All Comments on 'June 28, 1971'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful, sweet and loving story.

When I saw who the author of June 28, 1971 was, my first thought was, "Oh, goody! Mr. hairy-armpits-writer is back. I've read all your stories, and licking underarm is just another way of giving your woman pleasure. "Those were the days my friend." But make no mistake, you're an excellent writer. 5 Stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great yarn.

I wish for that to be true. Many of us have had that kind of event in our lives, I'm sure, although pehaps not quite that special. It's an experience to be cherished and to be learned from.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dear Author, Nice story which I awarded a five! Good imagination and a fun story line.

Thank you for an imaginative tale of a boy's first time and satisfaction of his fantasy encounter. jntique

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It hapenned to me!

I was caught doing my best friend mother(she was 38,I was 19). She was riding me facing the door when her son caught us.She was a bit of a bitch(albeit outstanding her beauty), looked at her son and told:Get out! She didn't expected him jumping in the bed trying to strike me.It would be serious if it wasn't hilarious.He is under five-eight,I am six-five and built like a horse.His mother was holding his arms while I was pounding her from behind.It was a fucking wild moment when his mother hugged him with incredible strength while I was cumming into her and she was shaking getting off too.He went berserk while trying to strike me(while I was putting my clothes) with his mother still holding him saying "no,no".My cum landed on his leg from her pussy!

While I was pumped because of the scene and the great fuck she was, after that the things got messy.He cut all contact with his mother and his mother kicked me out.He passed five years without talking with her and him being her only child, made her regret her actions pretty bad.He still don't talk with me to this day, ten years later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous