All Comments on 'Juliet's Hideaway'

by jacketjack

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
my step mom, step sis and baby dick

My 5 incher blew all over after reading this! My step sister knows I'm hung like a 8 year old already as she caught me jacking off one time I thought she would say sorry and leave but I couldn't have been more wrong!

..she looked horrified at first then her blue eyes lit up she saw my 5 inches and burst out laughing at me I was devastated 'if my sis acts like this how will other girls when they see it' I thought. Her first words were 'wow little bro your hung like a mouse I knew you were a virgin!' Before snapping a shot of me with her camera phone I was beet red and swore at her but she knew she had this over me 'so what ya watching that's got your baby dick at full mast' she chimed hysterically at me 'n..n.nothing' I stammered feeling my Dick nearly blow over what she was saying to me, but she quickly grabbed my laptop and played the video 'oh you like girls pretending to be your sister telling you how to beat your pathetic little penis off?.." I was now nearly crying she took no pity tho 'wait till mam finds out' she said with a wicked grin and wink '' im sure she would be proud to have a maggot Dick virgin son in the family'.

She perched herself at the end of my bed and told me how it was going to be from now 'listen' she cooed unless do exactly as I say I'm going to tell Sarah what your really packing down there and how you fantasy over me telling you how to jack your little meat off'

I had fancied Sarah for 2 years and she was known for fucking big dicks only but she knew my friends also so I was very worried! Katie(my sis) told me to go sit in her room put her thong and bra on and jack my dick whilst sniffing my step moms dirty panties I didn't want to but I had no choice so I did. She watched me for about 3 minutes laughing n taking photos before heading downstairs she shouted 'Mams home in 5 mins baby prick stay like that and slip a finger up your ass too!' I want her to know the pervert you are by now I was crying hysterically at the thought of my step mam catching me like this I had to pinch myself to make sure it wasnt a nightmare!

Unfortunately it wasnt I heard my step mom come in and greet Katie where is john? I heard her ask 'I dunno replied Katie upstairs last time i saw her' she said chuckling ok il go ask what he wants for tea. I heard her coming up the stairs and Katie behind her I furiously beat my now due to nerves 4" erection and fingered my ass hard my step mom walked in what do you want for tea j... Her question cut short she burst out laughing at too well well peewee what have we here? She laughed you like sniffing and wearing mommies and sisters panties whilst finger fucking your ass and beating that pathetic little thing between your legs you try to call a Dick? I cried on the bed but got no sympathy just laughs.

I wanted to see what you wanted for tea but fuck it eat that cum n shit off your hands and at that pulled out a big 12 inch dildo from her daughters draw! I'm gonbe tear your arsehole apart while you enjoy your meal she said with a wicked grin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lame

Pretty fucking lame story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

Really nice story, gave me a lot of pleasure! Thanks a lot :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous