All Comments on 'Julie's Mistake Ch. 14'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent as usual

Absolutely believable and well written. Images are instantly created by reading your works no "Bullshit Filler" Keep up the EXCELLENT work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

Well done, i cant wait to read more, i love the way you write and leave the reader wanting more.

Dont Stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sooo glad you updated!!

I just love this work and I honestly believe you have improved each chapter...even if the 'old man'chapter didn't really appeal to me!

Still dying to read about Julie and Roger again...and if you want to introduce us to Julie's husband, I am still wishing for that chapter. I think my biggest complaint is the lull between chapters of at least a month. I think you should have been nominated/voted for best nonconsent story EVERY month, but I wonder if your selective posting has prevented readers from finding an incredible work in this genre?

Reasons why I feel you have improved:

You have made the characters so convincing in their roles. I always empathize(as a woman)to both Julie and Pamela. I don't just read 'sluts' and wish I hadn't bothered. You make me believe in their internal battle which is the heart of writing TRUE nonconsent/RELUCTANCE.

These characters are being dominated by powerful, successful(usually), MEN who actually don't have any illusion of what they are doing. The men KNOW they are being manipulative and get off, literally and figuratively, on both the incredibly HOT sex, and the power too. I love that the women aren't 'oh I LOVE this so much, bring on 27 more'...they may end up with an orgasm, but they don't feel good about themselves, or are proud of their actions....they FEEL the humiliation...they feel scaredand therefore I love those glimpses into each character's mind.

I 'get' these characters more each chapter. You have been building each character in a realistic way. I can picture them with your descriptions and am not turned off...I'm turned on by them. You portray these scenes in such a compelling tone that I am in those rooms as a voyeur not as a reader!

The dialogue you write, both the internal character dialogue and the actual verbal, is perfect.

I love how you don't do 'filler' as the other reply said...you write a hot scene or two or three, hehe, in every chapter giving us what we NEED from your work, yet I have a story too in here. It's good WRITING. You are telling a story and not doing it in a needless fashion. I know enough...but never ENOUGH if you know what I mean.

Only one ongoing concern recently...how the heck could Roger have 'done' Julie with her holding her ankles in a standing position? I'm a nurse and am afraid that would REALLY hurt!! But, then, that was probably the point huh? Still, that image perplexes me!

and one completely dirty little comment from a very clean little mind: NO ONE writes 'doggie' with dialogue better than YOU! To quote Paris Hilton: That's HOT!

sigh, this overly wordy bashful fan will continue to await your next chapter....thanks for the thrill of it all!

I do wonder if you ever read these replies!? hope so! you should update your page!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Reply to posts

In reply to the posts from Anonymous in USA, Australia and Los Angeles, I really appreciate the nice things that you have said about this series.

Anonymous in USA, at the risk of sounding really, really dumb, I don't know how to reply to these comments without "voting" on the submission, which I think is unfair, so I haven't responded to any of the comments. Is there another way to do so? When you say I should update my page, what do you mean? I also wish that readers would send me an email that I can respond to. I think it is sort of fun to do that, but I understand when people can't do that.

I try to write when I can, but I edit my own work so much that it takes forever to post anything. Then I have to consider what a plausible story line might be after that. I wish I was a quicker writer.

Anyway, I have had alot of fun writing these stories and hope that you continue to enjoy reading them. Please continue to read and comment on the story. Let me know if you have any ideas about where the story should go, etc. I enjoy reading that.

GrantLee

P.S. I had one person write that he was very upset because of Julie's behavior and challenged my story line. I wrote back that in real life, Hall would have sued the law firm and endless litigation would have ensued for the next few years. However, if I had written that, readers may not have enjoyed it near as much as Hall fucking Julie. I wrote this tongue in cheek, but he never replied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sheesh

it's a story for god's sake lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellence

great work....still waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More Julie

Please add the next chapter when you can, and congrats on the April award!

DocCISDocCISover 13 years ago
Love the series...

Hope you keep it up!

patientandconfusedpatientandconfusedalmost 13 years ago
So happy...

So happy to have found this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ADJECTIVES

TOO MUCH OVER-USE OF COMPLETELY unnecessary ADJECTIVES, DIMINISHED THE QUALITY (and interest) OF YOUR PUBLICATION. Very juvenile ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice

i thought it was pretty damn good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As I read through it...

I thought there were more than a few lines that are common with your Using jill story.Can't you get original? Or at least try to make them different? Why not stick with the Using Jill?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pay attention

You obviously didn't bother to look at the dates. This one is way older than Using Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing work!

One of the finest butt-fucking sequences on Literotica.

You should write more in this category.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ohh. another assfucking.

Thank you. That was awesome. I don't think every woman starts to enjoy the fine art of buttfucking right on the first time but anyway was a beautiful scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for one of the best scenes in all erotic fiction!

You took the time to show Pamela thoughts and feelings and what was going on her mind!

Listening to her inner turmoil as she reacts to what’s done to he is awesome.

The scene, toward the end of this chapter where she’s ordered her to roll over on her tummy, and now she’s faced with the impossible situation of laying facedown completely pinned underneath a man who is determined to get his cock in her butt and she’s desperately fighting against desperately putting up a last minute struggle. In it happens as they both knew it would.

“Pamela's delicate feet began to kick vigorously against Hall's intentions, but his powerful thighs lay atop the backs of her long, naked legs and her struggles were to no avail. She was helplessly pinned beneath him, but she continued to struggle, kicking her feet up and down, attempting always to clench her muscular ass cheeks tight.

Despite his weight, she tried to thrash her rounded buttocks about in a way to make the ass fucking impossible, but she wasn't able to move much beneath the big man. His sudden heavy weight of his muscular loins pressed against her, spread her legs wider and wider apart and consequently her fleshy buttocks were slowly spread wider and wider apart.

The tall, gorgeous brunette felt his cock touch the crinkly circle of her sphincter and begin to put immense pressure on the opening.

"Noooo, please don't do it," she cried. "I've never done it before."

Pamela's mind screamed that the man's cock was too big! She could never take that inside her rectum without ripping her belly apart! The tip of his massive cock against her anus felt soft and rubbery at first, but it was backed by an increasingly stiff shaft that was unrelenting.

A deep soul-shattering groan began to escape the woman's throat as the deep discomfort from the tightly resisting nether ring gradually gave way to the unyielding pressure of his cock, and the round head of his penis popped into her anus.

"Noooooooooo. Pleeeeeeeese, nooooooo. I've never done thiiiiiiissss!"

It was too big… it was just too much! The enormous blunt intrusion of his cock pressed steadily forward, and great waves of red reflected in her brain! The stiff, thick penis pushed deeply into her smooth anal passage, stretching her painfully.

"Aaaaaaargh," Pamela moaned piteously, turning her perfect face into a pillow so that her groans would be less audible. "Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!"”

Simply amazing, reading that detail makes is so easy to empathize with her. It almost as if if the reader is right there as Pamela slowly loses her fight and receives her buggering she knew was inevitable.

It’s like it was all slowly motion for her and the most she could do was frantically try to delay what she knew was going to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous