Julie's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Rob groaned, and I watched his balls spasm as he ejaculated into her mouth. Julie sucked him and pumped her hand up and down the shaft of his penis to milk all of the semen from him. I watched as she swallowed it all, and I ejaculated up into her cunt at the same time. Julie groaned in climax as he came in her mouth, and I hope it was my cum that made it continue for the next two minutes as she jerked and twitched in orgasm while we both fucked her at each end, and massaged her tits and clitoris.

It was unbelievable, her orgasm seemed to go on forever. We laid her down between us on the floor, while we took it in turns kissing her, and fondling her breasts.

Rob turned to me and said "There's something I need to tell you…." I replied "I know. Don't worry about that now. Let's just give her the fucking of a lifetime. It's your turn to do it, while I watch". And I did. I watched as he put his thick cock at the entrance to her vagina, pushed against the lips until the head popped in, then pushed his shaft deep into her until his balls rested against the cleft of her bottom. I stared, mesmerised as he slowly withdrew his cock, glistening with her juices and my cum. As he slowly moved it in and out, building up speed, I watched his cock filling her up and his big balls slapping wetly against her bottom where my cum was leaking out of her. I studied the delightful, ecstatic, orgasmic expression on my wife's face as Rob fucked her. Her legs were wrapped around his back and she pulled him in to her with every thrust of his hips. She turned to me as he pumped in and out, and tried to say "I love you!" but it was interrupted by the onset of an intense orgasm ripping through her, and she actually said the words to him, as he came deep inside her.

He lay on top of her for a moment after he was spent, and I heard him softly say to her " I love you too, Julie." She hugged him close, and kissed him on the cheek as he lay on her. I left them alone for a few moments while I went to the bathroom, and when I got back, they were apart. Rob was sitting beside Julie and gently stroking her hair.

I sat on the other side of Julie, and started to gently trail my fingers over her neck and breasts, making my way slowly down to her vagina. Her pubic hair was damp with sweat and matted with semen in places, and I placed my hand over her pubic mound, slipping one finger inside her. She was wet, slimy with semen, and it felt great. I positioned myself above her, and pushed my cock into her slippery hole. Julie moaned with pleasure as I began to pump in and out, and Rob fondled her breasts. He began to kiss her, and Julie's reaction was immediate. Julie loves being tongue-kissed as she is making love, and Rob was doing that to her as I fucked her, while his hand reached down between us and stroked her clitoris. The combined sensations of her clit, the kissing and the fucking soon sent her into a frenzied orgasm. Her lips locked onto Rob and her arms encircled him, her legs locked onto me with his hand trapped between us, she jerked and bucked as her orgasm overtook her. Rob continued to rub her clitoris, and her pubic hair, and her cunt lips with his hand, and I could feel it moving between us as I thrust into her. I felt Rob insert two fingers into Julie's cunt and my cock rubbed against them as I moved in and out. It was an odd sensation, but it worked on Julie as her orgasm ended, and another began. It worked on me too, as the tight fit of both of us inside her sent me over the edge, and I pumped another load of semen into her.

As my cock slipped out of her, I lay down beside her and told Julie I loved her. Rob was lying on the other side of her. Julie hugged both of us to her, unable to speak for a few moments. We lay there for a while, and I heard Julie say very softly, "I love you both."

I picked her up, carried her into the bedroom and laid her in the middle of our bed. Rob lay down beside her, and cupped her breast. I lay on the other side, and cupped her other breast. Julie kissed both of us goodnight. During the night, I awoke to find Rob and Julie making love again. I kissed her and fondled her tits, while he fucked her. Then I fell asleep again.

In the morning I awoke, thinking it had been a dream, but there we all were, in the bed with cum all over the sheets, and Julie loving us both. And both of us loving her back, as much as she would take. Over a much needed coffee, Rob and I discussed my voyeurism streak, and how I loved to watch Julie fuck him. I then told him that it was okay with me for him to fuck Julie anytime she wanted it.

Rob then asked me a beautiful question. He said "Would you please seduce Karen for me? I want to watch you fuck her, just like you watched me. And if you can get her to have a threesome like we did with Julie, I give you permission to fuck her every day." I promised to help him out in every way I can.

Karen arrived home the next day.

12