July 4th, My Sister, the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing my surrender Bella did a 180 degrees flip - her legs were now by my head, her head by my groin - raised herself on an elbow, looked back at me, half-said, half-mouthed, "Hey big brother," and took hold of my cock, angling it so it was inches from her face. She kissed the head and stuck her rear end in the air. "Grab my butt."

I cupped her left ass cheek.

She wrapped her hand around my dick, pointed it at the ceiling, gave it a squeeze, frigged it. My skin folded up and down with her hand, my balls rising and falling with each movement.

"Bella, you can't..."

"Shhhhh, relax. You've had a long day, putting up with two chattering women."

Bella pumped my cock. Pre-cum leaked out; she swirled her thumb around the tip, lubing it up for the next pump. I started fucking her hand; my hips rocking in time with her motion. Bella licked around the crown, licked the head. Then she cleared her throat, catching my attention, and I watched my sister lower her mouth over my cock; the crown disappeared in her face.

I cast my eyes towards Shane, shaking my head no.

Her mouth full, Bella moaned, "Mmmmm," and then bobbed her head up and down, swabbing the tip with her tongue, pumped her hand on the base. Fuck, why fight it, Shane was her friend. I moved my hand inside her gym shorts, dragged my thumb across her vaginal lips, pushed it inside her. She rocked her hips; her muscles tightened. I slid my middle finger along the crack of her ass, which was wet with secretions from her pussy, and massaged her asshole with the pad of my finger. Her mouth kept working my dick. My breath became heavier; I moaned. It was loud.

Bella yanked her head from my cock and looked at Shane. I started to say I was sorry, but Bella placed a finger across her lips, then pointed to the flap of the tent. I followed her outside. Bella gestured to Shane's chair, where I sat. Bella laid the blanket before the chair, fell to her knees, took me in her mouth, lathered me up, spit me out, and furiously pumped my cock, raising herself up on her knees to watch what her hand was doing. She was relentless. My balls were boiling; my body tensed; I arched my back, dug my heels into the ground; an explosion was imminent. One of her hands flew up and down my dick; the other frantically rubbed her clit.

I started to say, "Oh my go...," then, concerned about Shane, swallowed the rest of my words, bit my lower lip, tried to tamp down the moans and groans, watched my sister's hand flash up and down my cock. She started talking in a low throaty whisper, "Come for me big brother, come, spray your cum, spray it on me, mark your baby-sister, mark her as your fuck-mate, your lover, your sister-cunt."

The combination of her innocent face and obscene words drove me over the edge. A white stream of cum shot from the tip of my cock, barely missing Bella's face and landing on her hair and shoulder.

She slowed down, but did not stop. I kept spurting. A second load geysered out, its arc a little shorter, landing on Bella's mouth and chin. A third oozed out and ran down the side of Bella's hand. My hips trembled; a bit more dripped out. She opened her hand. Strings of cum connected it to my dick.

"Do you think I need a towel?"

"I can get you one."

"Nah, don't bother."

She brought the hand to her mouth, cleaned it up, savored every drop, then stood, pulled her tank top over her head, pushed her shorts past her hips, straddled my legs, sat in my lap. She pulled the tie from her hair, releasing her pony tail, then shook her head; her bright red hair fanned out over her back.

"Now does your baby sister give the best hand jobs?"

"Yep."

"And how best do you like me? Cute and sweet, or," running a fingertip through the cum on her chin and popping it into her mouth,"slutty and covered in cum."

I gave her a pouty face. "Do I need to choose? I like 'em both."

"You are demanding."

She started a slow humping motion, grinding against me. I ground back; her hips trembled; she wrapped her hands around my neck. Our motions grew harder, more deliberate. Bella let go of my neck, pushed her hair behind her ear, opened those dark brown eyes, took a deep breath, "Ahhhhhhhhhh."

I put my hands on her hips, rocked her against me.

Bella leaned forward, her mouth inches from my ear, and said, "Well, big brother, if you promise to fuck me real good, maybe I can be both."

"Good," I said, rolling strands of her hair between my fingers, "because you've still got some in your hair."

She dragged the hair between her lips.

"Better?"

I was fully erect.

She ran her tongue in a circle around her mouth, gathering up the thin sheen of cum that remained there, then smiled, a wicked smile, caught a drop of cum on a finger, rubbed it into my chest.

"Hey!"

"What's good for the goose..."

"...is good for the gander. I love you Bella."

"I love you Sam."

She guided my hands to her breasts. I cupped them, squeezed them. She dropped her head to mine; my lips parted; her tongue was in my mouth. I slid my open palms down her sides, took hold of her hips, moved her against me. Slowly, quietly, we humped. Finally, arms on her waist, I lifted her. She reached down, straightened my cock out on my thigh, caught it between her open pussy lips, slid along it, swirled her hips against it.

I whispered, "That feels good."

"Yeah," she sighed, grinding even harder.

