetic losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sick and stupid

Wow, two humans that need to separate. What a loser husband and a whore wife, really too stupid and sad to believe

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Aww, Bullshit!

"Stop"! You wanna stay a corporate whore, and hubby likes that? Fine!! But NO MORE fucking the Boss! Ever!! Period! STOP! Otherwise, hasta la vista, you cheating, lying cunt whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fiction you idiots

Love the build up in the series, but I see Julia going off the rails and leaving the hubby soon,unless he gets a job pronto. To the anons, hello there, its fiction stop with the waving your feelings in your jockstraps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupid husband - Whore wife file

Another one trying to convince the reader she is just a slut for good. She enjoys being used by as many men as possible. Husband character is weak and a non-factor. Only wankers enjoy these stories keeps them busy in the closet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous