Julie's Saga Pt. 01 - The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nature calls again," Mark said. "Excuse me."

As Mark headed to the bathroom the music ramped up to something a little faster than what has been playing as of late.

"Want to dance?" Joey ased.

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Sounds like a great idea to me," He said.

I bit my lip and stood up. Joey took my hand in his and we headed to the dance floor. We start to dance and grind. I turn my back to Joey and grind my ass into him. Like Mark, I feel Joey growing, and from the feel of things he's about the same size as Mark. We twist and dance, things start to go faster and faster. I start to sweat and notice that Joey is too. "God he's sexy when he's all sweaty like that." I think to myself, although I did catch myself staring a time or two. I turn and keep grinding into Joey, then I notice it. "Wow! He's not the same size as Mark, he's much bigger! It must have not been at full attention earlier I think to myself." After two songs we decide that's enough dancing for now and head back to our table. As we head back I notice Mark in line for the bar again.

When we got back to the table I turn to sit down and see Nicole at a table on the edge of the dance floor. Staring at us. "Has she been watching us the whole time?" I wonder to myself. I noticed her usual eat shit look and give her a smug smile as I sat down.

"Did you guys dance?" Mark asks as he returned to the table with another tray of drinks. Wine for me, beer for himself, he must have decided it was time to switch to something with a little less alcohol, and whisky on the rocks for Joey, and shots for each of us. None of us are feeling any pain but Mark by far has had the most to drink and it showed. I was currently in that, "my lips are numb but I can still feel my face" stage.

"What the hell," Joey said. "Looks like I'm getting a room!" He announced.

We all gave a collective "Cheers!" As we clink our shot glasses and down our Fireball.

"Wow! That burns," I said, Mark and Joey nodded in agreement.

"Come on babe let's dance!" Mark said as he grabbed my hand and leads me to the dance floor. After a short attempt at dancing, which didn't go great on account of the alcohol, Mark and I decide to head back to the table where we find Joey sitting, looking at his phone.

"Talking to your hoes?" I joked.

"Haha! I wish!" He says. "That was quick, I figured you'd be gone longer than that."

"Well we would have but Mark isn't really capable of dancing at the moment," I laughed and Mark nodded his head in agreement.

The three of us sat at the table and talk about whatever, the weather, Joey asks Mark about sports something that goes over my head. Mark just looks at him trying to steady himself and focus enough to answer his question but he's obviously too far gone do to do that.

"Let's get you to the room honey," I said. "Looks like we're going to have to call it a night."

"Of course," Joey smiled, as he helped me get Mark to his feet. "Do you need a hand getting him to bed?" He asked.

"No I think I can handle it," I replied.

Mark can more or less walk across the room and back to the elevator. "As long as he doesn't fall I'll be okay." I thought to myself.

As we headed to the elevator with me holding to Mark as well as I can, Joey grabs my hand.

"Come back." He mouthed to me.

I blush and bite my lip but don't say anything as I turn and continue toward the hall.

A few minutes later we're in the room, I helped Mark to the bed, take off his shoes and manage to get his sweater and under shirt off, then his pants. I tuck him into bed and contemplate heading back to the party. I resolve to do the right thing and go to bed next to Mark, I go to the bathroom for the third time tonight and reach for the zipper on my long black dress, when there's a knock at the door. I answered it and there he is. Without saying a word Joey grabbed me and kissed me full on the lips. I hesitated, I don't kiss him back, at first. After a moment our tongues are mingling, exploring each other's mouths. Finally after what seems like forever, our kiss breaks. Joey turns and heads back to the elevator. I pull the door closed behind me and follow him.

"Did you get a room?" I whispered to Joey as he pushes the elevator button to get us back to the top floor.

"I haven't tried yet, I better go to the bathroom so we don't go back into the party together. That might not look good." Joey suggested.

"Good idea." I said. When the elevator doors open we headed different directions down the hallway. I stopped at the bar to get another drink to sip on then head back to our table. As I turned the corner around the wall that divides the bar and the rest of the ballroom I scan the room. In the half an hour or so since I hauled Mark back to our room it has thinned out quite a bit but there are still plenty of people dancing, drinking and having a good time. All the usual suspects are still here, Marcy and her husband, Angie and Myra are dancing. And of course Nicole is on the dance floor. "Haha bitch!" I thought to myself, as we lock eyes she gave me a little wink and I wonder what it could mean. I get back to our table and sat down and enjoyed being off my feet and these high heels for a while. We sat and chatted for a few minutes before Joey grabbed my hand.

"C'mon, lets dance!" He said and heads for the dance floor.

The first song we danced to is another slow song to which we danced a little too close for a company function. Then the speed picked up as we continue to danced and grind to. I can feel the outline of Joey's cock. "Yeah, he's bigger than Mark" I think to myself as I turn and pressed my ass into him. Joey grabbed my hips and pulled me closer as I get hornier and hornier. We danced a few dances then he whispered in my ear.

"Go back to the table, then meet me in the bathroom in two minutes," He said. I nodded my head yes without thinking.

I headed back to the table and took a few more sips of my wine. "Crap what am I going to do?" I thought to myself, I took another large gulp of my wine as I stood up. I couldn't stop myself. I know shouldn't but I can't keep from heading toward the bathroom. I stopped at the bar, got a glass of water and downed it right there, then headed down the hallway. I hesitated as I walk past the elevator doors, but keep walking toward the women's room. "What is he going to do, just take me on the counter or what?" I thought to myself. Just as I get to the women's room door another door across the small hallway that says 'Hotel Staff Only' opens and Joey grabs my hand and pulls me inside. He kissed me again, hard and I kissed him back. After what seems like a 10 minute kiss he backed off and reaches for his belt buckle, I almost instinctively fell to my knees with a little encouragement from his hand on my shoulder.

I reached up and felt his growing cock through his pants as he reached down and unzipped his slacks. I reached inside and pulled his growing member out. "Wow! I was right." I thought to myself, "it is much bigger than Mark." I can barely fit my whole hand around it and it's got to be close to 7 inches but it's not even fully hard yet. I licked it a little, a soft moan escaped my lips without my control. It tasted much different sucking Mark. It was much bigger, longer, thicker even harder, it was also more veiny than Mark. I licked it up and down as it continued to grow against my lips and tongue. I licked it all over and moaned a little more. It was a little sweeter and saltier than what I am used to. I licked more and more, getting it a little wet. I licked my way to the tip. Swirled my tongue around it, trying to it nice and wet. I've never really enjoyed giving blow jobs. Not to Mark and not really to any of my other boyfriends before I was married. For some reason this is different, this was enjoyable. I wanted Joey's cock in me. I wanted all of it. In me, on me, everywhere. I took the tip of his hard dick in my mouth, just sucked on the tip. I slobbered on it. Gently I sucked more and more of Joey's cock into my mouth. In and out, deeper and deeper into my mouth until my mouth is full. I sucked and slobbered on this great cock. Now at its full length, thickness and as hard a cock as I have ever felt. I can't get it all in my mouth. I stroked the more than a handful that I can't fit into my mouth with one hand and played with his heavy balls with my other hand. Joey moaned as I continued sucking and stroking his cock. I bob my head in and out of his groin. The more of Joey's rock hard cock I get the more I want. The more I want the more I need. After sucking his cock for a few minutes I pull back to catch my breath. I took a deep breath I stroked his cock, spreading my saliva around. I see a drop of pre-cum on the tip and I slowly raised my tongue to the tip of him and gently licked and sucked it out of the tip. I go back to licking all over his cock and licked my way down to his balls. I sucked on each one of them gently while I continued to stroke his cock up and down. I got back to licking and sucking on him. I licked my way from the tip of his cock to his balls. Then I licked my way back up to the tip of his glorious cock. I stare at it for a minute while I slowly stroked it and gently played with his balls. I took a deep breath then slowly took his cock back into my mouth. Deeper and deeper, I slowly take more and more of him into my mouth until I can't breathe. I give one final push and held it for just a second which is as long as I can, as I am not used to having something this big in my mouth, much less my throat. I pulled the cock out of my throat and mouth as I cough. My saliva and his pre-cum were mixed all over his large cock as I got back to slowly stroking it again. I licked my way back to his balls and this time go as far as I can and hold it for a few seconds as I felt as if my throat will rip open at any second. I pulled back off it and licked that sweet spot between his balls and his ass while I stroked his cock as he let out a low moan. Then I licked my way back to the head of his dick, I took another deep breath and slowly took the length of him back into my wet mouth. As he entered my mouth he pushed more of that sweet mixture out of my mouth, I didn't notice it drip down my chin and onto my chest as it started to soak into my dress. I took the tip the tip into my throat again as he continued to moan. I was able hold it a little longer this time but still coughed and choked a little as my eyes start to water and run my makeup. Once again I backed off and coughed as quietly as I could. I breathed deep and got back and deep throated him for the third time, I managed to hold it longer this time and decide I love the feeling of a cock stretching my throat, well at least this cock, so I decided to do it a few more times. I took some of the spit in my hand and stroked him with my now soaking wet hand.

I can't believe what I was doing as I got lost in the sight of looking up at Joey. Here he was in front of me leaning against a wall with both of my hands wrapped around his magnificent cock while my husband was passed out on the bed back in our hotel room. I kept stroking Joey with a tight grip.

"Faster," He said.

I stroked him faster and faster as I snuck a lick here and there.

"OHHHHHH!" He moaned.

I stroked faster and started to suck on the tip again as he let out a loud moan. Then I felt it, he came into my unsuspecting mouth. I tried to swallow it but I wasn't able to get it all. It filled my mouth, then spilled out and down my chin, it dripped down onto my dress as I moaned along with Joey. I stroked faster and faster trying to catch as much of his heavy load as I possibly could. I put my right hand underneath my chin to catch his cum as I stroke with my left but still miss more than I catch. It's thicker and sweeter than any cum I have ever tasted. Which again isn't saying much, I've only let Mark cum in my mouth a couple of times in the years since we have been sleeping together. Before that there were only one or two boyfriends that I have even given blowjobs to without getting sex and them finishing into a condom. As the streams of cum slowed, I pulled back but continued to stroke slowly. Again I looked up at Joey as one more rope shot out and landed on my forehead and creates a white streak from my forehead over my eye and onto my cheek at the corner of my mouth, luckily it didn't get in my eye. It feels wonderful, warm, a little sticky, I couldn't help but to lean forward to suck and lick as much of the sweetness as I could possibly get. Once his cock is sufficiently cleaned and his balls empty, I looked up at Joey with his cum still on my face and chin. I wiped the cum off my face then all over my chin getting as much of it as I could with my tongue. Then I scrapped what's still on my chin into my mouth before I finally licked my fingers clean.

With my left hand I braced myself on the wall next to Joey and stood up. With my right hand I reached into the left pocket of his jacket feeling for the present I gave him earlier in the night. He didn't try to stop me as I got ahold of them. "Wow, they're still wet!" I thought to myself as I grabbed them and pulled them out. I broke eye contact with Joey and looked at the panties.

They're pink! I looked at Joey speechless unable to come up with anything to say.

"How'd she taste?" He asked with a wicked smile.

That bitch Nicole! Is all I could think but no words came out. I wanted to yell at him, I wanted to hit him, I wanted to cry, but all I could do is stare at him as my mouth fell open. I wanted to hate him, but I couldn't. I was so humiliated and turned on at that moment all I could do is leave. I opened the door and walked out without thinking. I headed straight for the elevator and pushed the button. Thankfully the door opened quickly, as I stepped onto the elevator I turned and out of the corner of my eye I saw a white blouse and black skirt leave the ladies room to my right as the elevator door closed.

12