She slid her pussy forward along my cock and, her body pressed to mine, ran her hands over my chest. I dragged my fingers up her sides to her breasts, brushed my knuckles over the nipples. Our bodies melded together; the sound of the forest at night, the water lapping on the shore, our only accompaniment.

Then Bella, looking into my eyes, mouthed the words, "I love you," ran her fingers through my pubic hair and wrapped her hand around my shaft. I pressed my middle finger to her cunt, moistened it, slid it over her clit. Bella, her bright red hair dragging over her shoulders, pressed her forehead to mine. I turned my head, kissed her, took hold of my dick, dragged it across the face of her sex, rubbed her clit with the head.

She brought her mouth to my ear and whispered, "I'm ready."

I held my cock straight up. Bella, centering her pussy on it, dropped down; my cock-head slipped inside her; she continued to lower her body; my dick slithered into her warm wet tunnel. Finally, her full weight was on my lap; my cock was in her. She placed her hands on the back of my neck; we kissed again; we smiled; she let out a low laugh.

"You're inside of me. I love fucking my brother."

"Yeah, feels pretty darn good."

"Here we go, nice and slow."

She rocked her hips. I ran my fingers along her hips, massaged the muscles of her groin, returned to her breasts, played with her nipples. She moved harder against me, testing the strength of the chair. It seemed sound; she rocked harder. She kissed my neck.

We found a rhythm; our pace quickened. Small movements only; we tried to be quiet; Shane was only a few feet away. I ran my hands down Bella's side, my fingertips dragged along her skin, around her waist, to her ass. I grabbed her butt cheeks, guiding her back and forth while thrusting up and down. The chair creaked.

We paused, listened, there was no sound from the tent. Bella, lifting an eyebrow, raised her body from my cock, kneeled on the blanket, rolled on to her back, spread her legs, and gestured me over with a raised index finger. I settled between her legs, resting my forearms by the sides of her head. She held my erection, aimed it for her pussy, and I, moving forward, looking into her smiling face, entered her. I'd figured she'd want to go slow, but Bella grabbed my butt with both hands pulling me into her. I pushed hard; her body jerked, she moaned, she said, "Suck my titties."

I curled my head down. Her breasts were firm, perfectly round, moving up and down in time with our bodies.

"You don't think they're too small, not big like Shane's?"

I kissed her lips.

"They're perfect."

I took one in my mouth, then the other. Bella sighed, tangled her hands in my hair, pulled my head to her lips; our tongues dueled and played. I fucked her harder, my cock slid in and out, her tight wet pussy squeezing the length of my tool. She grabbed my ass, ran her hands up my back, pulled me tight; she swallowed a squeal.

I was possessed, fucked her harder. My balls were slapping against her butt. She grabbed my hips, urging me on. Her legs trembled; she was approaching an orgasm. I drove my cock deep into her. She wrapped her legs around me, tightening her snatch, and then she came, burying her mouth in my neck to muffle a short sharp shout of joy.

I slowed down to let her recover, but she'd have none of it.

"Fuck me big brother, fuck your baby sister."

I thought I heard a sound from the tent, but I no longer cared. I fucked Bella with crazy abandon, driven my lust and desire and love. She met each of my thrusts with one of her own, absorbing my cock into her small body. She flexed and tightened her cunt muscles, tugged on my cock. I was ready to come. I let out a quiet moan.

Bella whispered, "Come inside me, come inside me big brother. Fill me with cum, drown me in cum, give me your cum. Your baby-sister belongs to you."

It was too much. My balls drained into my cock, I grunted, unsuccessfully tried to stifle the sound on my arm, and a stream of cum shot out of me, gushing into her cunt, filling her. My cum set off Bella's final orgasm; her arms and legs tightened, she bucked, dragged her fingers down my back, stiffened, lurched; for a moment the campground disappeared, Bella and I shared a world all our own. Then breathing heavily, I sank into her. She supported my full weight for a beat or two before I rolled off, laid next to her. Bella kissed me, said "I love fucking my brother," and slipped a finger inside herself, brought the mixture to her lips, licked it off.

"We taste good. Wanna try?"

"Sure."

She dipped two fingers in her cunt, brought them to my mouth. We did taste good.

Struggling to a sitting position, she cleaned off my prick with her mouth before giving me a long kiss. When our lips separated she repeated, "I love fucking you."

"Yeah, real nice. You don't think Shane heard us?"

"Nah. Girl sleeps like a log. I should know. We should get back inside though."

"Yeah."

I was asleep almost instantly, but I have it on pretty good authority that within a minute of my first snore the following exchange took place.

"Does he always sound like that?"

"Only after a good fuck. He'll stop in about ten minutes. How long you been up? Enjoy the show?"

"Since he went to the bathroom and yeah, you two are some hot. I brought myself off twice."

"Really, I only heard one."

"You're not the only one who can be sneaky."

Then my sister leaned across my slumbering body and kissed, only a peck, her best friend good night.

* * * *

Thank you for reading. I have no idea where the story goes from here.

12