All Comments on 'Julie Working Late Ch. 04'

by formywife

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really think this is a very childish scenario

Anyone that fucks for work or at work or with coworkers or bosses or subordinates is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
actually

sad and not erotic story. not erotic at all. a whole generation lives on a to high level moneywise and instead of going back to a lower level the guy accepts and the woman willingly whores herself out for money and pleasure. what a sad tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!-Yikes and more YIKES!

The word for this 'wife' is honestly WHORE nothing more than that. So what if they have no money. So what if they don't have jobs. Join the other 60 Million worldwide that are caught up in this meltdown of a worldwide recession.

You don't have to fuck your way out of unemployment. But if you are this writer and his wife then you probably would. Most normal couples don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
new job

your stories are pure garbage, make no sense and appeal to the sickos only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Never fails

to amaze me, readers think this story stinks, the author writes garbage, but still they read all his works and bitch about it. Amazing. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stories kinda hot

but really, at the end why would he want to stay married to a whore? She commited to continue being a whore for 3 more months, admitted she enjoyed being a whore, fucks her boss for free and refused to quit her job. In other words she will continue to fuck her boss. After 3 more months she will probably refuse to quit being a whore. He should use the tapes to sue or blackmail the boss/his company and for divorce from his wife. Maybe since she has a good job and he isn't working he can get alimony. Either way she's not going to go back, and in the end why would he want her back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it show what white people with do anything

for money.whore the wife anything.nothing out of bounds.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Hot story

Well written and an enjoyable read. That said, why would he want to stay with this whore who isn't going to stop fucking around. She said that she was doing it for money but fucked her boss for free. She refused to stop whoring around when asked, admitted she enjoyed ot and won't quit the job where she's a whore. I agree with the previous commenter who suggested using the tapes to divorce her and blackmail the boss, maybe get a settlem,ent out of the company that turned her into a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well ...

What happened tomorrow? Where's the story plot going? Do they live happily ever after or just ride off into the sunset on different horses? Does Mark get Doug's wife while Doug and Julie have to watch, each bound to a chair? Does Julie keep whoring, she can't give it up? Does Doug decide to produce porn for a living and fuck the girls on camera? He sells Julies tapes and more. Starts a whole corporate whore genre of porn? Whoops too late for that, already done. Loving wife? Hardly. If she loved the guy she'd help him have other women and watch his videos of him fucking other bimbos and share those adventures with him, as he's had to watch her. Or does Mark become an alcoholic, Julie leaves him for Doug... Who gets screwed in the divorce from his wife. Julie ends up taking over her bosses job but is heart broken when Mark dies drunk in a gutter. ... Story to be continued .... Maybe.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Her husband must be...

...one of the most stupid "men" who ever walked this pkanet. So she enjoys being a prostitute and to additionally whoring around with her pimp (and her boss i s her pimp, no question about that - he profits mostly) Her husband even lets it pass that she wants to continue a few more months; he even seems to believe that bullshit.

You need to write down one more chapter, letting him grow enough baolls to kick her ass and to sue her boss. Anything else would leave this story a mess.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
storyline

overall a pretty good story but you really butchered it with an abrupt and incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
crap

she really is real a whore why would any man want to be a cuck to a wife who wants to fuck other men I don't think so sorry a 1 only

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
a wimp and a whore

the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
pathetic wimp

Don't have a dick loser wimp act like real man loser. . @

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous