All Comments on 'Julie's Piss Bukkake Forfeit'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Julie's New Status

Now that her sorority sisters have seen Julie on the lawn, covered in piss and cum, she'll no longer be their queen bee, she'll be their tp, on call to catch their juices and clean them. After all, why should they settle for a cold toilet seat when they have Julie's warm mouth to use?

šŸ’‹šŸš½

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved It.

Any time you put out a new story it's a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Payback

There's got to be a part 2 where she gets him back for being a cheating POS.

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 stars

As always a well written, interesting and erotic story. Thank you for sharing.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 7 years ago
Best piss story

What an inventive story. Really enjoyed the take on it. I hope you keep writing more.

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 6 years ago
Nastily good.

Very well written thanks. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

arklowarklowover 5 years ago

Really great story! Hope, that there will be a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

write a second part of this story, where the guy looses the bet

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicwely told but why the guilt trip?

Really enjoyable -- apart from the hugely irritating John and his continual references to her as 'babe'. it made him seem as if he was some adolescent punk instead of an adult male -- but this bit really jarred: "every guy at the party would be able to say that Julie Adams had swallowed his cum after this night. It was not something she was proud of". Oh, c'mon. She'd stimulated these guys without even touching them, to the point of getting them to unload, and she'd taken those loads into her mouth and down her throat and into her stomach: absolutely perfect, a class-act sperm slut showing the world how it should be done and how balls-fresh cum should be taken.

"It was not something she was proud of" just doesn't ring true. God above, I'd be proud of myself for putting on such a great display and swallowing so much semen. I'd also be spilling in continuous orgasm as each cock jetted over my face and the cum splashed into my mouth, there for me to savour and slosh around with my tongue before swallowing down, maybwe trying to disyinguish the taste of each diffetn man.. Any woman who wouldn't be proud of herself for performing so publicly and so well hasn't really got to grips with Good Sex at all, has she?

CindysBobCindysBobover 3 years ago
this was a terrific read

I've never read you before, but this tale was first-rate. Short, simple, very well written, great dialogue. Just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You have to have a revenge chapter

Julie just found out that he cheated and there is no revenge? OMG, you have to write a chapter where he is turned into a sissy and spending a night tied to a glory hole and raped in both ends. Before taken to the alleyway for his glory hole debut he is waxed of all of his hair (head, chest, everywhere). Afterwards he is dumped in front of his parent's house. See how he likes it. Maybe, just maybe he will not cheat again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous